Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Popular Singer ‘burna Boy’ Crushes On A Female Soldier In Trenches - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Singer ‘burna Boy’ Crushes On A Female Soldier In Trenches (345 Views)

[mixtape] : Dj Gaba - Street Oflagos (trenches Edition) / Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches / (EP) Download From The Trenches – Dr Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer ‘burna Boy’ Crushes On A Female Soldier In Trenches by Chiomaboniface: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
By Thav Tv

Nigerian mega star artiste ‘Burna Boy’ made it known that he doesn’t have the right words to use in asking a soldier out and in some cases,his always shy in doing some certain things. He shared his encounter on how he met the beautiful soldier in the trenches. He said he was on the street and he saw a very beautiful Army woman, but he couldn’t walk up to her because he was scared of her.

He wrote, “Na so I enter igboro yesterday wey my eye see one beautiful Army woman. I nor come sure how dem take dey toast Army woman. As I no wan loose guard na im I carry my wahala commot there. But my mind still dey am like dis[sic].”

Burna Boy caused a stir after a video of him pounding yam alongside a woman by the road surfaced online. The gist is that the video making the rounds on social media captured the making of the singer’s ‘Common Person’ music video.

Burna Boy’s music which was released in 2022, is from Burna’s ‘Love Damini’ album, and the video is set to hit the streets soon. A part of the making of the music video where Burna pounded yam set tongues wagging after it surfaced on the internet, with many taking a swipe at the singer.

https://thavmedia.com/popular-singer-burna-boy-crushes-on-a-female-soldier-in-trenches/

(1) (Reply)

Ifypraise -you Are God (music & Lyrics) / Latest Igbo Highlife Hit Mix March 2023 / Download Music: Special Woman By Ogah Neeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.