Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack (22260 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Dicoomoba: 5:54am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Michael, If you are reading this, pls you should thread with caution. I don't need to tell you that you are dealing with evil men who have kept Nigeria as a shithole and are regrouping to empty the treasury of the country.

There's no Nigerian who doesn't know that Atiku Abubukar is shamelessly corrupt - even his former boss (Olusegun Obasanjo) said so many unprintable things about him.

Look how Dino quickly put the blame on Tinubu as if we are babies who need someone to explain to us what transpired in the recorded telephone conversation between Michael and AA.

Lastly, I like that Peter Obi left PDP. How could he have been in that rotten party and be talking about fighting corruption? APC and PDP represent everything wrong with Nigeria.

You’re hypocritically endowed , Was Obi not part of Jonathan PDP government ? Your failures is large wait for it Jagaban is coming we will deal with your principals and the money shall be returned to the custody of government

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Temptee101(m): 5:55am On Jan 10, 2023
lecowas:

What are you even saying ? Smh

Are you new here? grin

Most of the commenters are paid bots that operate several accounts.

Peter Obi is our next president.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by SmartPolician: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Dicoomoba:

You’re hypocritically endowed , Was Obi not part of Jonathan PDP government ? Your failures is large wait for it Jagaban is coming we will deal with your principals and the money shall be returned to the custody of government

Waiting for Jagaban to fight corruption is like hoping to catch a passenger flight at a seaport. Huncle, you go wait tire because Jagaban is corruption personified grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Let us hear more of it..

Meanwhile, are you a prospective corps member looking for reliable updates on NYSC Batch 'A' mobilization?

>>> Click To Join Our Whatsapp Group <<<

We dish out helpful tips and timely updates on the online registration as well as help you prepare for the orientation camp.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by lookingfly: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2023
southsouthking:
Politics of bitterness.
nothing like bitterness. Mike is just spewing the truth. AA is very corruption, same with BULABA.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Curious345: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Corrupt lots

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Resonance2019: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:
This man is a total idiot. He is releasing useless information in other to help Atiku’s opponents who is even more corrupt. All because Atiku attacked the man over his drug dealing issues in USA. No nigerian politician is a saint and corruption thrives even e amongst Nigerians of the poorest sort. Nigerians only complain about corruption when they are not benefiting from it.

I am even impressed by the audio because I know all nigerian politicians are rotten, but Atiku proved in the Audio that while he is not clean like all others (we knew this already) , he doesn’t believe in blatant stealing like the one done by the fools who simply transfers state resources into thee accounts with impunity. The audio is an indictment in PDP and hence all Nigerian politicians who belonged to that party around that time. The money was paid to pdp via an SPV, not to Atiku and it was done under OBJs directive.

I even respect Atiku for telling OBJ not to do open corruption like is done nowadays, but to at least mask it via consultancy work via SPV. That’s the way it is done in most developed nation. Not with bullion vans and crude Ghana must go bags.
This has even convinced me to vote Atiku because the devil I know respects himself and does things in a civilized manner. Not like the crude fellows who carry it inside Baba Riga and Agbada.
This of defence is d country is a big mess.we can't call a spade a spade.We are quik to throw banters on ourselves while they deal with us.Haba.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Mitsurugi(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119885075:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

You're a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. Tinubu's hands are clean, abi? Oga please stick to making suya. Aboki better pass you.

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by rolams(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Hope he will not come out and apologize?

Think well, know what you are doing and be truthful with everything you say and stand by your claim.

Don't take bribe and don't be influenced or intimidated to act silly. Don't act out of annoyance, be cool, calm and reserved.

My 1 Kobo advice!
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by HardMirror(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:
This man is a total idiot. He is releasing useless information in other to help Atiku’s opponents who is even more corrupt. All because Atiku attacked the man over his drug dealing issues in USA. No nigerian politician is a saint and corruption thrives even e amongst Nigerians of the poorest sort. Nigerians only complain about corruption when they are not benefiting from it.

I am even impressed by the audio because I know all nigerian politicians are rotten, but Atiku proved in the Audio that while he is not clean like all others (we knew this already) , he doesn’t believe in blatant stealing like the one done by the fools who simply transfers state resources into thee accounts with impunity. The audio is an indictment in PDP and hence all Nigerian politicians who belonged to that party around that time. The money was paid to pdp via an SPV, not to Atiku and it was done under OBJs directive.

I even respect Atiku for telling OBJ not to do open corruption like is done nowadays, but to at least mask it via consultancy work via SPV. That’s the way it is done in most developed nation. Not with bullion vans and crude Ghana must go bags.

This has even convinced me to vote Atiku because the devil I know respects himself and does things in a civilized manner. Not like the crude fellows who carry it inside Baba Riga and Agbada.
we all know atiku is corrupt, not news this michael guy shld go and sit down.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by frankfrank(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Dino how Market?
Come out make you dance for us, this guy wan sing for you.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by PJ123: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

This Micheal is a pained and bitter idiot who only came out to be singing because he no longer benefits from Atiku's money.

He wouldn't have come out singing if he was still receiving corruption money from Atiku.

You're quite unbelievable. Does that justify the crime? Whoever is pained about other wicked politicians should please come out too. The question is is this true? If is true, all these guys should be stoned to death be it any politician.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Waiting for Jagaban to fight corruption is like hoping to catch a flight at a seaport. Huncle, you go wait tire because Jagaban is corruption personified grin

And who told you we dont take flights at seaports, ever had of those beauty called helicopters
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Brendaniel: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2023
themosthigh:
I actually respect Atiku after listening to the tape. He is one sophisticated man surrounded by crude thieving morons.

