Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

RJ Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RJ Vacancies (15745 Views)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / URGENT VACANCIES! Openings In Courier & Logistics Company. / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RJ Vacancies by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23
new jobs available in LAGOS(island)OIL AND GAS experience
LEGAL OFFICER- 2-6 Years --salary 150-200k
personal assistant/secretary to ceo- 3years upwards-120-140k
front desk assistant- 2 years and above- 80-100k
accountant---------------2 years and above- 150k
electrican enginner------------------3 Years and above--200k a
Production engr .pet bottles experience..250k apply kiss kiss kiss kiss

AVAILABLE JOBS IN ABUJA(wuse2)
Inventory officers - 2 years and above --salary 100-120k
Executive assistant- 2 years and above-salary-130-150k..

send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 6:55am On Feb 27
There is a right way to terminate Employment But Most organizations choose the wrong way.

Termination is an action we cannot avoid in the course of employment, at some point in the life cycle of an organization some employees will be let go either due to good or bad reasons. Employers most times will choose to terminate an employee's employment without due diligence until they land in trouble.

We have seen and heard of several wrong terminations that cost the organization a lot of resources due to litigations. This is where HR professionals need to advise their employers rightly to avoid any Labour issues, that you want an employee out of your organization immediately or you don't want to see them because you are in a bad mood, or the organization is letting go for good reason is not enough reason to terminate without following the Nigerian Labour Law Guidance.

Simple Terminations Guideline:

📍Before termination, inform affect affected persons more than once via verbal and written communication especially if there is an underperformance or behavioral issue, and document all verbal conversations.

📍Put measures to curb issues, do an appraisal where necessary, and create a performance-induced plan to assist the employees. Consider alternatives such as training, coaching, or transfer to another department.

📍When a decision is made to finally terminate the employment, have a one-on-one session with the affected persons to let them know why the organization is letting them go after such a meeting document it and send it to the employee.

📍Arrange for all the necessary benefits that the employee is entitled to before you terminate, benefits like payment in lieu, severance pay, or any others.

📍Inform the employee of the necessary arrangement of their benefits so they understand what they are entitled to and it is agreed upon before leaving. This gives the terminated individual some form of support before searching for another job.

📍Amiably give a termination letter and pay benefits immediately, HR should ensure this.

📍In cases of termination due to gross misconduct- (theft, sexual harassment, fighting, gross insubordination, etc. Ensure there was an investigation before termination and evidence of such actions before terminating employment.

📍In cases where it affects some members of a department, communicate the departure of the terminated employee appropriately, focusing on maintaining morale and minimizing disruption of workflow.

📍Above all, ensure your policies are in alignment with the labour standards and follow it through.

If you terminate wrongly, you will pay for it.

Wrongful termination or termination without due diligence has cost a lot to some organizations, do not let yours be the next.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:55am On Mar 01
I need a manager to work in a Lounge in Lekki, Lagos.

Accomodation is available .

Pay: 80k

A graduate or an experienced persons will be preferred.

08135270717, 09072118197

NB: Only serious and interested candidates should contact me as I have no time for lenty discussions.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:25pm On Mar 04
A renowned FMCG/Supply Chain Management Company is recruiting for the following positions:
1. Accountant (Igando) - 130,000 NGN
2. Auditor (Isolo) - 99,000 NGN

Requirements:
*BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
*Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus.
*1-3+ years work experience.
*Hands-on experience with software.
*Experience with general ledger and stocks functions.
*Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
*Applicant should be ready to resume immediately.
*Applicants must reside within Oshodi, Isolo, Ajao Estate, Mushin, Anthony Village, Ejigbo, Surulere, Festac, Ijesha/Cele, Ignado axis.

How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply via sending CV to macandersongroup@gmail.com using the role and location as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Wednesday, 7th March, 2024.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:30pm On Mar 04
What you should look out for before accepting an offer:

When considering a job offer, there's more to think about than just how much you will be paid. Of course, salary is important, and it could be a deciding factor in accepting a job offer.

Below are factors to consider when accepting a job offer:

📍Career Growth Opportunities: Getting a new job might be your priority at the moment, but you need to think about the long-term career prospects. It is imperative to know what it would take to rise the career ladder in the organization.

