Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each (1674 Views)

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each by Sequingirl(f): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tears of joy.......I received my alert of 7k on Sunday....God bless you sooo much for me @op..I kept believing that help will locate me this new year, it a sign that my God has heard my prayers...May Help not be far from you in Jesus name Amen....as you have done this for me and my family....Help will never cease in your life in Jesus name...Amen....Thank you sir/ma...Thank you Jesus....
Forever grateful.....I pray I also come back some day to give back ijn...Amen
Please my people help me thank him/her for me ooo.....Only God knows how it had been....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each by world123: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2023
I truly need this money. Honestly I need it. Can't go into details, but I seriously need it
Re: Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each by MrsAminaBello(f): 2:58pm On Jan 22
Hello Mr h faith happy new year.
I was thinking you will engage on similar gestures this year so I could benefit from it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* / What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) / Enjoying My Easter In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.