Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today (925 Views)

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / VP Osibanjo At Yola Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by ryloy: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by ryloy: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by oyin44: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari said ......don't let the problem people dominate us..... grin grin

Means the yiibo...biafra agitators
ryloy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by donphilopus: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Those wailers won't sleep tonight.

Just three days ago they alleged Amaechi, Fashola, Yahaya Bello and some other party chieftains have dumped Tinubu. And today Amaechi sent a message to them. Unknown to them that Fashola was present during Lagos campaign flag off. Even Yahaya Bello responded to them by attending the youths town hall held at Abuja the next day.

These children of hate would never learn. Their hatred for Buhari made good meaning Nigerians to vote for him overwhelmingly. Since they've transfered the hate to Tinubu, we'll still overwhelmingly vote him come February 25th.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by etrange: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lion of Obioma?!
Hehe... What of the lion of Nneka and Nkechi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by Nightwolf1: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thîefnubu the cocaine addict
Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by Superwave16320: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bro let Igbo lead any foolish n bet against it. If you have million I take God beg you use faith bet am your cash out go full everywhere like manna. Any money I see now na to bet Peter Obi won't win the presidential election on NL.

I de wait make dem announce result make I go buy my new home. If na 10K na on same bet na so I go de do daily till election day. I must make money from this Pandora Criminal this 2023. I must open my own Pandora account too like Gabrielle.

donphilopus:
Those wailers won't sleep tonight.

Just three days ago they alleged Amaechi, Fashola, Yahaya Bello and some other party chieftains have dumped Tinubu. And today Amaechi sent a message to them. Unknown to them that Fashola was present during Lagos campaign flag off. Even Yahaya Bello responded to them by attending the youths town hall held at Abuja the next day.

These children of hate would never learn. Their hatred for Buhari made good meaning Nigerians to vote for him overwhelmingly. Since they've transfered the hate to Tinubu, we'll still overwhelmingly vote him come February 25th.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obiomma ko shoe maker ni... Abegi, eye service visit , it's obvious he went mainly because of Binani and Buhari.. He's still seriously nursing the outcome of the presidential primary that cost him even his ministerial position
Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by seunmsg(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari and Amaechi were live in Yola today. The Atiku and Obi group will come up with another cry of how Osinbajo is the only credible person in APC because he’s not attending Tinubu rallies. When Osinbajo finally appears, they will pick another person. They will keep crying till Tinubu is elected president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by ryloy: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
Obiomma ko shoe maker ni... Abegi, eye service visit , it's obvious he went mainly because of Binani and Buhari.. He's still seriously nursing the outcome of the presidential primary that cost him even his ministerial position

Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by slimfit1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
If traditional leaders are leaving their palace to go and visit politicians what's the need of traditional leaders in our Constitution we might as well dissolve it. They have no respect for their titles.
Re: Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today by Nwaetche(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Which one is Obioma kwa, God abeg!

Dede Amaechi is known as the Lion of Ubima!

Ubima is an Ikwerre town very close to Imo State with similar diaelect as the people of Ohaji on the side of Imo State.

ryloy:

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Way Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu / On My Way Going For Elections, A Bus Driver Crashed Into My Car / Election Ringing In INEC Office Abuja Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.