Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message (41007 Views)

Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
worry kayanmata
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Kollabo419: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nna mehn

Was this photo even necessary as this time we are planning to vote obi/datti in

Except otherwise lifted by those bloggers

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by obailala(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sucre6:
Cute family, What else could Yul Edochie possibly want by marrying second wife
Nawao
He never wanted a 2nd wife. The 2nd wife issue was just a side chick affair gone wrong (i.e she got pregnant and refused to abort). So oga just chose to be different by 2nd wifing her.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by orohbiro(f): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Husband and wife fair children black this height of bleaching na wa o

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Abizz: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
Fear kayanmata.... Look at a lovely family yul left behind
As in ehn.
The world has gone really crazy.
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by lilyheaven: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hehe
She only posted on her page, just like everyone.
She didn’t ask Nairaland people to carry her pictures come Nairaland grin
Mryacks:
She kinda milking the whole ish too...enough abeg

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by nedekid: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
Abi oh. Meanwhile I hear the other mama, has 2-3 kids from different
Men before the one for yul.
Can your imagine the old hag compared to the first wife?
Anyway as you said, this is not ordinary eyes. If yul had carried one hot small like oga Ned, we would have understood with him.
Its just as you do with apc despite the failures, we know it is not open eyes and money must be involved. So we understand with you, belle must be fed. grin

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by HltSong: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Yul don chop this one tire he do move to fresh food

Another man ex wife na em you dey call fresh?Someone with children from different men?

Na so dem go chop your wife finish. She go born inside your house and na you go pay school fees. You never see

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mryacks:

She dey look for endorsement and social media validation

all these celebrities wannabe that turn to motivational speaker and marriage counsellor when their man act like the real African man

I blame her husband that escalate her social media rants by acting Sissy

nonsense

5 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Dchampion65: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Am just imaging how Olu Jacob life would have been now if he had ventured into polygamous life.

A real life lesson.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by HltSong: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
I love this woman.

Woman of gold and substance!!!
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by AntySugar(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Everything I know about this family, I know it against my will.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by HltSong: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dchampion65:
Am just imaging how Olu Jacob life would have been now if he had ventured into polygamous life.

A real life lesson.

E for dey pack em own sh1t for em condition.
My fellow niggers no dey reason tomorrow because d!CK dey scratch them.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Streetdreamx(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Something is wrong and missing in the family.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Okhuadams(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
We4all:
Okay, let me talk. She looks good and has a great body for someone who has birthed four kids. The first girl and the last boy are copies of Yul. The son standing to the left must have inherited his mother's complexion when she was dark skinned. In conclusion, she looks good but I think she is trying too hard to be noticed.
FAMILY ANALYZER

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by DollarSigns(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
We4all:
Okay, let me talk. She looks good and has a great body for someone who has birthed four kids. The first girl and the last boy are copies of Yul. The son standing to the left must have inherited his mother's complexion when she was dark skinned. In conclusion, she looks good but I think she is trying too hard to be noticed.
I’d love to say that she’s done nothing to be tagged attention seeking
She’s got her right to post her family’s picture with whatever caption that motivates/inspires her
You should however direct your scolding to the bloggers who tend to milk and create traffic & attention from a simple post
Including the NL mod who pushed the news to FP?
ask him/her what’s the political/socio-economic importance of this thread

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by dapsoneh: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
The man is tired of pounding the same pu say for more than 18 years, he married too early at 25 or so and he must have been fucking her way be fore then, maybe when he was around 22 or 23 and man is 41 years old now
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by freeborn02: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dailymice:
You're a big fool if you're a Christian supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. Hope Ganduje's video exposing how they want a Jihad against Christians convinces you.

Mumu Tinubu Christian supporters

Where is the video, please?
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Ajibade123(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mryacks:
Make she no post her children again because her husband marry another wife?
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Omoapena(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Wetin fresh for the new wife?

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by VenumX: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Beautiful woman.
Yul the coconut head and his bag of spoilt garri can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
A new video which captured Yul Edochie's first wife, May, together with her children was shared on her Instagram handle today, IGBERETV reports.

The footage was captioned:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnMkttWK6ck/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She is the only one smiling. Her kids are not happy with her tomfoolery and arrogance. If na me be Yul, I will completely avoid her and shut her out.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Antoeni(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
The real family
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Meandmycrew(f): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Waiting for the second wife post. The two women just dey use us catch cruise for social.media. is like all of them for that family their surname end with social media.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:

Who told you he left them behind
Can we all stop saying things based on what we see on the internet?
Its crazy how we conclude on people's lifestyle when we know nothing about these people,?

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
quote author=Creamypie post=119875883]fresh food as how nah? Person wey don born for and dey live with another man. In fact, she ran away from his house, abandoning their kid with him[/quote]

Omo na WA o...

Where did you get that info from??
Some of you just like saying things you have no idea about.
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Otunbakayce: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
The black boy isn't his child, he should go for a DNA test.
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by bonnyhope: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:

Who told you he left them behind

You sounded like the man is dead

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Daaswert: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmm

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by chimeremodlyn: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Chop who finish. Oga, this is his wife not some side chick. And which fresh food are you talking about- a woman who had 2kids for 2different men and now Yul is the 3rd baby daddy. 3kids from 3different men is fresh food? No wonder many of you end up marrying oloshos. Be careful what you say about May before we come for you. A woman who stuck to her husband for 18yrs even though yul has been cheating on her for over 10yrears. Be guided

5 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by chimeremodlyn: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
We4all:

Your opinion, no one cares

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.