Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC (20785 Views)

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / How Fake News Fuels Nigeria's Herder Crisis- BBC News Africa / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
One man came in and said to us that he belonged to everyone, and that he belonged to NO ONE in particular.

Now, he cannot come out and beat his chest and say that again.
His Score-Cards are bare.

He went and belonged to some people.
And he wants to blame who?

The Biggest Projet of Buhari Administration, the Bridge, is located in the south East.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Idiko1: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
When I read who initiated the thread, I spat on it. The OP is one of those goofy Nigerians who would want Ndigbo to be marginalized into extinction.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by cyprex: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cosmatikka:
The insecurity and killings in SE today is still part of the marginalisation we've been talking about.

For those who don't know history, when Philip Effiong led the Biafran troup to surrender to Nigeria, supervises by Obasanjo, he said that if the injustice that led to the war continues, the children and grandchildren of the soldiers will one day rise to pick up arms again. That's what happened with IPOB.

When IPOB started, the boys were only armed with flags. Buhari ordered his soldiers to humiliate and kill them, instead of dialouging with them.

When the boys were pushed to the wall, they learnt to pick arms to fight back, then started the killing of security personnel.

Now instead of the coward security ppl to fight back man to man, they go about killing innocent civilians and sacking towns to avenge their members killed.

Recently the town of Okigwe and Ihube were burnt down for a female military personnel abducted, which everyone including myself condemned here.

But another military personnel of the same rank has been kidnapped in the north 2days ago, we're yet to hear of any town sacked, or the innocent residents doing frog jump.

The Buhari FG has done all these to give Igbos and IPOB a bad name in order to destabilise the region.

In 4months, he will be out, and Nigerians will have another leader who can turn fortunes around for SE region, and Nigeria in general.

as is usual of my people, they blame everyone else for our woes except themselves.
You kill your kits and kin yet you have the audacity to accuse another person.

well, Karma is always ready to kick asses when it matters much.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
GOD HEAVILY PUNISH AND WIPE OUT BBC PEOPLE THAT FUEL VIOLENCE IN NAIJA BY HYPING VIOLENT PEOPLE,YOU BRITISH FUSED NIGERIA FOR YOUR SELFISH INTEREST S,NOW YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR LOWSY CAMERAS TO MOCK NIGERIANS.GOD PUNISH YOU BRITISH THAT HYPE VIOLENCE TO SELL NEWS,GOD RAVAGE YOU ALL WITH FIRE IFSHA. angry
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by MadamExcellency: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
The cause of these breakdown in security is largely because of Operations Python Dances 1,2,3 etc that killed unarmed Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Ckonnet: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
A useless boy with nothing to his name promised to bring biafra and some of my brothers with no brain of theirs followed the blind white rat blindly n this is where his useless utterances have brought us to and people that can't measure up with our prowess are now laughing at us but we will rise again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by malakaimoscondo: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cosmatikka:
The insecurity and killings in SE today is still part of the marginalisation we've been talking about.

For those who don't know history, when Philip Effiong led the Biafran troup to surrender to Nigeria, supervises by Obasanjo, he said that if the injustice that led to the war continues, the children and grandchildren of the soldiers will one day rise to pick up arms again. That's what happened with IPOB.

When IPOB started, the boys were only armed with flags. Buhari ordered his soldiers to humiliate and kill them, instead of dialouging with them.

When the boys were pushed to the wall, they learnt to pick arms to fight back, then started the killing of security personnel.

Now instead of the coward security ppl to fight back man to man, they go about killing innocent civilians and sacking towns to avenge their members killed.

Recently the town of Okigwe and Ihube were burnt down for a female military personnel abducted, which everyone including myself condemned here.

But another military personnel of the same rank has been kidnapped in the north 2days ago, we're yet to hear of any town sacked, or the innocent residents doing frog jump.

The Buhari FG has done all these to give Igbos and IPOB a bad name in order to destabilise the region.

In 4months, he will be out, and Nigerians will have another leader who can turn fortunes around for SE region, and Nigeria in general.
they will soon understand the language.. Not only them, with the region too.. Continue supporting them.... Is there any average Nigeria that is not marginalized today. Continue to use petty and senseless excuse to justify criminaln just because they are ur criminals......... From ur region.. Time will tell... As for kanu... Na only if he ikpeme he go leave prison

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Chivadoski(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yoruba Muslim pls come and masturbate on igbo related topic as usual grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Yankee101: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Criminals not freedom fighters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Ckonnet: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The cause of these breakdown in security is largely because of Operations Python Dances 1,2,3 etc that killed unarmed Igbo youths.

