Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole (530 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Curious345: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Christopher Imumolen, presidential candidate of the Accord Party (AP), says he’ll run an “all-inclusive” government if elected in next month’s election.

Mr Imumolen specifically mentioned that he would appoint the duo of Peter Obi of the Labour Party and the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu into his government if given the chance to rule.

“For his adeptness and aptitude as a businessman of no mean standing, I will appoint Peter Obi as my minister of trade and commerce, while Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will serve as an adviser, most probably on the political front for obvious reasons.

“You will agree with me that these men will most be suitable in the roles I have earlier mentioned because of their track records in both their private and public lives,” he said on Monday.

Mr Imumolen would be joining 17 other contenders, including Messrs Tinubu and Obi in the February 25 presidential election.

The candidates are already in battle wits ahead of the polls to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari, who would be leaving office in May 29.
Speaking further, Mr Imumolen said that it won’t be a “one-man show” if given the chance to govern the country, noting that Nigeria needs people with ideas and the capacity to grow its economy.

He explained that he was ready to solicit the assistance of the “best brains” in different fields to man the different sectors of the country and contribute their quota.
“The move is meant to demonstrate that we are all partners in progress in our desire to see our country regain its lost glory, as well as deliver to its millions of citizens the true dividends of democracy.

“The move is also meant to send the message that appointments will only be given to those who merit it in the kind of reformist government we are planning to run,” the AP presidential candidate said.

He further added that “The concept of square pegs in square holes shall be the guiding principles of our government under the umbrella of Accord, the party that preaches oneness and togetherness.”

https://gazettengr.com/ill-appoint-obi-minister-of-trade-tinubu-political-adviser-if-elected-imumolen/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by makeitijn: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's getting interesting
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Maazieze(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Vote for anyone but PDP and APC, both parties have had too long a stranglehold on nigeria politics and have grown large roots of corruption. Prove you are not to be taken for granted.
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by NgwaManEatyou1: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
John the dreamer or do you want Obi to notice you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by thebestprice(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Can Tinubu be trusted ..
I rather make sowore political adviser and Tinubu will be my DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NDLEA
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by KfashionHubb: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Youngman..you have spoken .. it will take a miracle for you to win anyway .

But we support you
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by travelled(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nlfpm Seun mynd44. Front page lalasticlala.

grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by bewla(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
What and
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by SmartPolician: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Small nyash dey shake too. undecided

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Ahmed0336(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
KfashionHubb:
Youngman..you have spoken .. it will take a miracle for you to win anyway .

But we support you

It will take more than miracle for him to win.

This fight is wayyyyy above him for now.
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thank God you used the word "if" because you are going nowhere

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by osscarr(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Advice from tinubu will lead to doom
Nothing good can come out of that man, he is irredeemable
Tinubu stole Lagos money and used the same money to buy Lagos state
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by SMGGroup: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
I want to believe that we all wants the best for this country. I'm appealing that the tribal slur in this forum be stopped. Seun posterity will judge you for keeping silent while your forum turns a breeding ground for ethnic supremacists
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Delphi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Every charlatan wants to trend by calling Obi's name.
Obi is the soul and sauce of this electioneering campaign. Remove him and this election becomes uninteresting. All and sundry knows this. Little wonder his name has become the topic of campaigners. What Lelepucians need do is just to mention Obi's name. They know he is better but they prefer to live in denial. However, just to inadvertently keep saying Obi this, Obi that.
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by makeitijn: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Seun will gladly take any technical advice you can offer on the matter
SMGGroup:
I want to believe that we all wants the best for this country. I'm appealing that the tribal slur in this forum be stopped. Seun posterity will judge you for keeping silent while your forum turns a breeding ground for ethnic supremacists
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by amstardi: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
May the best man for the job emerge winner
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
thebestprice:
Can Tinubu be trusted ..
I rather make sowore political adviser and Tinubu will be my DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NDLEA
too much sense full your brain. I support that appointment for escobat. DG NDLEA
Re: I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole by SMGGroup: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
makeitijn:
Seun will gladly take any technical advice you can offer on the matter

It should be automatic ban together with their IP address. But he will never do that because he needs the traffic.

He has shown signs of tribalism on twitter in the past though. So i guess, traffic is the least of his reasons

(1) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke Issues Directive On How To Be Addressed / Moment Tinubu Arrived Abeokuta For Ogun APC Presidential Rally / Pictures of Apc Ward to ward Campaign For Tinubu In Yakurr lga, cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.