Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" (33089 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by MasterShifu010(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This happens in ALL campaigns.

Read no meaning to it.

Tinubu wouldn't win in Adamawa but will take at least 30% of votes there.

He will still be President.

The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE.

Modified - gotten a lot of mentions from angry Zombidiots. grin

See, Tinubu will win lots of wards in the North. Not because of love but MONEY. Only a fool wouldn't know the influence of money in African elections. People will stop voting for money in maybe 50 years in Nigeria, 100 years in poorer African countries.

You are a textbook definition of a praise singer ,
Imagine if tinubu becomes president , and you become his aide , wahala go dey O!!.. cos even if the country is on fire , you go still tell oga say “ it’s a common occurrence in other countries “ .. for you let the country burn � so long as you getting paid ..

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by leesi11(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
God I swear down, I'll never forgive you for making me a Nigerian, infact for making me an African and making me black, I'll never forgive you, never!!!!!!!!
I'll rather imagine you're within 2 to 5 years old. Please go drop your mummy's phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Okhuadams(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=119887110][/quote] Point of correction not The whole of adamawa but pdp agents and the OP is either a PDP or LP agents.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Zulum500: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2023
MasterShifu010:

You are a textbook definition of a praise singer ,
Imagine if tinubu becomes president , and you become his aide , wahala go dey O!!.. cos even if the country is on fire , you go still tell oga say “ it’s a common occurrence in other countries “ .. for you let the country burn � so long as you getting paid ..

Shatap ...the guy is stating reality to you..
cool
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by kingsceemark(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Finneseguy1:
A town hall different from ……

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Okhuadams(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
God I swear down, I'll never forgive you for making me a Nigerian, infact for making me an African and making me black, I'll never forgive you, never!!!!!!!!
Your senses have definitely left your brain
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by seyicodes(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
You say this to your creator!!! How dare you
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by luluosas(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
My dear, relax. Some of us despite our overwhelming challenges still have faith and pushing ahead to succeed.
So, appreciate God for who you are right now.
By the way, is Dangote an American? Please, kindly help find out.
Cheers.

sqlPAIN:
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
ezenwajosh:
Adamawa is in the north, A candidate from Adamawa is Atiku, the people that did the washing is Adamawa people yet na Peter Obi be your target...Man up pls

I knew these urchins will always look for a way to bring in Peter Obi!
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin They are doing the right thing.APC is a malignant cancer,mould that must be scraped, uprooted and washed out by all means possible.The evil party has caused more damage to Nigeria, damage greater than the effect of the Russia-Ukraine war on Ukraine.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by LordEclipse: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=119887110][/quote]..
Only a fool fails to realize when he's been rejected

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by izubext007: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2023
The country needs some cleansing.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Finneseguy1(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=kingsceemark post=119888432][/quote]
Bulaba grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Splitmind: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
We have marked their faces and they will soon get what is coming.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Yomnik01: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2023
They are a bunch of thieves... grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Robenna(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2023
I was looking for pictures sef�
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by CheapHomes1: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2023
tobillionaire:
Washing away their progress... This is even expected as it is Atiku's state

How are they washing away their progress?
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by CheapHomes1: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2023
luluosas:
My dear, relax. Some of us despite our overwhelming challenges still have faith and pushing ahead to succeed.
So, appreciate God for who you are right now.
By the way, is Dangote an American? Please, kindly help find out.
Cheers.

When you use dangote as an example, if it was just hardwork and following the rules will dangote have been this successful?
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by seeyounow: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by ZombieTERROR: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin
Read no meaning to it.
The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.
Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE
See, Tinubu will win lots of wards in the North. Not because of love but MONEY. Only a fool wouldn't know the influence of money in African elections. People will stop voting for money in maybe 50 years in Nigeria, 100 years in poorer African countries.

Please this is the Tinubu he's talking about...

The one renamed his party PDAPc

The one who speaks incoherently bulabu bulaba

The one who promised four years job for four years courses

The one who licks the mic when asked to taste it...

The one who can't Walk alone without the presence of bodyguards

The Tinubu who created a Niger delta state for omo agege..

The Man whose brain is no longer intact...

this is the man this urchin is talking about Winnie an election... Buhari wasn't this bad during campaigns but we all can see the outcome of his administration..
just imagine what this Tinubu will offer from a London hospital... the man who developed Lagos but couldn't develop a single hospital to visit in Lagos while sick... pathetic

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by doneback04: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Hahaha, that means they just came to waste theirs time and resources, I saw the video they were shouting Atiku in the background grin grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Light78: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Think9ja:
This one na IPOB news

Why is it that anything outside APC, you guys tag it IPOB?

Very funny set of people.

No wonder Obasanjo endorsed Obi because he doesn't want to associate with people who made you a slave.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by chatinent: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Read no meaning to it.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE.

Yeah, you are right.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by deeva2: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Aremwayne:
APC will be shocked next month, Over here in the North Central we don’t like Tinubu a bit.

You are don't like Tinubu..

Stop generalizing your ignorance on NL.

Tinubu is your next president..
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by deavicky(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
sqlPAIN:
this is exactly how a stupid person should talk.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by deavicky(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Swrty543r:
:'
Guy nan u mean u predicted 5:0?
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Cantonese: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:

So Obi will then win... according to you? grin

No wonder them don make una 3rd Class citizens for Naija without any smell of Aso Rock. Una IQ level dey generally low

At least IQ dey. Na at all at all bad. You no kuku get IQ at all .

I know that you have heard the name almajiri. Third class citizens are not almajiris. They live great lives, very satisfied and will never know poverty.

Unfortunately for people like you, almajiris are better. Umaru Dikko, if you know that name, in 1982 said Nigerians were not eating from dustbins yet. If you are not eating from dustbins already, with your support for a failed party, dustbins are already in front of you.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Cantonese: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
assholemods:

Lol the thing pain you! Obi will never win in the North! We all know Adamawa is for Atiku no skin pay.

E no pain us. We no worry. Na una give us concern. Na una wey take all body embrace povert, misery and suffering dey hear am.
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by TheChameleon: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Cantonese:

At least IQ dey. Na at all at all bad. You no kuku get IQ at all .

I know that you have heard the name almajiri. Third class citizens are not almajiris. They live great lives, very satisfied and will never know poverty.

Unfortunately for people like you, almajiris are better. Umaru Dikko, if you know that name, in 1982 said Nigerians were not eating from dustbins yet. If you are not eating from dustbins already, with your support for a failed party, dustbins are already in front of you.

Instead of barking like a rabid dog...simply answer me.

But obviously you know Tinubu is the President and it's making you suicidal.

I recommend.... plus sniper.

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Shikini: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Agbaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.