This was bound to happen that's why you always have to avoid any situation that will bring the ants to your home. Nnamdi was the worst thing to happen to the east after biafra war. I grew up in the east so we all know where this will lead to unfortunately the efulefu dropped out n wasted his life in the uk with no knowledge of the game back home n how our enemies won't waste anytime to crumble us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Ckonnet: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
cyprex:

as is usual of my people, they blame everyone else for our woes except themselves.

Ipob exposed the fuckery in my region, I never knew we have empty heads back home. Our problem is from us but the idiot used fulani as his rhetorics to get sympathy. Instead of facing our useless politicians that are the problem of the east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tochj:

Mazi simon Ekpa both in nairaland and in Finland are both state sponsored terrorists and criminal.
Just wait until Obi takes over
EKPA will be caged like a common criminal he is.
efulefu
Biafra is here already

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
RZArecta:
BBC has involved itself, get ready for escalation of hostilities. I don't trust these people
i was reading and began to see inaccuracies then i stopped. The BBC is one news agency i hate with a passion. They take delight in causing problems everywhere they go.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Idiko1: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Chestbeaters and cowardice are 5 & 6.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran from battle. Peter Obi ran before PDP primaries.

Never seen such cowards. Imagine being controlled from Finland and UK.

I guess a fool at 2 is still a fool, even at 40.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by MadamExcellency: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ckonnet:

This was bound to happen that's why you always have to avoid any situation that will bring the ants to your home. Nnamdi was the worst thing to happen to the east after biafra war. I grew up in the east so we all know where this will lead to unfortunately the efulefu dropped out n wasted his life in the uk with no knowledge of the game back home n how our enemies won't waste any time to crumble us.

Forget the political killings and all gang ups by Nigerian security forces to make statements to prove that IPOB is a terrorist organisation. All these things are staged in motion by the government with the connivance of willing governors.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is not interested hence Abia State is one of the most peaceful States in Nigeria including this festive season not minding being the home of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Bluntemperor: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..
There must always be a reason to WAr.
We stay together or divide, WAr continues.

As my boss will always says ' don't start what you can't finish'.
The questions some Nigerians have been asking is :
- if Peter Obi wins,hope the agitation will be bygone!
- But Obi,has not been able to assured Nigerians, what happens to Biafra,ESN,KANU and Simon Ekpa- all troubling the South Eastern People!
Up till now,Peter Obi has not been convincing Majority of Nigerians or be Presidential enough on the Solutions on the happenings in his backyard of the Eastern States! All these On Line tappers, should know that Elections all over the World,is by the rules of Majority!
For he should condemn those blood lettings first and give his solutions,so as to assuage Majority of Nigerians.
We love Obi but the situation there now is getting out of hand!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by OyinO: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cosmatikka:

Very sad. Bias in military options show that one sector of the country is more important than the other due to reasons such as religion and domination. Nigeria is headed towards the point of no return with this kind of bias and injustice.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by TheChameleon: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Idiko1:

Idiko1 to his useless homosexual father:
I guess a fool at 2 is still a fool, even at 40.

I can bet you and him are wearing your mama's skirts and hiding under the bed. You are worried I shouldn't locate you.

Did I lie ?
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by OyinO: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
God will never forgive Buhari for all the calamities he brought upon Nigeria.

And may that same God never forgive all the calamity loving Nigerians who brought him upon Nigerians. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Zeezenho: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Chestbeaters and cowardice are 5 & 6.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran from battle. Peter Obi ran before PDP primaries.

Never seen such cowards. Imagine being controlled from Finland and UK.

Fulani we're hundred miles from Ilorin alafin ran from oyo and committed suicide because of cowardice.awo did the same the whole of Yoruba ran away because of one Fulani man abacha ..back to modern history yorubas as still in idp camp because of same Fulani.

Now you can see how forward race you came from.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by FireUpNow(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Theere is a lot of work will have a lot of work to do for peace and sanity to return to the country
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by TheChameleon: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zeezenho:

Fulani we're hundred miles from Ilorin alafin ran from oyo and committed suicide because of cowardice.awo did the same the whole of Yoruba ran away because of one Fulani man abacha ..back to modern history yorubas as still in idp camp because of same Fulani.

