Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv (17450 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by dalebrown: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
bewla:
is this photo for real or photo chip

Is real, Umueri is in Anambra state and the signboard is real

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by franudi: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Obyino: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some people will not vote Peter Obi because of 2 reasons
1. He is a Christian
2. He is not from their tribe
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by od501: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Olaolex:
This man must win this election o. We don see finish. Abeg APC should change the party slogan to SHEGE.
APC-SHEGE

Lol.... No... They say em supporters are violent lol!

Nigerians are funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by bewla(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
dalebrown:

Ha so baba no this and them chine them hide it to lie to us

God punish Satan
And lieyers
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by bewla(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
dalebrown:

in chian are just craze them no this and decide to hide it all in the name of mischive

God punish Satan
And all who see truth and hide it
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Mrpojj(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/09/six-critical-things-peter-obi-said-at-the-peoples-townhall/
Fuel subsidy na confirm organised crime, imagine, at 65 naira, there was subsidy, they raised to 87 that they are removing subsidy, it went to 147 in the name of removing subsidy, it went to. 165, to 200, yet subsidy no dey comot if you leave them till 800 naira we go still they hear of subsidy

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Olaolex: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
od501:

Lol.... No... They say em supporters are violent lol!

Nigerians are funny! grin
To judge by what APC don show us, they are suppose to be. And APC are fond of calling anybody against their evil agenda violent. God go deliver us sha

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by integrity16(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
I disagree with obi that women are less corrupt. R they not the wives of politicians who cheer and encourage their politician husband to steal our collective patrimony.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by theredaddy: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
kk2027:
The last point is one of the many reasons I'm a diehard obidient, irrespective of tribe. See as naija be today smh

"NO ONE CAN SAY I STOLE PUBLIC FUNDS"

I bet you Peter Obi is the only politician alive that can boldly make the above statement on a national TV.

While other politicians are being accused of looting too much, Obi is being accused of SAVING TOO MUCH FOR THE STATE

God bless Obidatti
Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime

Did Buhari steal any public fund you know about, Highest anyone could have is "integrity and look where it as landed us with Buhari ...

Nigeria is barely making enough to finance its budget yet one naive 3rd class graduate is shouting savings, ... He"peter Obi" as made it clear his top goal is SAVINGs buh fortunately that is not what Nigeria needs at the moment

We need Leader/team that are productive & income oriented, ... and these where we begin to look into each aspirant portfolio let there record speak.

Anybody fit use mouth play ball pass messi, why is Peter not using is tenure to drive home is point ... Obi saved at the detriment of infrastructure while Obiano built infrastructures and stil left money than Obi did.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by kk2027: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
theredaddy:

Did Buhari steal any public fund you know about, Highest anyone could have is "integrity and look where it as landed us with Buhari ...

Nigeria is barely making enough to finance its budget yet one naive 3rd class graduate is shouting savings, ... He"peter Obi" as made it clear his top goal is SAVINGs buh fortunately that is not what Nigeria needs at the moment

We need Leader/team that are productive & income oriented, ... and these where we begin to look into each aspirant portfolio let there record speak.

Anybody fit use mouth play ball pass messi, why is Peter not using is tenure to drive home is point ... Obi saved at the detriment of infrastructure while Obiano built infrastructures and stil left money than Obi did.

I dont remember anyone saying it this boldly and nothing could be found on him.

If APC could find anything against PO, they would've milked it dry

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by theredaddy: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
kk2027:

I dont remember anyone saying it this boldly and nothing could be found on him.

If APC could find anything against PO, they would've milked it dry

My POINT is even if Peter Obi as never sinned before that is not what Nigeria needs. Buhari as

APC don't to need find anything on Peter OBi when he has someone like BAT to contend with, in all ramification dem no be mate.

presidency is beyond one man show fortunately nothing is Peter Obi antecedents depict he is a team player or one good at selecting
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by kk2027: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
theredaddy:

My POINT is even if Peter Obi as never sinned before that is not what Nigeria needs. Buhari as

APC don't to need find anything on Peter OBi when he has someone like BAT to contend with, in all ramification dem no be mate.

presidency is beyond one man show fortunately nothing is Peter Obi antecedents depict he is a team player or one good at selecting
Ok bye
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Gagare1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
dalebrown:

grin grin

Turns out, Jagaban did know what he was talking about wink
Is this for real? If so where is the BULABA?
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by dalebrown: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gagare1:
Is this for real? If so where is the BULABA?

Yes, it's real you can Google it if you please

grin I don't know where BULABA is grin
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by semmyk(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
On No 4, I'm afraid he actually goofed. Egypt has move beyond the 50GW, already around 75GW last year. Egypt now busy ramping up its transmission to match the new 75GW generation. They are already on track with about #21 500KV installed.
South Africa on the other hand is regressing very fast and towing the line of what NEPA used to be be. #RollingDarkness. They call it loadshedding. SA is yet to finalize its transmission unbundling. Maybe, they might this year; it's uncertain.
PS: I can't speak on others. They are not my expertise.
irepnaija4eva:
What he said, is it facts or nah!!?
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Whoknow: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
I keep on wondering what is happening in this Country, how can someone be a presidential candidate but can't come to Television to tell the masses those he will lead his plans for the Country and also answer some questions. But some mad people are still following him up and down shame.

