Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) (6523 Views)

Baylesa United Beat Nasarawa, Clinch First FA Title, Qualify For CAF Confed Cup / Spain Demolish Germany 6 - 0 In UEFA Nation's League / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Fedrick100: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Everything in Nigeria is difficult. Situations that can be under control are always hard like stone inside hot sun. Who we offend?

Our politicians dey carry money dem suppose pay workers dey burry for ground
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by seguno2: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
spencekat:
Wow!!!.Away victory against Akwa United.The league has a future. Is just that it is poorly funded.

How will sponsors come in when we are not watching our own home teams?
Does charity no longer start from home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Ihenzy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
What's the cash price for this seasons NPFL?
It reach N100m?
Increased to 100m this season

4 Likes

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by uniquetechng: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
iwaeda:

Akwa United luu leee ni Next of Champions. Good one Insurance, memories of Ogbe stadium grin grin grin grin
Akwa were actually at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by kripen(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
The season is bright for Bendel insurance

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Starboytwo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Slowly, we are getting there.

Just remain small, and then, the quality too should improve.

Nice drone view of the beautiful stadium too, everything na packaging. Very soon we will have suitors for our league and get better from there. Even generate money, provide jobs and also unearth gems for our national teams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Fmghewzy2: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Everything in Nigeria is difficult. Situations that can be under control are always hard like stone inside hot sun. Who we offend?

I have observed this as well.

Generally most Nigerians like things the hard way.They prefer when they suffer to get even the simplest of things.

It could be observed in simple everyday stuff, something like joining a queue in the filling station.

You see people scattering and jumping queue , making everything hard and disorganized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Jalaw: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
koladebrainiac:
who dey house Bendel or Awkwa ?

Look at the stadium, you will know who's at home

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by seguno2: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starboytwo:
Slowly, we are getting there.

Just remain small, and then, the quality too should improve.

Nice drone view of the beautiful stadium too, everything na packaging. Very soon we will have suitors for our league and get better from there. Even generate money, provide jobs and also unearth gems for our national teams.

What works are you doing to make any of these things happen, since faith/hope without works is dead
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by seguno2: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fedrick100:

Which 100m

People wey dey owe players 8 months salary

How is the prize money related to the clubs owing salaries
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by iwaeda: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
uniquetechng:
Akwa were actually at home
Do you know where Next of Champions is? grin grin grin grin
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
seguno2:

What works are you doing to make any of these things happen, since faith/hope without works is dead
supporting and posting about the good developments alone is part of the process.

So what works are you doing on your end to make things work? Apart from criticism and pessimism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by seguno2: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starboytwo:
supporting and posting about the good developments alone is part of the process.

So what works are you doing on your end to make things work? Apart from criticism and pessimism

I am supporting my home team online and offline with every opportunity.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
seguno2:

I am supporting my home team online and offline with every opportunity.
God bless you then. As you want what’s best for the league and the country as a whole.

Although I don’t have a preferred team yet, I’d promptly do so and support too. I’m for Pro Nigeria.

Anything that’s for the advancement of the country in the long run, count me in.

God bless you sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by wacuc0: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
That goal was an off side. Check well and verify. Our lines men and referees are not good enough.
lagonovo:

Depending on the city. Always good crowd in Kano, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Ibadan, Jos, Benin City, Minna, Ilorin etc
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by wacuc0: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
That goal was an off side. Check well and verify. Our lines men and referees are not good enough.
spencekat:
Wow!!!.Away victory against Akwa United.The league has a future. Is just that it is poorly funded.

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by cuulausk(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fedrick100:

Which 100m

People wey dey owe players 8 months salary

The prize money this year is 100m …infact they gave all the teams 10m each as appearances fees

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by somehow: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
naptu2:

The name has changed several times, from Bendel Insurance to Insurance of Benin and back again to Bendel Insurance.

Oh OK sir.

They were called insurance of Benin just a season ago in the lower division.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by ppogba: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
naptu2:

The name has changed several times, from Bendel Insurance to Insurance of Benin and back again to Bendel Insurance.

Not true sir.

Name never transformed for once since the 80s at least that I know. It is not abnormal to call the team insurance of benin. Just like saying rangers of enugu or shooting stars of Ibadan.
Traditionally and originally, the name is Bendel Insurance of Benin.

I never for once heard Deputy Governor Shuaibu declare a change of name for once.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by naptu2: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
ppogba:

Not true sir.

Name never transformed for once since the 80s at least that I know. It is not abnormal to call the team insurance of benin. Just like saying rangers of enugu or shooting stars of Ibadan.

I never for once heard Deputy Governor Shuaibu declare a change of name for once.

What happened in 2008?
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by joshmee4real(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jz try score against my local team for Edo this kind of First Goal. If Referee no agree say na Over ball. Na fight go end the Match
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by naptu2: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
ppogba:

Not true sir.

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/the-punch/20200510/282415581461701

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Papparassi: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigeria Football league.

it does looks as if the net was torn.

Take a look at the first goal scored by Bendel Insurance in this news clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCfL5mraAI
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by Naijagoodman: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
OP, your title is very misleading. It's Bendel Insurance but you wrote Bendel United. Please, correct this mistake as Bendel United is still a football club
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by naptu2: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Naijagoodman:
OP, your title is very misleading. It's Bendel Insurance but you wrote Bendel United. Please, correct this mistake as Bendel United is still a football club

Thanks, but unfortunately it's too late. The first post is locked and can only be changed by the super moderator.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by ppogba: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
naptu2:

What happened in 2008?

Okay Sir.

I cannot argue in the presence of an overwhelming evidence.

Well done.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by staga: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
It reach N100m?

It is N100m for the winner.
Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by gwinaB(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
That first goal is definitely from an offside position. The scorer was ahead of the passer.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by mcgift(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
It reach N100m?
Na 100 million

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) by guobe: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice one Bendel insurance fc.we are going for the title this season.Ada Bendel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? / Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores & Provides An Assist In Atletico Madrid's 4 - 1 Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.