Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS (7569 Views)

CBN Under Investigation Over Financial Crimes, Smear Campaigns / APC Accuses PDP, Atiku Of Sponsoring Smear Campaign Against Buhari / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS by TheAdvocate(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sermwell:

That's not his wife! The silly boy is defending his mother.

That's the wife of the DG of DSS. The boy is the son of the DG.
Re: Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS by techWriter3: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
When the legal emerges the crime
Re: Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS by LastProphet: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obinnau:
When I saw the tweet from the son of the offending woman, I knew that very soon DSS will publish rubbish to protect the family image. You oppressed someone because of political differences and you still go ahead to counter accuse the person, especially when the said incident happened in full view of several persons in a public space. If I were the DG of DSS, I would totally remove my family from public scrutiny and power positions. It is breeding a special type of arrogance. Anyways, power is transient

All the candidates we have for this election will still do the same thing except Peter Obi. I'm igala from Kogi and you can read how I blast Ibos where they do wrong, but Peter Obi is a God sent and I pray God will hear the prayer of ordinary Nigerians. Tinubus son Seyi is going to be worse than this woman bet me
Re: Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS by Sermwell(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheAdvocate:

That's the wife of the DG of DSS. The boy is the son of the DG.
We are saying the same thing
Re: Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
North vs north

Dem go sort am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Bold, Courageous Leader Like Tinubu — Folarin / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? / Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.