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Allisgud: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2023
kk2027:
The last point is one of the many reasons I'm a diehard obidient, irrespective of tribe. See as naija be today smh

"NO ONE CAN SAY I STOLE PUBLIC FUNDS"

I bet you Peter Obi is the only politician alive that can boldly make the above statement on a national TV.

While other politicians are being accused of looting too much, Obi is being accused of SAVING TOO MUCH FOR THE STATE

God bless Obidatti
Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime
imagine grin can tinubu come out and make that statement on national tv and tell us to go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by Allisgud: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2023
imagine, can tinubu come out and make that statement on national tv and tell us to go and verify if he loot any govt money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by nkemjacob2(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2023
How can he negotiate with Bokoharam who're faceless people.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by kk2027: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Allisgud:
imagine grin can tinubu come out and make that statement on national tv and tell us to go and verify

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Delphi:
Obi is a walking/working encyclopedia. I always want to hear him speak just to learn new things. Nigeria has never paraded such a microcosm of knowledge in her entire electioneering history.
APC and invariably Nigeria have ingenuously missed Osinbanjo, may Peter Obi not be missed this time around. Let everyone vote wisely.
Man like Peter.

Osinbajo might find himself somewhere near Peter's Government.
(Probably same with Ngige)
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:34am On Jan 10, 2023
olaolulazio:

Na around April you go stop to dey listen to those names ooo.
You're correct.

That is, After Supreme Court Final Judgement sef
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
Obi 25 million votes, rest of labor party 2 million votes?

The Apga Judas should have just remained in pdp.
You see why we need independent candidacy.??

If you think you can do it alone without flying upon anybody's wings or any party's structure, go out there and try your best.

Can't you see that Obi is running an independent candidacy here??
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:41am On Jan 10, 2023
SMGGroup:

If Obi remove subsidy, fuel will definitely hit 500. But then, there will be improved electricity and less dependence on fuel. Something has to give and we must be ready for that compromise
Obi is even saying that the Subsidy is a scam.
That they are not even doing Subsidy with the money they are mapping out for Subsidy.

Therefore, if he removes it, Nigerians won't even feel the removal.

1 Like

Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:43am On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
Only a Mumu or Ipobian will vote for that Apga Judas.
At times, if pretending to be a Mumu would be the only way to save yourself,, then do the pretending and be saved.

We are here to save Nigeria for all Nigerians.
Including you.

It's time to put sentiments apart.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2023
kamalbob:
If his campaign team know how to politely persuade people to vote for him instead of fighting everybody, this man can easily win. But unfortunately they are making it easier for the opposition to defeat him hands down due to their nonsense hullabaloo.

People are fed up with APC but the way this nonsense Obidient movement is going I think APC can win with less effort. This obi need matured people to lead his campaign. Also bringing tribalism is an instant suicide politically because it's not going to work. His people votes will take him nowhere.
Oga,, you're still in the far past.

Relax.

We are all suffering from APC.
Including you.

So, if you like, still go and vote for APC.
Just because Obidients are your wahalla.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:51am On Jan 10, 2023
unmask:
Even though most of what he said are good. I wasn't satisfied with his response on women in strategic positions.

At this point he should be looking for the best person for the job regardless of gender.

Promising to not discriminate along gender lines is way better than promising positions to women
If he mentioned 50% or any percentage,, then I would have supported your stand on this.

But he left himself open.
He will work with women.
Yes,, for sure.

He chooses his own cabinets.
And he doesn't use positions to pay party people back for their supports.

So, why won't he see a good woman in all Nigerian Women?
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by tk4radi: 2:54am On Jan 10, 2023
bewla:
is this photo for real or photo chip
One line there is not real.

(“Different From Bala Blu Blu” line is fake)
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by bewla(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2023
tk4radi:
One line there is not real.

(“Different From Bala Blu Blu” line is fake)
how what that included have you check or gone there to confirm ni
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by bewla(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Whoknow:
I keep on wondering what is happening in this Country, how can someone be a presidential candidate but can't come to Television to tell the masses those he will lead his plans for the Country and also answer some questions. But some mad people are still following him up and down shame.
You think all of you are Nigerian what diffrente you from the rest of us

No national identity number
No social security number
No proper birth certificate number
No proper death certificate number
No link no trace

Just move on Nigerians no them self
If you no you no
Re: Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv by unmask: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
tk4radi:
If he mentioned 50% or any percentage,, then I would have supported your stand on this.

But he left himself open.
He will work with women.
Yes,, for sure.

He chooses his own cabinets.
And he doesn't use positions to pay party people back for their supports.

So, why won't he see a good woman in all Nigerian Women?
I am not against giving women positions. I am against giving it to women because they are women.

I felt he could have answered that question better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / FG Sets To Award Lagos-ibadan Railway Projects, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.