Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. (758 Views)

Suggestions To Make Nigeria Better / How We Can Make Nigeria A Great Nation In 2years: Contribute Positively / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. by gamechange(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
The Nigerian situation is unique and peculiar as we have nothing working as they should, and instead of  the constant bashing and non-stop complaining, why dont we suggest one thing( idea/policy) that we feel can make our nation better. I am sure as a result of Nairalands popularity, good/great ideas will find their way to appropriate authorities and hopefully it will spark a debate. Serious posts are encouraged, lets have a blueprint of ideas that may work for our unique land.

My one idea is that our legislators should be salaried like civil servants, I think this will to some extent ensure those seeking office are genuinely interested in serving the public.
Re: What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. by logic1: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2011
oh boy, If I had seen this topic in time I would not have started a similar one,
I bet it will be better for you to move to my topic as we already have more than 25 replies (most of them by me)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764430.0.html
Re: What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Why do you folks need to start threads such as these? Don't we have enough of them littering Nairaland politics board?
Re: What Is The One Change You Would Advocate To Make Nigeria Better. by logic1: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2011
@kobojunkie
please post the links of similar threads so we can find a way to merge them or direct traffic to the one with the most replies.

(1) (Reply)

My Overseas Trips In Osun’s Interest – Aregbesola / Keyboard Registerd As Voter In Kaura Lg,cpc Alleges. / Lastma Has No Power To Impose Fines, Says Court - Compass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.