Now you can see how forward race you came from.

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Igboslayer: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obasanjo won’t write another letter to these flat blocked heads warming up to destroy themselves and villages.

Crazy idiots dey use Biafra as cover up for crimes…I pity the innocent Igbos, they have embraced the foolishness and excesses of some few lazy idiots like IPOB and Proudlyomonna far too long to allow these senseless urchins decide their fate in Nigeria.

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by STEWpid(f): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bluntemperor:

As my boss will always says ' don't start what you can't finish'.
The questions some Nigerians have been asking is :
- if Peter Obi wins,hope the agitation will be bygone!
- But Obi,has not been able to assured Nigerians, what happens to Biafra,ESN,KANU and Simon Ekpa- all troubling the South Eastern People!
Up till now,Peter Obi has not been convincing Majority of Nigerians or be Presidential enough on the Solutions on the happenings in his backyard of the Eastern States! All these On Line tappers, should know that Elections all over the World,is by the rules of Majority!
For he should condemn those blood lettings first and give his solutions,so as to assuage Majority of Nigerians.
We love Obi but the situation there now is getting out of hand!
God bless Nigeria!

shocked
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by malakaimoscondo: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:
You Sideline them and treat them like idiots, You wont let them have a fair share of Politics, and you quick to judge and bring Genocide to them. This is what is prompting these uprisings..
Treat them well or give them their republic, you just have to choose one.
what did u mean by fair share of politics? Lol Sabi obi will soon win presidency....
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
A senator asked for Kanu's release...BBC rushed to justify their actions grin

British Bias corperation
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:
Obi is Lamidi Kanu's prison break plan. Obi disclosed it openly on ChannelsTV where he said he would bring out the agitator from prison to discuss with him. If you are not a member of ipob and you're supporting the mediocrity, dey play.

Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by occfx: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
afroniger:
Igbos should be allowed to go. Biafra is what the average igboman yearns for and want. Even Peter Obi is a Biafran deep in his heart and it's not a crime. To love Nigeria is not by force. They should allowed to choose their destiny.

After Obi rule, other people will start liking igbos. They hate igbos because, they think igbos are attempting to remove feeding bottle from there mouth but that's not the case.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by onuman: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jihadists of Nigeria sponsor and fund groups comprising non Igbos and Igbo fringe elements to hide behind agitation for Biafra to extort Igbos.

The false narrative and propaganda taken to BBC to convince foreign people that Biafra agitators are now a terrorist organisation.
Before Nigeria's armed forces started to kill unarmed agitators for Biafra, not even a fly was harmed by the agitators for many years.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Idiko1: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
cyprex:

It appears some delusional folks get some of ecstasy in fanning the amber of chaos in Igbo land. I can state unequivocally that the banditry in northern region dwarfs what is obtained in southeast. Southwest has the same level societal delinquencies as southeast. Every urban city in Igbo land is habitable as any urban city outside Igbo land.
Re: Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC by Ilaje1: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cosmatikka:

People like you throw words around. Instead of using the word marginalization, can you list how SE is being marginalized?

And for one, SE always marginalized themselves, they see things from tribal point, example is how they only vote for PDP, believing any other major party is evil. But other regions embraced all parties. You cried of marginalization but you are welcome in all parts of Nigeria, however, you hardly sell your land to other ethnicities. Reminds me Lionheart (Genevieve movie) that I watched with bunch of Igbo families. They got mad when the Hausa guy eventually married Genevieve. They were shouting this is nonsense, how can an Hausa Fulani get married to Igbo girl. I asked what's wrong in that. They were too angry to answer my question.

Please list what makes you think SE is marginalized Instead of using the blanket word, marginalization.

The Ilajes (oil producing region of Ondo state) have not had electricity for a little over 20 years. While the other tribes in the region (the Ikales, Apoi etc) have not had electricity for 10 years. The whole of Southern Ondo state had been neglected. I'm sure other regions have something to say. So please list what makes SE different? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP’s Lodge Project Stalled After Gulping ₦6 Billion / Okonjo-iweala Urges Nigerians Tobear With The Nature Of The Economy / Hosea Ibi, Kidnapped Lawmaker Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.