Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

# I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. (5419 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2023

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Starcrest1: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2023
The idiotic robotic urchin is even posting the mocking pictures too.

I said it Agbado urchins are half witted, they can even separate the flattering pictures from the unflattering ones.

Stupidity on steroids.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2023

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2023

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Moh247: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2023
cool
Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by baretalk: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Definitely a city boy. Leave all those village bigots behind cheesy
Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by mikool007(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
This was a contract job, this person downloaded pictures in mass and made this, these desperate attempts are becoming obvious

1 Like

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by TheChameleon: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2023
plaindealer:

First 2 pictures... you don drink ni? angry
Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Anambra1stS0n: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2023
plaindealer:
30k monthly paid urchins showing their real faces you guys will be out of work in few weeks time

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2023

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Anambra1stS0n: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2023
plaindealer:
No wonder Dayo Israel was accused that 76% digital media Committee was occupied by Yorubas, Northern youths promised to deal with you guys on election day grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Get BATIFIED.

Get yours @ https://batified.com.ng/
Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by 1Dray(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2023
plaindealer:
grin 1
International Babban Barawo
Grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by seunowa(f): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Am a city lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by undisputedKOC: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2023
This is small, my team have mobilized 3 million votes and counting for Tinubu. And that's just one out of many. Tinubu's election victory will be heard in the farthest corners of the universe. Those terrorists Zombidiots should get ready for Peter Obituary's funeral undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Mostly one tribe
Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by undisputedKOC: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2023
All the youths destined for greatness are on the #CityBoy train. But Zombidiots and Obidîots are destined for failure, poverty, misery and endless sorrow. They will cry to death in February after Tinubu is declared winner of the 2023 presidential elections by a landslide victory. He no go ever better for Zombidiots. Wretchedness, hate and sorrow will kill they and theirs undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Indispensable85(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Obidients should take note that these are youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Indispensable85:
Obidients should take note that these are youths.

They think youth means obideints.

2 Likes

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by jahsharon: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The "Streets" are majority and will vote for Peter Obi

We shall know who controls the streets next month

1 Like

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
All the youths destined for greatness are on the #CityBoy train. But Zombidiots and Obidîots are destined for failure, poverty, misery and endless sorrow. They will cry to death in February after Tinubu is declared winner of the 2023 presidential elections by a landslide victory. He no go ever better for Zombidiots. Wretchedness, hate and sorrow will kill they and theirs undecided

Well said...

God Bless You

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

1 Like

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by agadez007(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
APC is a joke
See the images below and tell me if these people aren’t mocking jagajagabandit

1)we don’t want a drug lord
2)lazy Lagos youths come to beg food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Mandate2023: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Bantu10:
Only drug dealers and thieves will vote for Tinubu the ghost with criminal past

But u and I know igbos r the drug dealers in the country and dey r not supporting tinubu......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by jahsharon: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is just another flash in the pan cheesy

Forget the Nigerian cyberspace because it belongs to Peter Obi. There's a reason he's winning opinion polls back to back!

Emphasis should be on replicating what happens online in reality because elections are days away.

The millions of Almajaris who make up the single largest voting block in the world are not on social media. Maybe it is Chukwudi that will go to the North and stop Almajaris from voting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Mandate2023: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Pretty girl...she has made d right choice....am voting tinubu too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by Moh247: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
cool

I am BATified

Re: # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. by undisputedKOC: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:

But u and I know igbos r the drug dealers in the country and dey r not supporting tinubu......
Igbos are the number 1 drug dealers in the world. Even Mexican and Colombian drug cartel members are not arrested every day like they arrest Igbos for cocaine trafficking across the world. In every single continent Igbo cocaine pushers are being caught on a daily basis. 95% of Black people in prisons across the world for drug trafficking are Igbos undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline / N5.108trn In 8 Months: Hardship Unabated In States Despite Huge Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.