Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) (531 Views)

10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by KingClavi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello!

After I read about someone's revelation on new scam method in town, I just learnt and passed.

That night, a friend called me, saying she lost al her life savings to Scammers. And it was same method I read here.

I felt bad and guilty because I was supposed to create awareness of the scam method I read here.

Most people are still about to fall victim. That's why I opened this thread.

All you have to do is to update it with old and new scam methods Scammers use now. I believe search engines will direct people to this thread when they want to know.

Scammers here may not like this thread, but please, let's flood here with their methods and tactics so that the public, users and guest will learn.

Thanks.
Mods, please move to fp for a wider suggestion and views.
Re: Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by Didijiji: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
See sample below and the response

Another is Tinubu leaving government since 2007 yet have hundreds of billions to sponsor a presidential election

Another is him promising that APC will give students loan

A practical example is APC as a party

Re: Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by KingClavi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Didijiji:
See sample below and the response

Another is Tinubu leaving government since 2007 yet have hundreds of billions to sponsor a presidential election

Another is him promising that APC will give students loan

A practical example is APC as a party
Thank you for this update.
Re: Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by Prokaryote: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Gold quest international company is a scam. There agent could be your close friends who will come up with ..."Help me thank God he has done it for me as I don make am" they claim to get paid on weekly bases in dollars and if you ask them what they are into, they will tell you they do many things from estate management to visa sponsorship,free loans, cheap cars sales et Al. All they need is your #450,000 and the rest will be history beware. They claim to have office around berger Lagos for now, tomorrow they will be in another state like PH. Be warned !!!
Re: Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by Prokaryote: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Another one is this: have received so much emails like this for like a month now with fake tracking no for delivery of items. Don't ever click rather right down the tracking no and visit the official site of FedEx ,UPS or any courier service mentioned should in case you are truely expecting a package and input the tracking no to confirm the authenticity. If you click, consider your mail hacked.

Re: Scam Methods; Old And New (thread) by KingClavi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Prokaryote:
Another one is this: have received so much emails like this for like a month now with fake tracking no for delivery of items. Don't ever click rather right down the tracking no and visit the official site of FedEx ,UPS or any courier service mentioned should in case you are truely expecting a package and input the tracking no to confirm the authenticity. If you click, consider your mail hacked.
Thanks for this update

(1) (Reply)

This Policeman Uses The Car He Wanted To Toll To Bash Somebody Car / Simon Ekpa has been asked to reverse his Sit At Home Order. / Multiple Tenants Swindled By House Owner Using Building Control Agency As Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.