📍Work Culture: Evaluate the company's work culture and values and consider if it matches your work style and preferences.

📍Work-Life Integration: Assess the expected workload, working hours, and flexibility of the organization. This is imperative because some organizations have formed the habit of either occasionally working late or working additional days (especially the weekends) without an extra pay.

📍Company Reputation: Research the company's reputation in the industry. Consider factors like financial stability, market standing, and any recent news or controversies.

📍Job Security: Assess the stability of the company and the industry it operates in. Consider long-term prospects and job security.

📍Training & Development: If you have a knack for professional development, then you should find out about the training opportunities the organization has to offer.

📍Salary and Benefits: Now, this is one crucial part you should not overlook. Ensure the compensation aligns with industry standards and meets your financial needs. it is also imperative to access the overall benefits package, including healthcare, retirement plans, and other perks. Most importantly, if the take home is insufficient to take you home, I guess you know what to do 😅

I'll rest my pen here.

However, other than the aforementioned, what do you look out for before accepting a job offer.

I'll love to hear your thoughts in the comment section.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:35pm On Mar 04
Few years ago while I was still job hunting, I rejected a job offer that was willing to pay 5x my current pay because of the Job Description.

I think this happened in 2019 or so.

I was just fresh out of Uni and was working as an intern in a consulting firm close to my house. I think I was being paid a stipend of 25k or so.

And then luckily for me, a friend whom we did ICAN together referred me for an Accounting role in this startup company.

I was elated.

I went for the interview, got asked some basic accounting questions, scaled the interview and was sent an offer.

At first when I got the offer, I didn’t believe the figure I was seeing, they were offering to pay me N125k which was 5x my currently pay, that was really huge for me.

I didn’t even bother to negotiate, I quickly told them I was happy with the salary offer, then they sent me a proper offer letter to sign.

It was while trying to sign the offer letter, that I sat down to really look through the job requirements.

And then I saw that their ideal person for the role was someone with sound knowledge of FINANCIAL STATEMENT preparation, as the company had not been keeping proper records before now, so they needed someone who could make sense of their figures and prepare a Financial statement from it.

It was a key requirement for the role.

I started sweating.

Deep down I knew I didn’t have the practical knowledge of Financial statement preparation, plus they expected that the financial statement for the prior years would be prepared within a month of me joining.

That was too short for me to learn or reach out to anyone to start helping out.

I was in a tight corner.

I eventually reached out to their HR and turned down the offer.

I was sad.!

And for months, I couldn’t forgive myself that I had let such a great offer pass me by because of inadequate skills.

It was even worse when I shared the experience with my mentor, he said and I quote, “how can you say you are an Accountant and you can not prepare a simple Financial statement”

Well, it’s being years since this incident happened, I have since learnt how to prepare a Financial statement and gotten better offers.

But I’m sharing this story today, to encourage us as professionals not to wait till we loose a job offer before equipping ourself with the right skills.

And that’s why I have put together a Masterclass to train interested Accountants on “FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION & MASTERY”

It’s a 4 days training with practical projects and certification.

You would learn how to prepare a Financial statement from both Trial balance and incomplete records.

Interested? Please send “FS MASTERCLASS” to 08130369767 to get further details. Please note that the training is NOT FREE but very affordable.

I hope this helps
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 6:27am On Mar 05
I have basic python knowledge and want to learn intermediate and advanced python but prefer to use an instructor.

I want to learn everything about Software development using python
my main interest is in learning how to use python to develop and maintain back-end distributed systems. also looking at HPC with python(using tools like pyspark)

Python instructors should pls contact me if they have immediate availability. (evening and weekend sessions only) and has to be online also.

You can email me also: ayodele.jombo2020@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RJ Vacancies by DigitalJobs: 5:34am On Mar 07
Rubyjade:
*URGENT VACANCIES:*

1. A consulting company is in need of experienced candidates for:

-Social Media Intern
- Project Manager

SALARY: 70k+Accomodation

2. Tech Tutors
Hybrid(Remote and onsite)

2-4yrs experience in tutoring for cyber security,UI/UX, cloud computing, etc.

