Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message (40989 Views)

Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Ybaby: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Ykc2:
if you marry at every young age like yul later you start seeing your wife like old cargo yul hot married at age of 22, even the lady too is tired of yul but wont say it openly ,do you why northerners keep marrying young young girl at their old age?because they arectired of their 1st 2nd and 3rd wives then the go for 4th one ,just like regina Daniel's husband

May sef was tired of Yul... May that had only one shoe when she was with Yul now goes to UK every 2 weeks and see her skin na... Obviously someone is sponsoring this 38 years milf.... No woman is old cargo o... Rich men are marrying 60 year old women ... I met my neighbor's hajia wife at the art hotel on a cool Saturday evening looking like a stolen bag of snacks ... (She usually looks unkempt) but on this day she looked so peng...she came to see her brother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy madam your secret is safe with me. See I have a theory and it is that of a man is cheating and his wife seems not to mind then she is cheating too and I refuse to judge her either.
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Franklydes(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Theres something to this family drama oh, abi him hear say the children no be him own
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Aurelius1(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2023
We4all:
Okay, let me talk. She looks good and has a great body for someone who has birthed four kids. The first girl and the last boy are copies of Yul. The son standing to the left must have inherited his mother's complexion when she was dark skinned. In conclusion, she looks good but I think she is trying too hard to be noticed.
Hmnn! You just analysed, decoded, deciphered and decrypted this family.
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Aurelius1(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Ybaby:

May sef was tired of Yul... May that had only one shoe when she was with Yul now goes to UK every 2 weeks and see her skin na... Obviously someone is sponsoring this 38 years milf.... No woman is old cargo o... Rich men are marrying 60 year old women ...met my neighbor's hajia wife at the art hotel on a cool Saturday evening looking like a stolen bag of snacks ... (She usually looks unkempt) but on this day she looked so peng...she came to see her brother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy madam your secret is safe with me. See I have a theory and it is that of a man is cheating and his wife seems not to mind then she is cheating too and I refuse to judge her either.
Wetin you sef go find for art hotel na anty ybaby? grin

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by bluefilm: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Women and their dick measuring competition all the time.

Must she remind the other woman of what she already has?

Why always women?

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by harmony75: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Someone said you have a beautiful family like this and you went and marry fairly used smh �‍♂️ how some men bring disgrace to their family � it is so sad � may God cont to bless and strengthen you and your children my Queen May � �❣️
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Cocaine20982: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2023
YUL WANTED HAPPINESS AND REST OF MIND ,,,,, I WISH HIM LUCK.
Nothing bad when you follow your heart s desire.
Kudos to YUL,,,
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by harmony75: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Dchampion65:
Am just imaging how Olu Jacob life would have been now if he had ventured into polygamous life.

A real life lesson.
He would have been in sorry and pathetic state with no help. That's why as you're young do good and be responsible!
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by gaspology(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Sucre6:
Cute family, What else could Yul Edochie possibly want by marrying second wife
Nawao
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Some women can grind you like egusi at home and still manage to play the victim. Fear women! grin
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Sucre6: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2023
gaspology:

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Some women can grind you like egusi at home and still manage to play the victim. Fear women! grin

You are not far from the truth
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Mryacks:
She kinda milking the whole ish too...enough abeg

Exactly my thoughts also, almost as if she's doing everything possible to turn his kids against him angry

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Steelarmy01: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Fairview1:
Research has shown that Nigerian youths read more celebrity gossips than they do with business, investment and career news.

At first, I thought it was not true, only to come to Nairaland, check and compare average views on the two different sections and confirm it to be absolutely true!

Where will that take us(the youths)? I cant tell, but certainly not a great place. Nairaland investment and business section is one of the best kept secrets.

Many opportunities are being explored each day. Yet, many prefer needless lifestyle gossips of people who are living their lives.

This is 2023, get more serious and be intentional about your life plans

This observation is quite true. Unfortunately it causes distractions... I finna think the mods are to blame here on NL. Pushing such "NEWS" in our faces everytime!
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
E don do hanty.
Seems you’re now enjoying the sudden attention.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Mryacks: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Ybaby:

She needs to. Let her milk it well and get cool money from influencing.... Love it for her

May turn your lemon to lemonade dear

Lol, I guess so
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by damoobaba: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Fear kayanmata.... Look at a lovely family yul left behind

I fear your English. Which one is "left behind"? Did he die? Aye O
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Ybaby: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aurelius1:
Wetin you sef go find for art hotel na anty ybaby? grin

My hubby and I went for dinner ...
Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mryacks:
She kinda milking the whole ish too...enough abeg

SugarGirl44:
E don do hanty.
Seems you’re now enjoying the sudden attention.
Mtcheew.
Kobicove:

Exactly my thoughts also, almost as if she's doing everything possible to turn his kids against him angry
bluefilm:
Women and their dick measuring competition all the time.

Must she remind the other woman of what she already has?

Why always women?

So she should stop using her personal social media page because busy body bloggers won’t stop marking news out of irrelevant things? . If she posts her pictures on her personal page, that’s no one’s business except their who decide to make it their business

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
undecided See this one getting emotional because of vaginá

jahsharon:

You are a useless sinner, and you will rot in Hell Fire. Yul did not abandon his family as you jobless poke nosers are circulating. He only followed the foot steps of Abraham the friend of God, Isaac, Job, David, Solomon, Moses, e.t.c. by taking more than one wife. If you are not following the holy men of God that I listed, who then are you following? Lucifer or Judas? Because Jesus Christ had no wife. So, it's either you are following the great men of God, or you follow Christ and not marry at all. Any other option will lead you to rot with your father Lucifer in Hell Fire

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by Aurelius1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ybaby:

My hubby and I went for dinner ...
No wahala my sis. I was Just kidding. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message by bluefilm: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
cococandy:
So she should stop using her personal social media page because busy body bloggers won’t stop marking news out of irrelevant things? . If she posts her pictures on her personal page, that’s no one’s business except their who decide to make it their business

Cococandy biko jee nọdụ anị biko.

Ama m na unu ncha bụ ofu ife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Na Plenty Money Dey Rush Us': Nkechi Blessing Rocks Embellished D&G Sunglasses / Uyi Of 3D-Cars Kisses A Giraffe: Alibaba "Disowns" Him (Photos) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.