Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State (32707 Views)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by MayorOfDelta(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,stop talking rubbish.the northwest campaign rally took place in kaduna.that of kano is only for kano.Pandora combined his campaign in benue with guber

I told you that they are deceiving you guys with fake crowds.. You are saying I am talking rubbish..

See the picture below and learn!

Tinubu can't pull those crowds in a single state. I live in Edo state , I saw what tinubu did when he had rally in that state. Since then I started being skeptical with his "massive" crowd. I saw about three buses loaded with Hausa/Fulani guys in front of uniben in Benin city during the campaign.. Are you telling me those guys are from Benin city or Edo state?

See the picture below and stop letting them use your head

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
MayorOfDelta:

I told you that they are deceiving you guys with fake crowds.. You are saying I am talking rubbish..

See the picture below and learn!

Tinubu can't pull those crowds in a single state. I live in Edo state , I saw what tinubu did when he had rally in that state. Since then I started being skeptical with his "massive" crowd. I saw about three buses loaded with Hausa/Fulani guys in front of uniben in Benin city during the campaign.. Are you telling me those guys are from Benin city or Edo state?

See the picture below and stop letting them use your head

You are politically naive or still a novice.everyone rents crowd.apc northwest rally was at kaduna,any other one is fake.you are not in apc so stop arguing.
You should be worried about how Pandora cannot pull any crowd in the north and even in rivers,it was an empty stadium.you might not like tinubu in edo but others do.tinubu will get 30% with the help of oshiomhole.keep sentiments away from politics son

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Zulum500: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Someone told me the way they are cashing out in this APC campaign/rally in the North ehnn grin and they will not thumbprint APC logo cheesy cheesy

Very dirty bitch$
Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Zulum500: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rilwayne001:

You are just as delusional as the clown I quoted if you cant see the sarcasm in my post.

Your brain fit dey leak sef. Who knows? Lmao shocked grin

Bros make una chill
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Sholaco: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
iokpebholo:
Canopy campaign, grin grin grin grin grin
obi can not gather this Crowd in Kano grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by bewla(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu cannot win Adamawa state
At least give am some credit him try

Buhari to the rescue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Blaze14k: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
This campaign is stale. Null and void
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by NgwaManEatyou1: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
They've failed with jubril Al Sudan looking confused.
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by MayorOfDelta(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

You are politically naive or still a novice.everyone rents crowd.apc northwest rally was at kaduna,any other one is fake.you are not in apc so stop arguing.
You should be worried about how Pandora cannot pull any crowd in the north and even in rivers,it was an empty stadium.you might not like tinubu in edo but others do.tinubu will get 30% with the help of oshiomhole.keep sentiments away from politics son

Lol grin

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that those crowds were rented. grin

You see why I said you guys are mumu that tinubu use as pawns. Even with clear evidence, you still denied and fail to be realistic....

What ever happened in River state shouldn't be your problem. Moreover we had more than what you see during the campaign. Not everybody is going to come out and beside it is a working day, we are not jobless as you are in the north. Go and checked when
we did #onemillionmarch for PO in rivers on Saturday the massive crowd we had.

If you are in Edo state or have been to Edo state, you would not even dare dash Tinubu 20%..

If Tinubu get 15% for Edo state, na em win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Obakoolex(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sorry ipobians....you can try again after 2031grin
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Mandate2023: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu keep deceiving himself and his foolish urchins grin

What happened to his cousin in Osun governorship election will happen to Tinubu in Presidential election , the north are smart cheesy

See empty spaces everywhere even with Buhari present grin

Dis bastard ipig urchin keep jumping from 1 thread to another crying like a derailed dog grin grin grin grin he dey sweet my belle
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZKVyZ3av8

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Yola the Capital of Adamawa state and everyone is happy to welcome President Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Yola for the campaign. These are pictures and video from the rally.
Wow
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Banter1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes. You’re right..

It’s in Bag for Peter Obi already..
Why is it that anybody that don't support your candidate you just assumed he's Obedient? Mehn you need to grow up.
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by ozonelayer79: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Soon they will start burning the brooms and the druggie's billboards before the end of the campaign. Make them collect the money, shop am and clean mouth.
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by gentlekay2017: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Someone told me the way they are cashing out in this APC campaign/rally in the North ehnn grin and they will not thumbprint APC logo cheesy cheesy
O ga o. That is the gist between two mad men brother.
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by kingyakos: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Binani governorship campaign rally crowd
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by gentlekay2017: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rilwayne001:

You dey mind APC?

The north will thumbprint massively for Peter Obi. All these crowd for this campaign will vote Peter Gregory Obi after chopping Tinubu and Atiku money. grin cheesy
That shows how daft you are brother
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Obakoolex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Canopy Campaign crew..

E pain you well well.

Tinubu should use a school assembly ground next time
Wetin olosho wey no cover falling breast kno grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by AMI3(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Still better than Psquare and the empty stadium. Perhaps we should call it Psquare and the ghost spectators.
Obi ti lule.

So many will vote Peter Obi but most are not in the rally

I and my family will vote but we have not attended any rally.

PH IS FOR OBI

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by FreeStuffsNG: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
O pari. Atiku ti lule.
May we not labour in vain.

FAKEPrinceOfLagos:

Igbo boy who is an impostor of the Yoruba. He runs from thread to thread to lie and disparage.

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by clevybrown(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari doesn't look happy.... embarassed
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes. You’re right..

It’s in Bag for Peter Obi already..

Lol..... biggest joke
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Chetas81(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
THE terrorists welcome their own brothers
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Ancestortinubu: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria incoming president of iregbaji Village elders forum, Asiwaju Ashiru Bola Tinubu.
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Jevica: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Do you notice is only few people that are carrying brooms? check am again
Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by Kingstanding: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu cannot win Adamawa state
. But Atiku can win Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by AutoConsult: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu keep deceiving himself and his foolish urchins grin

What happened to his cousin in Osun governorship election will happen to Tinubu in Presidential election , the north are smart cheesy

See empty spaces everywhere even with Buhari present grin
Yes the North are smart, they'll vote Obi massively. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu ambition no go work

Our mumu don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.