Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How To Train Your Employees In Cyber Security. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Train Your Employees In Cyber Security. (410 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Closes In On JAMB Directors, Employees / Otaigbes Autos To Train 13-Year-Old Mechanic Boy In School / University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Train Your Employees In Cyber Security. by Nikhil6208: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2023
As a business owner or manager, you know that your employees are your most valuable asset. But did you know that they are also your biggest weak spot when it comes to cyber security?

According to a recent study, 60% of all data breaches are caused by human error. This means that even if you have the best cyber security system in place, it can all be undone by one careless mistake made by an employee.

That’s why it’s so important to invest in cyber security training for your employees. By teaching them how to spot and avoid common cyber security threats, you can protect your business from costly data breaches.

It’s no secret that cyber security is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. The costs of a data breach can be devastating, not to mention the damage to your company’s reputation.

One of the best ways to protect your business is to train your employees in cyber security. By teaching your staff about the latest threats and how to avoid them, you can make your business much less vulnerable to attack.

In this article, we will show you how to train your employees in cyber security. We will cover the basics of cyber security and the different types of training available. We will also provide some tips on how to make sure your employees are receptive to the training.
Re: How To Train Your Employees In Cyber Security. by jackaustin631: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nikhil6208:
As a business owner or manager, you know that your employees are your most valuable asset. But did you know that they are also your biggest weak spot when it comes to cyber security?

According to a recent study, 60% of all data breaches are caused by human error. This means that even if you have the best cyber security system in place, it can all be undone by one careless mistake made by an employee.

That’s why it’s so important to invest in cyber security training for your employees. By teaching them how to spot and avoid common cyber security threats, you can protect your business from costly data breaches.

It’s no secret that cyber security is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. The costs of a data breach can be devastating, not to mention the damage to your company’s reputation.

One of the best ways to protect your business is to train your employees in cyber security. By teaching your staff about the latest threats and how to avoid them, you can make your business much less vulnerable to attack.

In this article, we will show you how to train your employees in cyber security. We will cover the basics of cyber security and the different types of training available. We will also provide some tips on how to make sure your employees are receptive to the training.
Hello
I'm thinking of making the move across to Cyber Security after 10 years in web design. I'm currently a design manager with a decent salary and I enjoy what I do in cyber security Malaysia, but the higher earning potential and opportunity to work more closely with computers interests me. At the moment I'm trying to work out what qualifications I need and figure out what area I might want to move into.

I've been speaking to a training provider called Learning People. They gave me two options:
Four course package - COMPTIA A+, Security+, Network+ and Certified Ethical Hacker. £3795.
Three course package - COMPTIA A+, Security+, Network+. £2395.
These include all the training material, labs, exams, exam resits, career guidance etc.

So the questions:
Do I need to take a the 'training package' from a big vendor or can I really learn it all from a few books? Bearing in mind I've got a lot of experience in IT at an enthusiast level.
Do I need all of the above qualifications, or are some more important than others? I was thinking Security+ is the main one but happy to look into any others.
It looks like Security+ gets revised every 3 years by COMPTIA. It was last issued in October 2017. If that's the case, and it gets revised in October this year, would I need to do it again?
Happy to take any advice anyone might have smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ojoku Announces Recruitment / WAEC Timetable 2023 Is Out | Download Here For Free / Reel Rendezvous: Illuminating The Creative Brilliance Of Uniport's Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.