Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * (1673 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Hypraise(f): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2007
Re: * by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2007
I bet the next revelation will be the prophet wants you as his wife

Pray and put everything in God hands

And some parents need to start minding their damn business when it comes to relationship, thank God my parents are not like it

prophet ko prophet ni
Re: * by ikamefa(f): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2007
@ topic my questions are:

are you still living at home, a student or working?

is mum still paying your bills

be aware that your mum wants what is best for you! that is her own way of looking out for you( even if its wrong)

she is your Mummy (your progenitor) even if the sun refuses to shine no more.

you can't buy a new mother in the market!

Obviously you are in love with this Guy and if in your heart of hearts this is who you want to spend the rest of you life with then:stand your ground

this will be more easier if you are completely independent from your Mum! ( hence the questions above)

if you are not you can still make her understand your choice and your decisions prophet or no prophet

above all take your problems to God in prayers, he has a unique way of dealing with 'em smiley
Re: * by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
dunno what to say here.
indeed a tough situation.

hope u find answers soon!
Re: * by ETOTEE: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Hypraise

You really need to pray and ask for God's direction.

It is well smiley
Re: * by janami(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
smtimes parents are against their children's choice of life partner and the irony of it all is that most times they are right. in ur case i think you and your guy shld visit ur pastor and pray about this thing to gether becos ur mom might just be right and again she might be wrong. it is only God's leading that can help u. Dont 4get that if u rush into marriage, u end up rushing out. pray about it and if God says he is the one, then he is the one. Goodluck
Re: * by cyl(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2007
What your mother would see sitting down,you might not see standing on an iroko tree.

I understand how you feel but just take your time and pray about it.Ironically,parents are mostly right(though not always)

Trust me you dont wanna go into marriage without parental blessings, those who did hardly have a lasting marriage.

Goodluck
Re: * by Hypraise(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
Re: * by MrInfo1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
wuz ere
Re: * by amaikama(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster! if ur mum suddenly change her heart towards your boyfriend, it could be that she might have seeing something u did not see cause the love u are having for him hsa blinded u or ur mum has some soft spot for him and want him for herslf. it could be. just take ur time to investigate her very well and meet the prophet that she claim told her the marriage will not work and ask him why it wont work. it now left for the both of u to have faith in each other. Is there any thing too hard for God to do kiss
Re: * by romsky: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
nutting
stop kissing me
is ur country Nigeria abi Nieria?

(1) (Reply)

Why You (ladies) Are Not Married / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ / Nigerian Man Narrates How He And His Newly Married Younger Sister Fought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.