Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) (37815 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

And you can't see the courtesy there? You're so daft.

I did a banner for Tinubu in my constituency without including the name of other APC candidates. I'd vote only Tinubu and Oshiomhole in APC then Labour Party's candidate for the House of Reps. Assembly I won't vote at all. So what's your point again?
I referred you to a banner in the North, wetin concern me with the one you've done before? grin
Your Agbado lord is been played down here, una go day for one hut in far away Ogbomoso dey conclude wetin dey happen for North here.
Ever heard of this hausa phrase "Namu namu ne"?
It simply means "Our own is our own", you think an average Northerner will leave two northern political gladiators on the ballot and vote for a druglord abi? grin
February no far again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:
Oga continue fooling yourself. I am a northerner and I know what iam talking about.
You are talking about endorsement, you are a baby politician.
In the north 3 groups determine the voting pattern of the north
1) Religious leaders
2) traditional leaders
3) the ex generals.
Even me today I will endorsed Tinubu if I can get the millions but God know that nobody in my entire family will vote for Tinubu.
Even Buhari will vote for Atiku.

These three groups are divided son
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by riczy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Another calamity loading in Nigeria, this was how they chanted sai Buhari in 2014/15 and here we are today! This nation is goofed!
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
toujurs:
Why then was he a failed presidential candidate, until tinubu party merged with buhari party.

Before buhari won, the presidential election
Tinubu was with Nuhu Ribadu why didn't him win?
Tinubu was with Atiku why didn't him win?
Go and check the 2019 election results, Buhari would have won without the south west votes.
South West gave Buhari less than 3 million votes and Buhari beat Atiku with almost 4 million votes.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by donphilopus: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Is it the same akogun that was in the army loyal to ibb or a relative? Akoko edo is such a big lga and pdp is strong there

No. PDP isn't strong here. They used to rig elections here. APC should clear here but with Akpatason on the ballot, it'd be kinda difficult.

It's the same Colonel Akogun. He later became an HoR member and rose to the rank of House Leader.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by donphilopus: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:
Oga continue fooling yourself. I am a northerner and I know what iam talking about.
You are talking about endorsement, you are a baby politician.
In the north 3 groups determine the voting pattern of the north
1) Religious leaders
2) traditional leaders
3) the ex generals.
Even me today I will endorsed Tinubu if I can get the millions but God know that nobody in my entire family will vote for Tinubu.
Even Buhari will vote for Atiku.

Continue deluding yourself. grin

Has any of the three aforementioned groups endorsed Atiku yet? You know nothing about politics. You're just an ethnic jingoist.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

But you worshipped same man when he supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019. You're a hypocrite.
I said that I was supporting Tinubu before. But when he decided to go for Muslim Muslim ticket that is the reason I withdraw my support.
The worst part is that the man that Tinubu picked as vice is a religious fanatic. Do you know that shetima was the person that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state when he was the governor?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by toujurs: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:
Go and check the 2019 election results, Buhari would have won without the south west votes.
South West gave Buhari less than 3 million votes and Buhari beat Atiku with almost 4 million votes.
Tinubu said he made, buhari a president.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

I think kwankwaso will take kano narrowly

That's absolutely impossible. The difference is already very clear between APC and all of the remaining political parties in Kano state. VERY CLEAR. APC is winning.....FULL STOP.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

That's absolutely impossible. The difference is already very clear between APC and all of the remaining political parties in Kano state. VERY CLEAR. APC is winning.....FULL STOP.

No.the main aim is for tinubu to beat atiku in kano
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:

Exactly, what Northern elites keep saying about Tinubu. The man deserves a pay back of gratitude for his various support for the North just like you have indicated in your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Oh. I understand you're a northerner Christian. I wouldn't condemn you again. Let's see how it goes.

But just so you know, the only time Atiku won a primary election prior to 2019 and this 2023, it was Tinubu who gave him his party platform. He was only able to secure 2m votes nationwide then. When he contested against Buhari in 2019, he lost his polling unit and his region, the northeast. Atiku only believes in politics of money but he has been out spent by Tinubu who's richer and who happens to be the godfather of Lagos.

This election go shock you. grin
if Tinubu is the one that make Buhari president,why didn't him make Atiku or Nuhu Ribadu?
Don't forget that Atiku was the one that represents Buhari ( father) during Buhari son's wedding.
Buhari and Atiku also marry from the same family.
Some APC governors are working for Atiku
Wait ooh! Why are you voting for Tinubu? A man that is licking microphone? God! You guys are disgracing this country I swear.
Just imagine Tinubu is the president (Godforbid) and start licking the microphone as he stood up to present his speech in an international conference where other world leaders are. What will you say?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by tinsel: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Atiku should come back and campaign. He should outgrow this kind of stupid, childish and nonsense politics.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

No.the main aim is for tinubu to beat atiku in kano

Yes of course.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
toujurs:
Tinubu said he made, buhari a president.
why didn't him make Nuhu Ribadu?why didn't him make Atiku?
Then why is he begging Buhari to attend his rallies in the north.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:
why didn't him make Nuhu Ribadu?why didn't him make Atiku?
Then why is he begging Buhari to attend his rallies in the north.

