Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures (3502 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by SLAP44: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
plaindealer:
grin grin

Tinubu has conquered the people of Adamawa grin

The North is bowing to Tinubu, their conqueror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Jogs1900: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Nyako's son is contesting for Senator for Adamawa Central, but most of his campaign vans has Atiku's picture in it.

Tinibu cannot get 30% in Nuhu Ribadu's polling unit, ward and Yola South, his LGA..
Show us the receipt..okay.
Atiku came to Kaduna to campaign, El rufai boys chased them away...The next day PDP was lamenting...Do you think Ganduje will ever betray Tinubu...Or Borno or Yobe will betray Shettimas? Tinubu has loyalists in the north... Forget what happened in 2015... Jonathan lost because he's not a core politician by sidelining one of the zones that made him win in 2011... Jonathan and his allies aren't as smart as Tinubu and his allies in this political game...I'm sure Tinubu will trounce Atiku in the north next month....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Jogs1900: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
HomoSapiien:

You should have allowed him console himself by grasping at straws to avoid the bitter reality he’s so scared to face. Haha
You said the truth...it's not everytime one suppose dey answer their childish rants...no vex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by HomoSapiien: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Show us the receipt..okay.
Atiku came to Kaduna to campaign, El rufai boys chased them away...The next day PDP was lamenting...Do you think Ganduje will ever betray Tinubu...Or Borno or Yobe will betray Shettimas? Tinubu has loyalists in the north... Forget what happened in 2015... Jonathan lost because he's not a core politician by sidelining one of the zones that made him win in 2011... Jonathan and his allies aren't as smart as Tinubu and his allies in this political game...I'm sure Tinubu will trounce Atiku in the north next month....

This is what Obidients hate to see.

They hate the fact that Tinubu is smarter than virtually all politicians from that side. They wish they had someone like him. They know quite well Obi is a featherweight politician and will be no match for Asiwaju when it comes to Nigerian politics the more reason why they won’t stop crying around and wishing the north could just betray him so he can be as miserable as their politicians are lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Superwave16320: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
So the Atiku gathering in Lagos is for Jandor too ?

ImmaculateJOE:
How many times would they tell you that this gathering are for Binani..?

Tinibu had to bring back his campaign in Adamawa from 18th Jan back to 9th Jan just to fit in..

Binani was the sole reason why Buhari was here today..

If you know any person that is based in Adamawa and is following the politics here.. Ask he/she what's the meaning of Chinkawfa da Wake..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Golan007: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
HomoSapiien:

I’ve not seen anyone of these presidential candidates that’s deceiving himself like Peter Peter Obi.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by citygarden(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Atiku will likely get 25% because we have many ethnicity in Lagos. 2019 election show Atiku get more than 25% in Lagos. But on this election when obi is not in the same party with him. I can't wow for the 25%. But in politics is still early for any prediction in some states

HomoSapiien:

30% will be a good thing. I’m sure, Atiku will not get up to 25 in Lagos in retrospect.
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Tinibu had to bring back his campaign in Adamawa from 18th Jan back to 9th Jan just to fit in..

If you know any person that is based in Adamawa and is following the politics here.. Ask he/she what's the meaning of Chinkawfa da Wake..

Stop this rubbish na.I quashed this nonsense speculation yesterday.do you realize that even the crowd at other states tinubu visits are not arranged by tinubu alone but the guber candidates and other party members.is binani not in apc again? What's your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

If Buhari couldn't win Atiku in Adamawa is it Tinibu that will do that...?

Dey play, just dey play..

Buhari won more lgas.again,the Christians of michika,demsa and numan gave atiku bloc votes now,obi will divide it.in any case,tinubu will get 25%
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

grin cry for what na..

I have spent almost all my life here in Adamawa, I will tell you the reality on ground..

There are 21 LGA here, Tinibu will not win any. However he might just secure the needed 25%..

Good.he might win yola,maiha,fufore and nyarko lga
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Nyako's son is contesting for Senator for Adamawa Central, but most of his campaign vans has Atiku's picture in it.

Tinibu cannot get 30% in Nuhu Ribadu's polling unit, ward and Yola South, his LGA..

Not true.even nyarko has endorses tinubu
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

grin grin grin
You don't know me...

I like the way Tinibu is taking away some votes from Atiku's north.. But it can't change the reality on ground..

