Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit (15554 Views)

A REVISIT ON THE MAN WHO PLANS TO ASSASSINATE MR PRESIDENT / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by kelmicheal: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Politics is a game of calculations Pdp Strongholds in some States votes will be shared or reduced drastically wahala no dey finish for atiku village people no want this man become president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by kelmicheal: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2023
kelmicheal:
Politics is a game of calculations Pdp Strongholds in some States votes will be shared or reduced drastically wahala no dey finish for atiku village people no want this man become president
One must aspire to become something in life
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Temptee101(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Always meek and humble

What more can Nigerians ask for?

God bless the womb that birthed you Sir.

Vote LP

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Betashop: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
denko:
Isoko Wado, Isoko tolopia. small tribe but mighty

Evor! In Bovi’s voice, Small but mighty tribe!
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by olufadeke86267: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
I love you My DaddyI love you My Daddy...
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by chidexleo: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
OBi the man we love
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by symbianDON(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
id911:

The PDP VP Presidential Candidate, Dr.Okowa will find it difficult to win Delta State for Atiku.
He won't!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by israelp(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thebigheart:
E choke for Delta South.

My President incoming, your apology is accepted.

I know you to be a man of your words.

Delta central over to you for your date.

God bless you sir.
no problem ....the whole delta state is Obidients cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Mccullum: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still a state of undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by makavalley(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
id911:
People were so many on the roads so it was impossible for his convoy to drive through. When my Delta PDP friends used to tell me they'll vote Peter Obi, I didn't use to believe them until I saw the passion Deltans exhibited when Obi visited.

The PDP VP Presidential Candidate, Dr.Okowa will find it difficult to win Delta State for Atiku.

The PDP VP Presidential Candidate, Dr.Okowa will find it difficult to win Delta State for Atiku

He Okowa our own, son, brother and relative knows this, as a matter of fact his own house at owa the neighbours around him are LP's waiting to vote Peter Obi..Okowa can do nothing about it, no matter how he wants to use Delta State resources to rig the election

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by ayomide118: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
This year the event industry has seen record-breaking numbers and the momentum is not slowing down as the hospitality industry continues to rebound from the lockdowns in 2020.
It’s a great time to start making dreams come true in an industry where happiness happens every day and creating lifelong memories is your passion and purpose.

BATCH A
*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT COURSE ( CEPM)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - March 18th,2023
Tuition fee: N100,000
Early bird: N90,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT DECORATION AND STYLING COURSE ( CEDS)
Weekday Classes - Feb 20th,2023
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N120,000
Early bird: N100,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND DECOR STYLING COURSE ( CEPDS)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N220,000
Early bird: N200,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

OTHER BENEFIT INCLUDES

*Onsite Practical experience
*Access to business template
*Continuous business support
*4 weeks intensive class
*International certified examination and certificate
*One business strategy session.
*Microsoft package for business
*Social media tips for business
And a lot more!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by ayomide118: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Register Now

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by newnigerdelta00: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1612726327961944066?t=WBn3MrVNOVnJsho34LesxA&s=19

Thought you are super man,and can be everywhere in one minute... failure
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by pacespot(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na only Abokis no like this man, even some Yoruba's like myself like Peter Obi past some Igbos. They are complaining he will actualize Biafra if he is elected but there is no sign pointing towards that. Tinubu is just deceiving these northern voters, are they saying they know Tinubu more than his tribesmen Yoruba's?

The problem is that the hate that these northerners have for Igbos is stronger than the love they have for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Read well.

All glory to the Most High that preserved us through the horror of your dulling daddy's tenure.

God will use Obi to wipe away our tears caused by your daddy in Jesus name.

Amen.
AMEN
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Alezy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
id911:
People were so many on the roads so it was impossible for his convoy to drive through. When my Delta PDP friends used to tell me they'll vote Peter Obi, I didn't use to believe them until I saw the passion Deltans exhibited when Obi visited.

. No matter how they try to rig Delta election for presidency. PO will clear it all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Alezy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Many of OBI supporters are just waiting for election day, rally no be our issue. I was 15 minutes away from his Asaba rally but I didn't go cos I have already prepared my pvc for him.
exactly what happened in pH. Alot of people went to work. Some went to shop. There wan no need to visit the stadium. They already know who to vote. My colleagues all are for LP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Alezy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abfinest007:
I will say it again and again. all we are doing, is for 2027, not 2023 that has been won by obi already

Delta state and Edo state I can't tell which of these state is more obidient
Delta, Edo, PH, Benue, All eastern states aside ebonyi, ABJ. PO will get 95% votes and above.

Any other thing aside that, then it was rigged.
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by IGBOSON1: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
How una deh go rally seff ?... Haven't been to any rally before. On election day, you can just come and vote your candidate... That's how I roll

Aje……! wink
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by IGBOSON1: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
pacespot:
Na only Abokis no like this man, even some Yoruba's like myself like Peter Obi past some Igbos. They are complaining he will actualize Biafra if he is elected but there is no sign pointing towards that. Tinubu is just deceiving these northern voters, are they saying they know Tinubu more than his tribesmen Yoruba's?

The problem is that the hate that these northerners have for Igbos is stronger than the love they have for a better Nigeria.

Word!
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Madups(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
olisaEze:

He’ll find it harrrrrd to win his local government at this rate! grin
Choi! See real painment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Political Families In Nigeria / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.