3. A Food Chain company urgently needs an experienced:

- Business Development Officer- 80-100k salary
- Admin Officer- 70-80k salary.

PROXIMITY TO JOB LOCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Qualified Candidates should send CVs to: hr.pormencareers@gmail.com

Have You Gotten All of Your Requires Candidates ?

We Can Help You Outsource For These Job Positions With The Right Qualified Clients.

You can call us via our contact below.

1 Like

Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 11:34am On Mar 13
Hiring: An Accountant

Industry: Consulting Services

Requirements
• HND/BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
• ⁠AAT or ACA partly qualified (final level).
• ⁠Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in core accounting, tax and regulatory compliance.
• ⁠Good understanding of Nigeria tax system.
• ⁠Male (for gender balance purposes).

Candidate should be available to resume as soon as possible.

Salary range: 180k to 200k NET

Deadline: 16/03/2024

Send your Cv to hello@finnovohq.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 11:35am On Mar 13
There is urgent need for a graduate of Accounting with 1-2 years of experience in in an oil and gas servicing firm in VI.

The salary package is between 300,000 to 320,000 net.

Not necessarily Chartered Accountant.

Please send resume to salothop@yahoo.com if interested.

Closing date is this Friday.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 8:00pm On Mar 13
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT

JOB LOCATION: IBAFO

SALARY RANGE: 200k- 300kGross with pension and other benefits

Responsibilities:

1. Regular and proper updates on receivables.
2. Proper follow up on WHT deducted by the customers, daily checking in tax pro max portal and updating entries in customer's WHT ledger.
3. Management of Input VAT in tax pro max portal and following up on vendors to ensure prompt payment to FIRS.
4. Preparing and filing online VAT & WHT schedules. .
5. All bank reconciliation.
6. Other tasks as required by the management

QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• HND/BSC, in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• ICAN in view
• Proven experience as an accountant or in a similar role, with a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
• Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities, with a keen attention to detail.

Qualified applicants should forward their resumes to WhatsApp number: 08178628580
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 8:05pm On Mar 14
Social Media Manager/Presenter Needed in a News Media Company

Job type: Full Time (Monday - Friday)
Job location: Ajah
(Candidate must live within the Ajah-Sangotedo axis)

Criteria:
- Should have good knowledge of social media marketing & willing to learn more
- Should have experience as a presenter
- ⁠Should know how to edit videos with phone & open to learn more
- Should know how to design graphics

Requirement:
- Posting news and media contents on social media
- News voice over and present a talk show
- Content Research & Information gathering of some media contents
- ⁠Ensure all programs and contents are ready & post at the right time
- ⁠Grow engagements, follows and views

Education:
Preferably a Graduate of mass communication

Salary: #100,000

Apply: Send CV to gnbjobconsulting@gmail.com
To get your Interview Schedule:
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:04am On Mar 15
*Andster Engineering*, Magodo is recruiting for a HSE officer with expertise in construction safety, understands laws and regulations.

Certifications in health and safety is desirable.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to aellccareers@gmail.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:14pm On Mar 17
Vacancies exist in a Firm of Chartered Accountants, located at Ajah, Lagos, for:
Chartered Accountants and Audit and Tax Trainees.

(1) Chartered Accountants:
Must be graduates of Accountancy with not less than three (3) years' post professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) experience in audit and taxation or Consultancy.

Have good knowledge of accounting software including Microsoft Office Suites.

Good and up to date knowledge of contemporary Accounting and Auditing standards.

Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to lead Audit teams.

Self-confidence and ability to work with little or no supervision.

Salary: Negotiable and depends on candidate's quality.

(2) Audit and Tax Trainees

Must be graduates of Accountancy or related fields. Must be a fast learner and able to show knowledge already gained.

Must be computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Excel and Word.

Interested persons who meet the requirements above should send their CVs and application to: eyowilliams@yahoo.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:15pm On Mar 17
Vacancies exist in a Firm of Chartered Accountants, located at Ajah, Lagos, for:
Chartered Accountants and Audit and Tax Trainees.

(1) Chartered Accountants:
Must be graduates of Accountancy with not less than three (3) years' post professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) experience in audit and taxation or Consultancy.

