Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? (7566 Views)

Poll: Which of these guys would you vote for in 2015?

Sullivan Chime of Enugu State: 7% (14 votes)
Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state: 46% (91 votes)
Nuhi Ribadu Ex EFCC: 4% (8 votes)
Rochas Okorocha of Imo State: 35% (70 votes)
Some other candidate: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Ihedioha Begs Rochas For Forgiveness (photo) / Amaechi Or Fashola Or Rochas or Al makura- Who Is The Best Shoki Dancer (PICS) / If Not Ararume, Ohakim Or Rochas : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Not that any of them is contesting (or has declared intention), but there is a high probability that one of two of these names will pop for 2015 election, who do you think will win in a free and fair contest (include sentiments).
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Beaf: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
I picked Rochas, because he has proven to be a man that cares for the deprived and downtrodden.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^
Not a bad choice I believe. Let's see what others think.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by nduchucks: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
You may need to include some more candidates from Northern Nigeria, a region with more than 50% of Nigeria's population.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Guy, (OP) u missed David Mark. lol grin[/size]
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by seanet02: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

I picked Rochas, because he has proven to be a man that cares for the deprived and downtrodden.
Sure but we need People with good administrative capabilities like [size=30pt]Babatunde Raji Fashola[/size]
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Beaf: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
^
That guy is excellent on his own, but he will drag that frog-like thief called Tinubu anywhere he goes.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by russellino: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ordinarily, fashola would get my vote in a heartbeat the only wahala is tinubu.rochas makes sense instead
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by seanet02: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

^
That guy is excellent on his own, but he will drag that frog-like thief called Tinubu anywhere he goes.
While Okorocha will not drag folks like Annenih anywhere he goes. Or u think say na APGA he go win Nigerian Presidency?
Beaf wake up
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by SouthEast1: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You may need to include some more candidates from Northern Nigeria, a region with more than 50% of Nigeria's population.

You mean 50% obtained by counting Chadians, Nigeriens and Cameroonians who are indistinguishable from the northern mallams? Have you done a true census yet?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Rhino5dm: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Fashola all the way!

Even the deaf,blind and dum.b knows that Fashola is best fit, Followed by Rochas . . .Ribadu is of the corrupt and compromised.
I learnt he wasn't doing bad in Kabul.

Chime should sort out the scandal brewing up from his useless escapade.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Pukkah: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
Rochas is yet to prove himself in a public office. He comes across as enthusiastic anyway but we should see what he does with power first.

Although Ribadu is good but he became inconsistent towards the end of his tenure as EFCC Chairman.  He appears passionate about Nigeria though but I don't really know how creative he is in terms of providing home-grown solutions to our peculiar problems. 

Fashola is tried and tested and I would support him but our politics of quota system is not in his favour. He also needs to convince his admirers that he would not be controlled by any godfather.

Chime's reputation has been badly tainted by the rumoured incestuous relationship with his sister in-law. It's a bad scandal for someone aspiring to that position.

Setting aside politics by rotation, Fashola stands taller than all of them.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
lol @ Nigerians and their predictable foolishness.

They want another loser who's yet to build a single dog cage to be the president of 150 million people same way they voted for another loser with zero achievements and capabilities. The country is still getting punished everyday for that utter foolishness, now these clueless fools are walking down the same sad path.

lol @ the man that cares for the deprived and downtrodden. How this translates to governing a country of 150 million complex tribal make up.

How exactly I don't know.

I think some folks from certain parts of the country enjoy bringing up silly threads like this just to make themselves and their incompetent leadership relevant.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Rochas is the man
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Fine. Which candidate(s) from North are you suggesting?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by SouthEast1: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

lol @ Nigerians and their predictable foolishness.

They want another loser who's yet to build a single dog cage to be the president of 150 million people same way they voted for another loser with zero achievements and capabilities. The country is still getting punished everyday for that utter foolishness, now these clueless fools are walking down the same sad path.

lol @ the man that cares for the deprived and downtrodden. How this translates to governing a country of 150 million complex tribal make up.

How exactly I don't know.

I think some folks from certain parts of the country enjoy bringing up silly threads like this just to make themselves and their incompetent leadership relevant.

You predictable idioot. There are four names listed above. Which of them are you nagging about? Tinubu's name is not there, remember? So whose idi you wan suck this time?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by SouthEast1: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
Rochas of  course. Who else? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fashola should wait until it gets to the SW turn again.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
South-East:

You predictable idioot. There are four names listed above. Which of them are you nagging about? Tinubu's name is not there, remember? So whose idi you wan suck this time?