Atiku can only win the north narrowly
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Buhari won more lgas.again,the Christians of michika,demsa and numan gave atiku bloc votes now,obi will divide it.in any case,tinubu will get 25%
And who told you that the voters that voted Buhari will all vote Tinibu..?
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
citygarden:
The reality is that tinubu will not win Atiku in Adamawa, no matter how it is. Since buhari can't win it. But am 100% sure that he will get more than 25% vote in Adamawa.

True.atiku can't get more than 60%
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Stop this rubbish na.I quashed this nonsense speculation yesterday.do you realize that even the crowd at other states tinubu visits are not arranged by tinubu alone but the guber candidates and other party members.is binani not in apc again? What's your problem
You are just ranting..

Quote me when Buhari visit all the 10 states that was reported..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

And who told you that the voters that voted Buhari will all vote Tinibu..?

25% to 50% will vote him esp now that he raised his hands
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

You are just ranting..

Quote me when Buhari visit all the 10 states that was reported..

I'll quote you when he visits the second state and you will agree that tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Binani is under which party.
ImmaculateJOE:

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by jahsharon: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

If Buhari couldn't win Atiku in Adamawa is it Tinibu that will do that...?

Dey play, just dey play..

Just wait and see. We will teach you politics once again as we have always done.
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Binani is under which party.
APC.

Binani will not campaign with Tinibu's pictures..
Hardly will you see a poster with Binani and Tinibu picture together..
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by Great2017: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
All I can see is crowd renting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Good.he might win yola,maiha,fufore and nyarko lga
Nyako LGA is Mayo Belwa..
Heaven and Earth will kiss than for Tinibu to win Mayo.
They have almost even population of Christian and Muslim.

Tinibu cannot win an ward talk more of LGA in Adamawa. Obi has a chance of wining Numan than Tinibu wining Fufore or Maiha
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by IgOga(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Atiku in Lagos last month

Mae Tinubu matter nor kill you o grin grin grin

That was Atiku's rally at TBS
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Just wait and see. We will teach you politics once again as we have always done.
Teach them not me.
I don't do emotional election prediction..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Nyako LGA is Mayo Belwa..
Heaven and Earth will kiss than for Tinibu to win Mayo.
They have almost even population of Christian and Muslim.

Tinibu cannot win an ward talk more of LGA in Adamawa. Obi has a chance of wining Numan than Tinibu wining Fufore or Maiha

Tinubu will also win mubi.I dont know why you are underrating tinubu.Adamawa doesnt give bloc votes right from time,it is a difficult area that always share votes.buhari couldn't even get bloc votes there against gej.atiku is not that popular up north,many people dislike him.highest he will get is 60% and that will be his best tally
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Teach them not me.
I don't do emotional election prediction..

You do if not you won't be rating a very weak party.lp is david and apc is Goliath but this time no heavenly force will intervene
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by rolams(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Though the crowd was not as huge as this Adamawa but this your picture doesn't match with what the PDP had in Lagos.

See the pictures below!

Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu will also win mubi.I dont know why you are underrating tinubu.Adamawa doesnt give bloc votes right from time,it is a difficult area that always share votes.buhari couldn't even get bloc votes there against gej.atiku is not that popular up north,many people dislike him.highest he will get is 60% and that will be his best tally
Adamawa north is a no go area for Tinibu, Isiaku Abbo the APC senatorial candidate there boycotted the rally..
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

You are correct about Adamawa not giving bloc votes.

Gej Beat Buhari here in 2011 much better than how Atiku beat same man in 2019.
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

APC.

Binani will not campaign with Tinibu's pictures..
Hardly will you see a poster with Binani and Tinibu picture together..

It doesnt matter,what matters is that she's in apc and her popularity will rub off on tinubu.even though most of her supporters will vote atiku,some will vote tinubu.you know most voters in nigeria are very uneducated and unenlightened.they prefer voting one party throughout by default.
Again,tinubu is aware of her treachery that is why Aisha,ribadu and the ex deputy gov are close marking her.tinubu plays the best politics,atiku and obi stand no chance
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Adamawa north is a no go area for Tinibu, Isiaku Abbo the APC senatorial candidate there boycotted the rally..

This is a lie na.he was there.I can show you pix and videos
Re: Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

You are correct about Adamawa not giving bloc votes.

Gej Beat Buhari here in 2011 much better than how Atiku beat same man in 2019.

Good.only obj got bloc votes in Adamawa.right from 1960,Adamawa tends to vote more for Christians or southerners than northerners.atiku will struggle to win Adamawa and taraba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Politicians Are Angry About New Cashless Policy – Ex CBN Gov, Sanusi Lamido / I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun / Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.