OBJ wanted to steal to fund pdp in a crude and primitive manner, Atiku advised him to do it in a civilized man via a special purpose vehicle and consultancy work. He did that and it worked and efcc couldn’t proved anything against him. That’s a man who should be president. Note the goats who embezzle crudely and hide it in overhead tanks and under the bed. And at least Atiku invested his money into founding companies which employ tens of thousands. Other stole and ate it till it’s finished and are now looking for more to steal.

So you are telling Nigerians to vote for a smart thief that will steal without trace over the one that will steal and people can trace, well, thank God we have a better option in Peter Obi who will not steal in the first place, if he wasn't on ballot I might not even bother about 2023 election because Atiku and Tinubu are 2 sides of a coin....
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Zelenskyy(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

Abeg you get better sense jare

Thumbs up
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by iamdynamite(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you are telling Nigerians to vote for a smart thief that will steal without trace over the one that will steal and people can trace, well, thank God we have a better option in Peter Obi who will not steal in the first place, if he wasn't on ballot I might not even bother about 2023 election because Atiku and Tinubu are 2 sides of a coin....
lol , peter obi wont steal but he said atiku is his mentor…you guys are funny walahi.so una still dey believe politicians for this country
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Ratello: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

You truly listened to that audio message well.....that guy shot himself in the foot with that video and I really pity him.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by BigNija: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

Who is this fool? I wonder what this slave would be teaching his children at home.

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by mu2sa2: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

Mr man, a thief is a thief whether s/he carted the loot away in bullion van or inside baban riga or agbada.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Brendaniel: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2023
iamdynamite:
lol , peter obi wont steal but he said atiku is his mentor…you guys are funny walahi.so una still dey believe politicians for this country

So why do you believe in Atiku? Is he not a politician too?
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by ogaemma: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria is a glorified jungle, if not the likes of Dino is supposed to be in one motor park hustling.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by IamANigerianMan: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

You wrote this episode because you a criminal sympathizer(A A), don't waste your time ATIKU is a thief , the universe is aware of this.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by humberjade: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Wait, so Atiku can't even buckle up his own seat belt, nah security aid dey do am grin...8th wonder...Power and money are their greatest motivation, they don't give half a f*uck about the masses.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by DollarSigns(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119885075:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

And for you voting in the current administration which has brought untold hardship to the average Nigerian
Do I repeat your prayers for you that God will judge you
In a similar case, your statement is like that of an Olosho defending her greed
Peace be into you
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by VERDA: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

You are truly shameless.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by VERDA: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

This Micheal is a pained and bitter idiot who only came out to be singing because he no longer benefits from Atiku's money.

He wouldn't have come out singing if he was still receiving corruption money from Atiku.

Micheal is not running for Nigeria's presidency, Atiku is so rest with the hypocrisy...is Atiku massively corrupt or not? Is a massively corrupt politician right for the country.

Let's stop the blatant hypocrisy.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by olamike02: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

Your choice.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

I even thought you were making sense until I read the last paragraph. You have Kwankwanso and Obi in this race and you are pained that Atiku was exposed. Now, you want to vote for him and convince your cohorts to do the same.

Na person wey police catch be thief! Someone just exposed Atiku and Tinubu was captured moving lots of money into his private residence on the eve of an election. Huncle, I put it to you that yours is a clear case of Stockholm syndrome.

Obi was exposed for having integrity issues. He had properties hidden in a notorious tax haven, and he broke the law as governor by continuing to maintain a foreign account and to direct proceedings in his personal businesses.

That leaves Kwankwaso and the others.
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Danisaint112(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119885075:

No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Just see how stupid you are begining to sound all because of election that would come and go. I used to admire your write up before but not anymore. undecided

As a matter of fact I have lost the little respect I have you. sad

Point of correction; It's is not a case of Olosho wey change location

It is a case of a political chaste personality that
rejected & ran away from the den of thieves for the fear of being one.
get the point and stop spewing trash.

I am still waiting for the day your preferred candidate would openly say I didn't steal Lagos funds. The disgrace will be epic and the memory, leave with us for the rest of our lives.

FYI, majority of people Southerners & Westerners that voted for Atiku did so because of Peter Obi. Know this and know peace.

That they are behind Obi now is because they know what is right and have decided to go for it. I am even happy he left the party else it would be difficult fighting the corruption.

It a shame you are supporting a Party and a candidate that is notorious for corruption. A shame!

You can never know how matured and sensible a person is until money, religion, race or politics is involved.

When you started spewing this gibberish statements I thought it was you being neutral but it's obvious you are one and same with our injectors/oppresors. Tueh! I have given up on you completely. sad

Peter Obi will be your president come 2023 and Dattis a fact. Know this and know peace hater!
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi was exposed for having integrity issues. He had properties hidden in a notorious tax haven, and he broke the law as governor by continuing to maintain a foreign account and to direct proceedings in his personal businesses.

That leaves Kwankwaso and the others.

You want that man to leave all the money he has made all his life and not take it to a tax-free safe haven because he is coming to become a governor? You must be a certified joker!
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by ruggedtimi(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2023
If atiku win...dino don blow oh. I still dey wonder which post atiku go give dino... probably Chief of staff or Minister of petroleum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.