Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner (529 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Accord Candidate, Imumolen Beats Kwankwaso, 13 Others In 'nigeria Decides' Poll / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Bonavi: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2023
It's laughable for these children in nairaland making prediction of a possible emergence of Tinubu. The only place tinuhu's vote is coming from is just the southwest and we all know that the Christians there are split as a result of the muslim-Muslim ticket and majority already deciding working against him. Some of the most prominent elites - Obasanjo, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and a host of others who haven't publicly come out are all against tinubu's candidacy for the obvious reasons,. The educated youths are taking their destinies in their own hands to vote for their future and that of their children. So where will Tinubu secure the votes that will get him the 3rd position.
Kwankwaso is very strong in Kano with a large populations of voters in that state and pockets of votes in neighbouring states.
I sincerely see kwankwaso overtaking Tinubu and this is not a rocket science

6 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by donphilopus: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2023
According to you, the race is between a structureless Obi who uses canopies in stadia and Atiku who has since been dumped by 6 of his 14 party governors yet 5 of the last six threads you've opened are all about Tinubu who isn't in the race. Isn't that stupidity?

I hope you wouldn't kee yourself when Tinubu is declared winner of the election February 28th - March 1st? Which kind obsession be this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Mandate2023: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
I believe even u yourself know u r just being a clown with d nonsense thread u open everytime....

Do u have anything meaningful u r doing with ur life coz if not once tinubu is elected next month ur misfortune will start in full gear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Bonavi: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:

So I'm jobless and I have no future? grin Maybe you think you're referring to yourself. If you're jobless and need to learn some online trading, you can contact me let me put you through. With that, you might be above poverty level by spending above 1 USD daily.

BTW, can we kindly stake 1k USD a week to the election on our preferred candidates since you feel you're the richest on Nairaland? We would make any of Mynd44, Seun, NLfpmod, Mukina2 or any trusted Nairalander our escrow.
funny guy. we still need ur support regardless. A lot of Yoruba population are already on the bandwagon but Obi literally needs everyone's support to defeat Atiku. My dear Obi needs your vote. Tinubu is too old to even remember his name
Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by sapele914(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bonavi:
funny guy. we still need ur support regardless. A lot of Yoruba population are already on the bandwagon but Obi literally needs everyone's support to defeat Atiku. My dear Obi needs your vote. Tinubu is too old to even remember his name
Please keep mute, & pay no heed that Apga Judas.

Only you ipobians turned Obidients, structureless Political Creatures believe that traitor.
Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Tinubuadvocate: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
I swear I'm just tired of this boys on Nairaland. Some of them will cry blood next month. .
donphilopus:
According to you, the race is between a structureless Obi who uses canopies in stadia and Atiku who has since been dumped by 6 of his 14 party governors yet 5 of the last six threads you've opened are all about Tinubu who isn't in the race. Isn't that stupidity?

I hope you wouldn't kee yourself when Tinubu is declared winner of the election February 28th - March 1st? Which kind obsession be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Tinubuadvocate: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter obi will come third distance However if this prediction not come to past I will never comment here anymore.
Bonavi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by sapele914(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I swear I'm just tired of this boys on Nairaland. Some of them will cry blood next month. .
This Shameless unscrupulous ipobians like racoon, princeofLagos & this Bonavi? They will just quietly go back to their misconstrued Biafra agitation, as if peter Obi never existed.
Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Tinubuadvocate: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ipob agitation for where? The Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration will not tolerate that they need to be warn now.
sapele914:
Thiss Shameless ipobians like racoon, princeofLagos & this Bonavi? They will just quietly go back to their misconstrued Biafra agitation, as peter Obi never existed.
Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by sapele914(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob agitation for where? The Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration will not tolerate that they need to be warn now.
Jagaban’s Advocate, what other choice will those ipobians have than to resort to their purported agitation, the misery of living with Tinubu’s victory will be too much for them to handle.
Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by Tinubuadvocate: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
This picture below would be a great alternative for them...its not expensive at all.
sapele914:
Jagaban’s Advocate, what other choice will those ipobians have than to resort to their purported agitation, the misery of Tinubu’s victory will be too much for them to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Beats Kwankwaso To 3rd Position Let Him Be Declared Winner by sapele914(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
This picture below would be a great alternative for them...its not expensive at all.
Good alternative for the obstinate ipobians.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Gov Adeleke Issues Directive On How To Be Addressed / Moment Tinubu Arrived Abeokuta For Ogun APC Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.