Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A (431 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A by princekelechukwu: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have been chatting with a loved one in United States and I told her to send $100 dollar to me, she accepted and asked for my card type.

What is the easiest and fastest method of receiving money from someone in United States. Your valid answer is need please.

1 Like

Re: What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A by HRprof: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
princekelechukwu:
I have been chatting with a loved one in United States and I told her to send $100 dollar to me, she accepted and asked for my card type.

What is the easiest and fastest method of receiving money from someone in United States. Your valid answer is need please.
1. Western Union Money Transfer
2, Dollar account
3, PayPal
4. Payoneer
Etc

2 Likes

Re: What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A by badBADbichh(f): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Crypto
Western Union
Moneygram
Re: What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A by Esope6320: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: What Means Can I Use To Receive Money From U S A by Kunluv: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
princekelechukwu:

Tell her to use it to buy card for you i:e iTune card, GooglePlay Card, Amazon

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Benin Republic / URGENT: Help In Getting Nigeria Visa From Atlanta, USA / Trans-nkisi Layout GRA, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.