Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65417 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by wwwihy: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Comedian and talk show host, Chinedu Ani, a.k.a Nedu, has reacted to allegations of domestic violence levelled against him by his ex-wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri.

In a post on Instagram on Saturday, Nedu said he never assaulted his ex-wife during their marriage, adding that she was unfaithful during the relationship and brought an illegitimate child home.

“Our marriage was one plagued with a lot of issues. One of which was continuous infidelity from her side that led to me conducting a paternity test on our kids, which led to the revelation that our first son is not my biological son, even though he was born within the period during which we were married.

“On the allegation of domestic violence, we have had this matter investigated twice, one by the police station in Ajah and another by a competent court of law during the dissolution of our marriage.

“Both times, I was cleared of all allegations and I have the necessary proof to back up my claim. If anyone should be laying claims to domestic violence, it should be me.”

Nedu said it was heartbreaking that he had to issue the statement; but that he had to do so because of his ex-wife’s allegations.

“If she has any issues to join me with me, she is free to file her complaints and approach any court of competent jurisdiction to pursue justice,” the comedian said.

A DNA test result posted by Nedu, which was signed by one Dr. Harvey Tenenbaum, president at Viaguard Accu-metrics, Ontario, Canada on June 24, 2019, stated that the possibility of Nedu being the father of the child in question was zero percent.

Earlier on Friday, Nedu’s ex-wife, Uzoamaka, had accused him of domestic violence and wondered why he was still being allowed to anchor a radio programme on marriage.

She accused him of beating her barely days after she had just been delivered of a baby through surgery.

https://punchng.com/comedian-nedu-says-ex-wifes-alleged-infidelity-exposed-by-dna-test/

DNA result posted by Nedu on his instagram handle

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NwaNimo1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
she was unfaithful during the relationship and brought an illegitimate child home

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

446 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by seunmsg(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
“Our marriage was one plagued with a lot of issues. One of which was continuous infidelity from her side that led to me conducting a paternity test on our kids, which led to the revelation that our first son is not my biological son, even though he was born within the period during which we were married.

Wahala dey o shocked

Paternity fraud is now a big issue and anybody can be a victim. Every father out there should carry out DNA test on their kids if they can afford it. The set of mothers out there are simply not loyal and very dishonest. No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.

500 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by zaxbash: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Woman and devil � siblings

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by seunmsg(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam legger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them

Come on, this has nothing to do with ethnicity. Paternity fraud is a global crisis. If you have children, go and conduct DNA test on all of them before pointing fingers at anybody. This shit is real!

513 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Caramia2020(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's well, fraudulent activities, paternity fraud is highly frustrating o, just pray for u not to be a victim.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

445 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
So bad very bad... I rugged no reach make I sleep with married woman under him husband roof. And why will I do such without protection. If she is separated we need be close enough to monitor her. But last last na free food fr the road. Single mother na Dem quick to sleep with. Women always messing up... "Gone are the days of Bastard Child been cast into the evil forest"

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by gasparpisciotta: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Most women will not make heaven.

Tega is an example

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chaiii....

The result of DNA killed Tunde Thomas.

Well, I still dey pity for Sunny my neighbour. His firstborn (a 2years old boy no resemble sunny at all, boy only carry mama face.)

I nor know whether make I voice my suspicion to Sunny as per my good neighbor or make i let sleeping DOG DNA lie

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by emerich(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Such a Pity, so fond of this guy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Jimasun: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Stop spreading fake news
Something must be wrong with you

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Powerexpert: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Matters arising

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by IJOBA11: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL

BEEBAH2000 JUVIALJUNE YOUR OPINIONS ARE NEEDED HERE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Worse still.....the son belongs to her elder sister's husband with whom she had an affair with.

Bad Worse Worst......this kind of people...

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by streetsoldier1(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

The result of DNA killed Tunde Thomas.

Well, I still dey pity for Sunny my neighbour. His firstborn (a 2years old boy no resemble sunny at all, boy only carry mama face.)

I nor know whether make I voice my suspicion to Sunny as per my good neighbor or make i let sleeping DOG DNA lie

abeg help sunny ooo

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by streetsoldier1(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:
Worse still.....the son belongs to her elder sister's husband whom she had an affair with.

Bad Worse Worst......this kind of people...

pls tell us this is a lie

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by seunny4lif(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Idiko1: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Come on, this has nothing to do with ethnicity. Paternity fraud is a global crisis. If you have children, go and conduct DNA test on all of them before pointing fingers at anybody. This shit is real!

If you know the ethnicity of the jackass you responded with above post, you will not remotely think of urging him/her to conduct DNA test on his/her children if he/she has any.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2021
streetsoldier1:
pls tell us this is a lie
Very true..........

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by dragunov: 4:09am On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Wahala dey o shocked

Paternity fraud is now a big issue and anybody can be a victim. Every father out there should carry out DNA test on their kids if they can afford it. The current set of mothers out there are simply not loyal and very dishonest. No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.

You self maa should be able to afford it. Sheybi you are an auditor domiciled in Abuja. grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Caramia2020:
It's well, fraudulent activities, paternity fraud is highly frustrating o, just pray for u not to be a victim.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 4:32am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
It is tis unveiling of the truth that will make the wicked woman keep quiet

You will now hear she has gone awol to America

Fiam

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Dagah2: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2021
"I see an evil under the sun...." , this is one of the evils.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Rolings: 5:42am On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Wahala dey o shocked

Paternity fraud is now a big issue and anybody can be a victim. Every father out there should carry out DNA test on their kids if they can afford it. The current set of mothers out there are simply not loyal and very dishonest. No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.

As much as 3 out of every 5 first born child actually doesnt belong to the husband......Nigerian single ladies keep multiple partners , partly as a form of security but mainly due to promiscuity ......many of them still see their ex till the last hour of their wedding. If you doubt your woman....go for a paternity test....

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by wordcat(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2021
I fear who no fear them, the victim card people.
Na so one wey im husband married as a virgin wake up one day dey yan say one pastor Fat for Abuja rape am over a decade ago.

Fear who no fear them, the victim card people

BTW, na where this ashbabe of a wife dey all this while wey Nedu never dey popular like this?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2021
The bible's vision of 7 women to one man might not utterly mean less men, but less willing men to marry and opting for just kids.

Honestly, with the daily news of divource and separation from couples you would feel are supposed to be mentors, it would keep you guessing on walking that aisle..

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Sugardick: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Stop spreading fake news
I'm not surprised this is coming from a misandrist. What nedu posted himself... there's nothing sweet about you,out of you, Buhari and I no know who toxic pass.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Blackfire(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2021
This is seriously serious

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.