Have good knowledge of accounting software including Microsoft Office Suites.

Good and up to date knowledge of contemporary Accounting and Auditing standards.

Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to lead Audit teams.

Self-confidence and ability to work with little or no supervision.

Salary: Negotiable and depends on candidate's quality.

(2) Audit and Tax Trainees

Must be graduates of Accountancy or related fields. Must be a fast learner and able to show knowledge already gained.

Must be computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Excel and Word.

Interested persons who meet the requirements above should send their CVs and application to: eyowilliams@yahoo.com

Please I need a Male Cost Accountant to double as a store keeper. Experience in Inventory Management is key

Salary is between # 200k to #250k depending on experience.

Partial or fully qualified

Living around Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu and Berger axis

igemartinshr@gmail.com

Salary is between # 200k to #250k depending on experience.

Vacancy For Finance and
Treasury manager
Position Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as the Finance and Treasury Manager.The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Nigerian financial system,with specific expertise in supporting swap transactions.Banking experience as treasurer is perferred.

Roles and responsibilities
Develop and execute financial strategies .
Manage the company's cash flow
Oversee Treasury operations
Lead the negotiation and execution of swap transactions .
Provide financial insights and recommendation to senior management.
Establish and maintain relationships with financial institutions,regulatory bodies

Qualifications:HND/BSC
ACA is an added advantage
Experience:4-5 years
Job type:Full time
Sector:Fintech
Salary is attractive with hybrid work mode.
Please send cv to worksvacancies@gmail.com
Deadline is March 28th,2024

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

ACCOUNTANT

*Key Responsibilities:*
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Performance of financial controls.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
Etc

Key Requirements:
- Bsc/HND Accounting/Accountancy
- Experience as an Accountant capable of preparing accounts and participates in audits.
- ICAN qualified/Partly qualified.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Preferably male

TO APPLY:
Please send your most up-to-date CV to raindropsconsulting@yahoo.com with the job title as your email subject.

Dear All,
*VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT - OND ACCOUNTING*
A training establishment located in Anthony Village requires for immediate employment holders of OND in accounting. 1. Age not above 30 years. 2. CV submission deadline date is 31 March, 2024. 3. Prospective candidates should reside around Anthony Village, Mende, Maryland, Ilupeju or Ikeja. Please send your CV to kibikunleandco@gmail.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:18pm On Mar 17
We are looking for self-driven and motivated Accountant to join our dynamic team of achievers to ensure we are up to date with the required financial information as a leading organization in the QSR industry.

You will be a leader in a fast-paced environment that ensures that our accounts and financial records meet standard and all criteria.

Locations: HYBRID

Job Description:
¡ Monitors all transactions (inflow and outflow) for the company, validates and scrutinize
¡ Maintains book of receipts for all cash outflows
¡ Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
¡ Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
¡ Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
¡ Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
¡ Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
¡ Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
¡ Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
¡ Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
¡ Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
¡ Secures financial information by completing database backups.
¡ Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
¡ Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
¡ Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
¡ Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
¡ Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
¡ Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.

Requirements
Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Awareness of business trends
Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
Relevant certification or a Master degree is a plus

COMPENSATION

N160,000 - N200,000
Performance based bonuses
Transportation Allowance
HMO plan
Professional training allowance
Technology and monthly talk and data allowance
21 days paid vacation.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvrIpJFYrBNnnTdnQd3wXXYsh5mkgT33-Nf0c8RORsQ2P-hA/viewform
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 5:19pm On Mar 18
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Pre / NYSC IT Project Manager (Remote)

Employment Type: Full-time

Position Overview

We are seeking a talented Junior Product/Project Manager to join our team. This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development in the field of product/project management.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior managers and cross-functional teams to support the delivery of our projects and contribute to the achievement of our company's goals.
This role requires exceptional organizational abilities, and a passion for driving success.
Key Responsibilities

Assist senior managers in the planning, execution, and delivery of product/project initiatives.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements, objectives, and deliverables.
Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and budgets.
Support the monitoring of project progress, tracking key metrics, and identifying and mitigating risks.
Facilitate communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders.
Assist in conducting post-project reviews and lessons-learned sessions to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications

Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND in relevant fields with 1 year work experience.
Previous experience in a project management or related role is preferred but not entirely required.
Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management tools/software is a plus.
Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of product/project management.
Good knowledge of project management tools and software, such as Microsoft Project, Jira, or Asana.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: modesta@blucolar.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note

We look forward to hearing from you!
Blucolar Africa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 5:28pm On Mar 18

Job Title: Customer Support Officer

Job Description

We are looking for a Customer Support Officer to join our team and help us deliver exceptional customer service to our users and creators.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer satisfaction, have excellent communication skills and be willing to respond promptly to inquiries, even outside regular working hours.
Responsibilities

Respond to customer inquiries via email, Allaccess admin chat, and instagram in a timely manner
Resolve customer issues and complaints with professionalism and empathy
Provide information to users and creators about our platform and services
Collaborate with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction
Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate team members
Developing Well Documented Knowledgebase
Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is preferred
Proven customer support experience in a similar role
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong problem-solving abilities
Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
Salary
N80,000 - N100,000 / month.

Application Closing Date
18th March, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: infor.aidecrew@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:54am On Mar 21
We are currently recruiting suitable Account Officer to enhance capacity in our Accounting Unit.

KEY REQUIRENTS:

A Bachelor's degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.

1-3 years experience in accounting or finance roles, preferably in a retail or similar industry.

Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.

Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Tally).

Understanding of Nigerian accounting regulations and tax laws

Attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively especially with outlets like an independent auditor.
Fluent in English; knowledge of local languages may be beneficial for effective communication.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Review daily report from all outlets including cash receipt office
2. Compare daily reports from HQ and outlets with invoices raised, identify, investigate variances and report to ED
3. Monitor and post approved credit notes, debit notes, discounts, customer refund
4. Daily reconciliation of POS ledger on Tally and journal posting
5. Daily posting/maintaining /reconciling banks like UBA, Zenith 153 etc

250,000 per month

WORKING HOURS: 8am - 6pm from Monday - Saturday

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftXtngl79vHWDq1nMGB64umglRzohFMxzujSkfW5Oj01-SxA/viewform
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:08am On Mar 28

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualifications

B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
3 - 5 years work experience.
Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus
Work experience as an Accountant
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with accounting softwares
Advanced MS Excel skills
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to details and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: hr@afl.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:11am On Mar 28

Employment Type: Volunteer

Job Description

Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of the Organization.
Preparing financial statements, reports and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and report required by regulatory authorities.
Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Estimating short and long team financial objectives by setting financial performance targets.
Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
Managing and monitoring metrics, keeping performance index (KPI) tracking and report for the financial department.
Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investment.
Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
Technical Expertise, Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies

A Degree in Accounting and registration with Professional Body (ICAN,etc) or HND.
Minimum of two (2) years of cognate experience within the developmental or humanitarian sector.
A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
Good organizational skills.
Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Other Key Qualities Required:

Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as policies of the organization.
Completing tasks assigned by the Management, or line manager.
Keeping internal information confidential
Willing to learn and participate in meeting and training programs.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter and CV in a single file and in PDF format) addressed to "The Human Resource Officer" via: Jamialhakeemfoundation01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Or
Submit their Applications addressed to "The Human Resource Officer" at:
The Head Office,
No 5 Yola Road, Jimeta,
Adamawa State.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:12am On Mar 28
Job Title: Junior Accountant

Job Description

Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Responsibilities

Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
Document financial transactions by entering account information
Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
Secure financial information by completing database backups
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
Provide technical support and advice on management
Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
Provide input into department's goal setting process
Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Support month-end and year-end close process
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Communicate effectively with clients
Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
Minimum of 2 years working experience
Awareness of business trends
Experience with creating financial statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
Excellent accounting software user (Peach Tree or Sage) and administration skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
Accountant top skills & proficiencies:

Accounting
Corporate Finance
Reporting Skills
Attention to Detail
Deadline-Oriented
Reporting Research Results
Confidentiality
Time Management
Data Entry Management
Basic Math
Accuracy
Planning and Organizing
Scheduling and Monitoring
Communication Skills
Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
Initiative
Teamwork
Confidentiality
Salary
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.

Application Closing Date
5th April, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@talentsandskills.net using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 12:42pm On Mar 28
Will you be among the next 20?