Too much unnecessary talk. My brother, stop being deluded. Stop being blind. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Continue deluding yourself. grin

Has any of the three aforementioned groups endorsed Atiku yet? You know nothing about politics. You're just an ethnic jingoist.
please what is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?
Why was Tinubu licking the microphone?
Answer the 2 questions and Tinubu will get 1 million votes from me.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Zeezenho: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Lies. Which Atiku? Wasn't I in the north just three weeks ago? Oga nor dey deceive yourself. Tinubu would comfortably win the north central and northwest and if care isn't taken he would beat Atiku in the northeast.

The endorsements Tinubu has gotten in the north from people that matter, has Atiku gotten half? Stop deceiving people online. That you're an ethnic jingoist doesn't mean the rest of northerners are. The north remembers and they would pay back.

Afonja called someone ethnic jingoist can't believe this.no one is more tribal than you lots maybe you don't even know what that word means.

Anyways the election is between tinubu and obi.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Yes. He would win Bornu, Yobe, Gombe, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Kogi, Niger, Kwara. Guy, you ain't normal.
I can bet you on that.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:

No. PDP isn't strong here. They used to rig elections here. APC should clear here but with Akpatason on the ballot, it'd be kinda difficult.

It's the same Colonel Akogun. He later became an HoR member and rose to the rank of House Leader.

Pdo is strong.kabiru adjoto is very strong.dokpesi and sen obende are there.in the last two polls,apc won there narrowly.
The seat is supposed to go to constituency 2.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Polchiz:

APC primaries is same as general election?
11 Northern governors helped Tinubu to win because he promised them heaven and earth and also shared the dollar.
Can those governors convince millions of voters in their respective states? We are waiting to see.
25th February is here already.
You said no northerner will leave a northerner and vote a southerner. You folks even mocked Tinubu during the primaries saying PMB had forsaken him. Said a whole lot of things.
Now you have shamelessly admitted that 11 northern APC governors supported Tinubu during the primaries.
Those 11 northern APC governors are they not northerners?
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by uba1991: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Too much unnecessary talk. My brother, stop being deluded. Stop being blind. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.

what is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?
Why was he licking the microphone?
I know you will run away from these questions.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
But wait oo, why is it so hard for tinubu urchins to find a way to inform him that he's not as accepted as he perceived? The level of sycophancy in tinubu camp is not fair. They're here in NL and I'm sure some of them belongs to some support group. Let them tell tinubu the truth. Enough of betrayal. Gosh!
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by olatuns2017: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Jostoman: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
donphilopus:
Make una take this one hold body if that would make y'all sleep well at night after the heartbreak Buhari's presence caused you.

Atiku has been recruiting some few elements to APC' campaigns to croon his name. The people who shouted Sai Atiku ain't more than fifty. They strategically placed them in the same area so it'd look like they're many.

But make una dey celebrate am sha. grin cheesy
Peter obi is coming
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Jostoman: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin Emilokan urchins can go ahead and decieve themselves all they want, reality is that the common Northerner does not like tinubu at all.
Atiku will take the largest vote.
Obi will take the votes of the Northern Christians.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
those that have even campaigning for apc need a brain check.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by Jostoman: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
tinsel:
Atiku should come back and campaign. He should outgrow this kind of stupid, childish and nonsense politics.
go and draw him back from london now.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:
cheesy who else should be called.

Only atiku is better

Atiku is worst, isn't he the babban barawo? Isn't he the Grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by ebbo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
No cause for alarm since it's Atiku state.
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by donphilopus: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Pdo is strong.kabiru adjoto is very strong.dokpesi and sen obende are there.in the last two polls,apc won there narrowly.
The seat is supposed to go to constituency 2.

The seat is in constituency 2 now and it's supposed to move to Okpameri axis which is constituency 1. Dokpesi is from Etsako federal constituency while Domingo is fully with Akpatason right now. I wanted to support Adjoto but I backed down after he disappointed my cousin which happens to be Obende's niece. It'd be very difficult for Adjoto to win because Obende is no longer with him.

As for the last two polls, APC narrowly won because Obende tactically supported PDP but right now he's fully with APC.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by donphilopus: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
uba1991:
I can bet you on that.

grin cheesy
Re: Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video) by donphilopus: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Zeezenho:

Afonja called someone ethnic jingoist can't believe this.no one is more tribal than you lots maybe you don't even know what that word means.

Anyways the election is between tinubu and obi.

When did Edo become southwest? Are you ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.