Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

OAP Nedu’s Ex-wife, Uzoamaka Raises Alarm As She Receives Death Threats Followin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nedu’s Ex-wife, Uzoamaka Raises Alarm As She Receives Death Threats Followin (282 Views)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Nedu’s Ex-wife, Uzoamaka Raises Alarm As She Receives Death Threats Followin by EMMAJOSH: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Uzoamaka, the ex-wife of On Air Personality, Nedu has raised alarm over the increasing number of death threats she has been receiving.

Taking to her Instagram story, Uzoamaka shared screenshots of many of the life threatening dms she has been getting following her cryptic post on emotional abusers.
In one of the threats, a troll had vowed to kill her for claiming to be a victim of domestic abuse. He stated that Uzoamaka had given another man’s child to her ex-READ MORE

Re: OAP Nedu’s Ex-wife, Uzoamaka Raises Alarm As She Receives Death Threats Followin by dollytino4real(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dis kind of story i don comment because culprit can claim victim, u remain neutral to avoid carry another's man problem

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar / I Am Not Dead, I Am Still Alive - Papa Ajasco Debunk His Death Rumor (video) / Emi And Khosi Hugging And Kissing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.