Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv (17449 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by AgubataAkokwa: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi go do am

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
olaolulazio:

Na around April you go stop to dey listen to those names ooo.
The sooner the better.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by ShowYourCertificate: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
I never knew saving money was a bad thing until in this political campaigning season...

There is something fundamentally wrong with our politicians and their goons.

5 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Mindcure: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
No one can say I stole public money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by caandi: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see people Obi getting over 25 million votes in next month's election.

This I have seen.
you’ve seen well

5 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Urchins don't want good things

2 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by DonWest16(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
Obi is a stingy sugar daddy.

I roll with Tinubu. Make him thief all the money cum spend on me abeg

Una mumu nor too much!!
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Mindcure: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
What about this cruel thief, can he say the same?

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by sapele914(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Obi 25 million votes, rest of labor party 2 million votes?

The Apga Judas should have just remained in pdp.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by femijamz: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
At the end he will not still win
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by SMGGroup: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Aside hate motivated tribalism, I see no reason why Nigerians will not vote this man.

Fuel at N400 per liter, are we cursed in this country?

If Obi remove subsidy, fuel will definitely hit 500. But then, there will be improved electricity and less dependence on fuel. Something has to give and we must be ready for that compromise

4 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by sapele914(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindcure:
What about this cruel thief, can he say the same?
Only a Mumu or Ipobian will vote for that Apga Judas.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by JoeNL22(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by BlackMan6969(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wallahi! this Man has convinced me.
Say to yourself "if I don't vote this Man, I do not wish Nigeria good"
Wallahi I am voting for Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Mindcure: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
Only a Mumu or Ipobian will vote for that Apga Judas.
it's only a nonentity that would vote a drug lord and a thief

3 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Commandoabdul(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
This subsidy caught my attention

2 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by newnigerdelta1: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/09/six-critical-things-peter-obi-said-at-the-peoples-townhall/

Peter obi you need doctor to check your brain,over hyping has made your brain to twist
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by franchasng: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Aside hate motivated tribalism, I see no reason why Nigerians will not vote this man.

Fuel at N400 per liter, are we cursed in this country?
Majority seems to be cursed, that's why the only thing they can proudly brag about is tribal hatred and being joyous of marginalizing their fellow countrymen

3 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by kamalbob(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
If his campaign team know how to politely persuade people to vote for him instead of fighting everybody, this man can easily win. But unfortunately they are making it easier for the opposition to defeat him hands down due to their nonsense hullabaloo.

People are fed up with APC but the way this nonsense Obidient movement is going I think APC can win with less effort. This obi need matured people to lead his campaign. Also bringing tribalism is an instant suicide politically because it's not going to work. His people votes will take him nowhere.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by emmnprince(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How have you been FalseProphet1, it's been a long time I stumble on your comment. Or is it because of the reduction of my time here?

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by FalseProphet1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
emmnprince:

How have you been FalseProphet1, it's been a long time I stumble on your comment. Or is it because of the reduction of my time here?
Yea...I've always been online.

Happy New year.

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by pacespot(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cool salient points

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SMGGroup:

If Obi remove subsidy, fuel will definitely hit 500. But then, there will be improved electricity and less dependence on fuel. Something has to give and we must be ready for that compromise
We are already buying almost at that price despite paying subsidy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

We are already buying almost at that price despite paying subsidy

Largely because we have run into a problem we always run into with subsidy....the money we pay cannot maintain the price at the official level.

(Especially since the last year where we had a rise in diesel prices, plus natural disasters, plus a dollar shortage due to our rising debt)

When we have reached that point several times in the past, Government partially removes subsides. It's a big part of the reason why fuel does not cost 15K as it did in 1981 (the other reason being depreciation of the naira).
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by mabea: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
olaolulazio:
They are always having the same manifesto.

I wish all aspirants the best.
They will always have the same manifesto as long the problems remain unresolved

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by edungene7: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
very presidential

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by unmask: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Even though most of what he said are good. I wasn't satisfied with his response on women in strategic positions.

At this point he should be looking for the best person for the job regardless of gender.

Promising to not discriminate along gender lines is way better than promising positions to women

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by bewla(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
dalebrown:

grin grin

Turns out, Jagaban did know what he was talking about wink
is this photo for real or photo chip
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by benqo01(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
IF U DONT SEE SENSE IN WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING THEN U RE NOT READY FOR A CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by doneback04: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
You can never see tinubu seat like this and discuss this is to show you a man that his brain is still functioning, I am a Hausa man fully obidient

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Shikini: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Why Courts Imposed Millions Against Babalola, Olanipekun, Ozekhome, Keyamo / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.