We made reservations for just 100 people and 80 people have taken up the slots so far, leaving us with just 20 slots.

This is your last chance to join the APRIL cohort of our Financial Statement Preparation Masterclass.

It’s a 4 days Virtual training that teaches you how to prepare Financial Statement from both Incomplete records and Trial Balance, whether as an In-house Accountant or Consultant.

It is a certification course with capstone project.

The training cost a token of 25k.

But there is an early bird discount for the next 5 people to join, they get to pay only 10k.

To sign up, please send “FS MASTERCLASS 2” to 08130369767 on WhatsApp.
Re: RJ Vacancies by Meerahbel: 11:52pm On Mar 29
Data Analyst

Salary: $4K – $4.5K per month

Qualifications
Extensive Experience with Databases: Minimum 3 years of experience working with large datasets in Postgres or MySQL, including schema design, performance tuning, and complex query management.

Apply 👇🏾
jobs.ashbyhq(.)com/ProjectGrowth/…
Re: RJ Vacancies by Meerahbel: 11:52pm On Mar 29
Hiring: Administrative Officer

Work Schedule: Virtual/Remote

2-4 years of relevant experience as an Administrative Officer in a professional body.

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: careers@emergingafricagroup.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 6:52am On Apr 03
A wig studio in Ikeja is looking for an assistant to the lead stylist.

Must reside on the mainland, ideally in ikeja.

Basic wig styling knowledge/experience proven by demonstration

Fluency in English , good communication & basic computer skills

Apply: brandartpro@gmail.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 6:54am On Apr 03
Hiring: UI/UX Designer

Salary: N400K - N600K monthly

Requirements:
Degree in social science or any related field.
Minimum of 3 years working experience

Send CV and cover letter to olayinka.onibokun@fbistech.com

VACANCY!!!
Lyceum is looking for the following experienced and dedicated professionals to support our growth.
1. MATHS TEACHERS( College and elementary)
2. ENGLISH TEACHERS ( college and elementary)
3. LANGUAGE TEACHERS (Yoruba, French, Hausa, and Igbo)
4. PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
5. HOSTEL MISTRESS
6. PHONICS TEACHER
7. SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
8. COOK
9. CLEANERS
10. SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR
11. BURSAR
12. Secretary.
13. Admin Assistant.

Candidates of number 1-6 MUST have a first degree or its equivalent with 3-5 years working experience. Kindly send your CV to
Lyceumschools@gmail.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary is 100k. There is shared accommodation for anyone willing to relocate to Abeokuta etc.

Vacancy!!!

We are hiring a Sales Representative with a minimum of 1 year experience.

Qualification: SSCE/OND

Salary: N45,000

Must be a female

Good knowledge of Social Media marketing and posting

Apply through the link below👇👇

https://forms.gle/noKUWpT2Duxa3MPq7

A bottling company in Lagos(mainland )is in need of an HR Officer *

*Qualification: Bsc, CIPM and HRPL*

*Maximum Age: 35*

*Experience/ area of interest*
1. Maximum 3 years HR experience (CIPM is an added advantage)
2. Experience in competency management
3. Strong collaborator.
4. Use of Microsoft office suite.

*Job Duration*: 6 months contract, renewable...

Kindly forward your CV to
great.ojiaku@workforcegroup.com with the caption
*TRAINING SPECIALIST*

A Guest House with minimum number of rooms is in need of the below openings

📌 Waiters 30k
📌 Kitchen Assistant 40k
📌 Housekeepers 45k

ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED

Open to immediate resumption

If qualified, send CV to apply.alphatalent@gmail.com
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 11:05am On Apr 08
Washer needed at a laundry house at Akkins, Ajah
Pay: 35,000
Accomodation provided
Interested person's should pls call 08095317000
Re: RJ Vacancies by Rubyjade: 10:14am On Apr 09

Responsibilties

Documenting financial transactions
Preparing financial statements
Financial forecasts
Prepare budget forecasts
Provides financial information to management
Requirements

candidates should possess a M.Sc. Degrees in any relevant discipline with 6-10 years relevant work experience.
Salary
N220,000 - N250,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: j.omefe@bildiamo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Job Interview Address Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.