Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" (33091 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by unclejb2(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku and Kwankwaso will help us do the dirty job in the north.

Obi O'clock

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Think9ja:
This one na IPOB news
Ok naa
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by onuman: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Great Adamawa people.
Who in his/her right senses will vote a Tinubu who forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, an aged and sick Tinubu suffering Memory loss, unstable gait and speech defect?

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This happens in ALL campaigns.

Read no meaning to it.

Tinubu wouldn't win in Adamawa but will take at least 30% of votes there.

He will still be President.

The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.
Adamawa is in the north, A candidate from Adamawa is Atiku, the people that did the wash off is Adamawa people yet na Peter Obi be your target...Man up bro, attack those who attacked you or forever remain silent

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by SpearHead: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu and APC is an affliction that should not rise the second time.
Am yet to see a fully neutral Nigerian supporting them.
A cross examination of their supporters shows selfish political, religious or ethnic ties.
Like that shameless Ihordspsy of a guy who sold his sense of shame and threw caution to the wind, trying to explain gazelle gagaraga.... I never see.
He attends the same jumaat with Tinubu at Abuja central mosque and all he does is take record of who greeted and did not greet Tinubu instead of focusing on the purpose for being in the service. To him Nigeria can burn so long as the MUMU ticket sells.
Core a*slickers for paltry 30k.
These guys should be apologizing to Nigerians instead of campaigning.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by 1Dray(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.

Obi will get higher votes than Tinubu in Adamawa state. Take it to the bank, it's highly bankable.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by PotatoSalad(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

See same people that rush to vigil grounds to pray for God to change the state of the country.
Nigga u got the smoothest brain ever

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by ogascomax: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
God I swear down, I'll never forgive you for making me a Nigerian, infact for making me an African and making me black, I'll never forgive you, never!!!!!!!!

Even a child will not spill this rubbish. You be carry sense this year if you don't have one. While your parent were having sex to produce and offspring what concern God or he should have made the barren to prevent this kind of a nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Stevengold(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
God I swear down, I'll never forgive you for making me a Nigerian, infact for making me an African and making me black, I'll never forgive you, never!!!!!!!!

Go and hang yasef, many are looking for the life God has given you.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by CalabarPikin: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
I love the way Bubu was campaigning for Peter Obi codedly.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by sheriffindy(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Make tinubu go sign una peace accord
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano, Katsina or Sokoto. Just ONE
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by fridayking(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 244 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE

Lol
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by clinician2x: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE

They have eyes but they do not see. Those who worship them are just like them.

Zombies

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by bonnyhope: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Fake news as usual
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by MaliCampus: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2023
cheesy No true Omoluabi will support a thief, unless they are in thesame business.
Vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Winters23: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Racoon(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by IRIEBOY(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE
haha don't be deceived .. una eyes go clear next month. Core Northerner go see Atiku and Kwankwoso and then vote Tinubu, Tinubu won't see 20% in Adamawa.. Tinubu is not Buhari..
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Cantonese: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

The only sense Charmeleon get na to hide and change color.

Obi is your problem in Kano? How have you forgotten that Kano is the home state of Kwakanso. Now that Kwakanso is contesting, what is the hope of your poverty, penury, misery inflicting party, APC?

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by assholemods: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2023
MacDani:
Washem well
Old video keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by gimakon2(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2023
The main Northern people way get vote day wash APC off. To show say there is nothing good to come from there. These gullible yorubas who have nothing like morals or values day adore am.... I no go talk anything sha.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by IRIEBOY(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Aremwayne:
APC will be shocked next month, Over here in the North Central we don’t like Tinubu a bit.
same here in southern Kaduna and Kaduna South. Even in Kaduna north na Atiku and Kwankwoso. Tinubu will only get votes from most Yoruba Muslims in Kaduna..
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by IRIEBOY(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Adonike:
Where is Agbado's block votes going to come from??

Bala-blu blu-blu bula-baaa... ��‍♂️
probably only Kwara. Cause Lagos will be shared almost evenly
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by shortIGBOman: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Aremwayne:
APC will be shocked next month, Over here in the North Central we don’t like Tinubu a bit.

For us in this same North central, we hate Peter Obi more.

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by assholemods: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Obi is your problem in Kano? How have you forgotten that Kano is the home state of Kwakanso. Now that Kwakanso is contesting, what is the hope of your poverty, penury, misery inflicting party, APC?
Lol the thing pain you! Obi will never win in the North! We all know Adamawa is for Atiku no skin pay.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Jones4190(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2023
using the broom to wash is still the same thing
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Father4all: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2023
APC going down day after day
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Babastrong(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2023
This is normal in all campaigns.
A candidate cannot pockets all the states. But the online politicians will see this as a set back.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by jogsman01(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
shey snipper dey near you. Kindly do the needful, O Foolish Galatian
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by TheChameleon: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Cantonese:

So Obi will then win... according to you? grin

No wonder them don make una 3rd Class citizens for Naija without any smell of Aso Rock. Una IQ level dey generally low
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by toprealman: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Poor Tinubu, hope he can soak it all up?
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by LordErrk: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:

What if na Yemen dem come born you, wetin you for do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.