Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo (621 Views)

“you’re A Tribal Bigot” – Paul Okoye Slams Brymo Over Comments On Ndi Igbo. / Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye / Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Famous Nigerian musician Paul Okoye, a.k.a Rudeboy of the PSquare, has described popular singer and actor, Olawale Ibrahim Ashimi, better known as Brymo, as a tribal bigot.

Brymo, who has always made his stance known against voting for the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, for being an Igbo man, on Sunday, in a tweet on Twitter, slammed the tribe.

He wrote, “F*ck The Ndi Igbo. To Hell With It.”

Reacting to the anti-Igbo comment on his Twitter handle, Paul Okoye, a staunch supporter of the Obedient movement, warned Brymo to mind his speech.

While noting that the February 25th general election would come and go, and the people would return to their everyday lives, he said, “election will go, and everyone will move on. Mind what you are preaching.”

”But you have decided to be a tribal bigot because you think you are getting some attention by insulting a particular region of the country, and some people are praising you. as an artiste, I’m only disappointed.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/09/you-are-a-tribal-bigot-paul-okoye-fires-back-at-brymo/

1 Like

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by benuejosh: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2023
I really don’t know why all the Peter Obi supporters are always pained whenever they’re told the truth. The truth shall set you free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by AdamuKD: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2023
No wonder the useless boy didn't make it in his musical carrier
He can't even use English to sing. Only yoruba him fit speak. Failure

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by AdamuKD: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2023
benuejosh:
I really don’t know why all the Peter Obi supporters are always pained whenever they’re told the truth. The truth shall set you free.
You are a senseless urchin

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by after4: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2023
No wonder Fulani dey rape your mother and sister for una village

benuejosh:

1 Like

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by Moh247: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2023
cool

Brymo can't support Tinubu as a Lagosian

Paul Okoye can support a fellow Anambra man

They want to bully Brymo... But the guy is far more intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by madridguy(m): 4:42am On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by LAXconfidential(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I know you don't have sense, but at least try to hide it. There's a huge difference between someone who comes out openly to support their candidate and someone who decides to insult a whole region because of politics.

You don't see Peter or anyone else dragging 9ice or Saheed Balogun, do you? Has Psquare ever used words like "Fu*CK the Yorubas"? Have they ever opined that the whole Yoruba race are not to be trusted with Presidency? Is that how to support a candidate? Useless idiot.

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by Moh247: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2023
LAXconfidential:

I know you don't have sense, but at least try to hide it. There's a huge difference between someone who comes out openly to support their candidate and someone who decides to insult a whole region because of politics.

You don't see Peter or anyone else dragging 9ice or Saheed Balogun, do you? Has Psquare ever used words like "Fu*CK the Yorubas"? Have they ever opined that the whole Yoruba race are not to be trusted with Presidency? Is that how to support a candidate? Useless idiot.

I don't have sense for stating my opinion... No wonder you Ibos are loved or not

Dunce...

Brymo went through over 48 hours of hate by tribal nuisance and when he gave you people a dose of the medicine he became bad

Foolishness is thinking you have any chance to cancel anyone with varying political views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by Urheadmaster(m): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2023
tongue
A tribal bigotry has no similarity between being intelligent.

The same reason brymo limited himself with the use of Yoruba languages in his music career and today, he is lost in the music industry tongue

Moh247:
cool

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by Oxb90: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2023
If Nigeria had allowed the Igbos to go when they showed interest................... they would have been better off by now.
The level of hate from other tribes in this country on the IGBOS is senseless.
And to those whose, and only shortcut to fame and popularity is just to denigrate the IGBOS, should ask yourselves what you really want from them.
IPOB was declared a terrorist organization because they didn't accept the way the IGBOS are treated as a worthless and a second class tribe in Nigeria and declared secession just like their fathers did in the past. And their leader is wasting in detention since he was 'arrested'. There has been a Court judgment for him to be released, yet he is still in detention.
And again one of their sons has come out to exercise his franchise as a 'citizen and someone is denigrating him and his tribe.
WHAT DOES NIGERIA WANT FROM THE IGBOS?
Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by LAXconfidential(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

I don't have sense for stating my opinion... No wonder you Ibos are loved or not

Dunce...

Brymo went through over 48 hours of hate by tribal nuisance and when he gave you people a dose of the medicine he became bad

Foolishness is thinking you have any chance to cancel anyone with varying political views

Idiot, you must think you're talking to one of your illiterate brothers who don't know how to navigate their way through twitter.

It's nice to see how when presented with facts, you have completely kept Psquare out of it because you can't accuse them of being bigoted like that careerless fool brymo.

Contrary to the nonsense you just typed, Brymo started with tribal bigotry and got served his dose of dragging. The receipts are there. Compulsive liar!

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Who's more of a tribal bigot ?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Dunce...

Go on twitter and start you own anti-Igbo rants. Tag us when you do. Don't be afraid of the future consequences. grin
Re: You Are A Tribal Bigot – Paul Okoye Fires Back At Brymo by faceland: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let him enjoy the little tips that Tinubu gave him for TODAY without thinking of tomorrow.
The mumu doesn't know he is cancelled outside Nigeria.
No international organization or serious brand would associate with someone involved in this leave of triblism.
This is why it is good to have experienced publicist. Would Jay Z or Beyonce work with some carrying these type of dark cloud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXyviI8SQ4

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of Hushpuppi / Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" / BBN Star Uriel Oputa Emotional As She Freezes Her Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.