And you are a pathetic and predictable loser with silly guilty conscience, I didn't even put up any names, but losers always know themselves,   

Btw, you are still on your Tinubu ghay fantasies. How bad do you really fantasize about Tinubu and wd love to fcukkk him?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by RickyRoss1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Rochas all the way,
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Beaf: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
Why does this Eko Ile creature jump into every thread to fight? Is there no happiness in his life?
I find his attitude quite worrying.

How can anybody be so anti-social and nasty?
Dude, humans no de stay where you de live? shocked I mean, do you actually rush out of the zoo or forest to post on NL? Have you eaten?

Please spare us o! We are scared.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by aljharem3: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

Why does this Eko Ile creature jump into every thread to fight? Is there no happiness in his life?

Dude, humans no de stay where you de live? shocked I mean, do you actually rush out of the zoo or forest to post on NL? Have you eaten?

What are your views on fashola as the next president

would u prefer chime or roachas to fashola .?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
ACN won't make it dat far, so no need for questions on Fashola and Presidency. grin grin
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Beaf: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Pukkah:

Rochas is yet to prove himself in a public office. He comes across as enthusiastic anyway but we should see what he does with power first.

Although Ribadu is good but he became inconsistent towards the end of his tenure as EFCC Chairman.  He appears passionate about Nigeria though but I don't really know how creative he is in terms of providing home-grown solutions to our peculiar problems. 

Fashola is tried and tested and I would support him but our politics of quota system is not in his favour. He also needs to convince his admirers that he would not be controlled by any godfather.

Chime's reputation has been badly tainted by the rumoured incestuous relationship with his sister in-law. It's a bad scandal for someone aspiring to that position.

Setting aside politics by rotation, Fashola stands taller than all of them.

Rochas has proven himself over and over with his public spiritedness. So many poor people have been given empowered by him. Nigeria needs someone like that at the top much more than we need an administrator, because we live in a wicked society that needs to learn kindness, self pride and self appreciation before any progress can be made. We need someone with the heart to deliver, but who can mingle freely with the people like Rochas can; he is a peoples man, while Fashola is aloof. We need societal healers.
I'll also take Akpabio over Fashola anyday, because he has performed wonders, is very intelligent and is hard as nails (if administrative abilities are the key).
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by ektbear: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
only Fashola
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by SouthEast1: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

He is an unhappy creature, indeed.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by SouthEast1: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
Rochas, then Chime
Fasola might come when ACN gets back to PDP, as expected grin grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, those who flout Nigeria's constitution by deporting fellow Nigerians (beggars or not) are unfit to lead Nigeria.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by Ufeolorun(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Okoro kini?  grin
hes barely done anything.I would rather Jona suspend the constitution and rule forever grin grin grin
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by chino11(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

I thought am the only one who have noticed his mental degeneration and debasement. The guy is something else. He does not know peace and happiness from all indication. He need to be rescued.

Back to topic: None of the people mentioned are qualified. Chris Nwabueze Ngige is the only wise man from the East of Niger who has the political muscle and also a bridge builder to be able to mount the office of the presidency come 2015.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

only Fashola

Why even bother? This is just another ibo feel good thread void of the most basic elementary political and fundamental human reasoning.

They will start another one tomorrow asking the same silly and redundant question, nothing but noisy empty barrels.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why even bother? This is just another ibo feel good thread void of the most basic elementary political and fundamental human reasoning.

They will start another one tomorrow asking the same silly and redundant question, nothing but noisy empty barrels.

What is your beef, little man? I dont get why you are just whining and bitc.hing around like a girl. Just post your comments like others and quit drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. Na wa oo.
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by EkoIle1: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
PointB:

What is your beef, little man? I dont get why you are just whining and bitc.hing around like a girl. Just post your comments like others and quit drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. Na wa oo.

Must my posts give you diarrhea and convulsions?

Are you too lazy and incompetent to ignore my posts?

Is this your personal forum or a public forum?

lol @ drawing attention to yourself. Did I quote you to get your attention or it was your silly and confused self dying to quoted me for attention.

Are you confused or just basically mindless? Do you people really read the dumb and meaningless  stuff you post?
Re: Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? by PointB: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^
So predictable, quite pathetic. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Problems And Immediate Solution By Oluwaseyi Idowu / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / Railway Workers To Embark On Three-Day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.