Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen (18043 Views)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen / Fayose To Appoint Stomach Infrastructure Minister If Elected As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Irupetepete: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by toujurs: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Look!!! P.O winning the presidency, is a win for middle class an low income business men.

You will work, and see income of what you worked for. Under this Apc administration, you will work and work and work, and see kobo. Because of inflation.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Redaco876: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok let see
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Temptee101(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
This man has no vision, imagine proposing to make Babablue special envoy to UN. What an international embarrassment that would be, so he will be saying Gazelle gararragaraarahhiiaaa and spewing corn everywhere.

Vote LP

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by muchyblink(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Make BAT Nigeria envoy to Somalia
Afro3:
I'll make Tinubu special envoy, Obi trade minister if I become Nigeria's president -- Accord party's candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen says he would adopt the principle of all-inclusiveness in selecting his cabinet if he becomes the country's president in next month's eagerly awaited general elections.

According to him, the task of rebuilding a nation like Nigeria, battered by years of poor leadership and corruption, needed the inputs of all Nigerians, including those of his co-aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi now also vying for the coveted office of president.

In his attempt to build an economically sound country where every Nigerian would feel loved and wanted, he says he would solicit the help of the best brains in whatever fields of human endeavour to come and contribute their quota.

"The task of rebuilding our country is an onerous one. It is not going to be a one-man show. Every one who has the idea, capacity to add value to governance, no matter their background or party affiliations, shall be called upon to do so," Professor Imumolen said on Sunday.

"For his adeptness and aptitude as a business man of no mean standing, I will be appointing Peter Obi, the current Labour Party presidential candidate as my minister of trade and commerce, while Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will serve as Nigeria's special envoy to the United Nations.

"[b]Tinubu it is who will coordinate, as well as help to enhance the coherence of the collective work of the UN on behalf of Nigeria in the West Africa sub-region.
"Tinubu's wealth of experience in administration, mentoring and his understanding of Nigerian politics will stand him in good stead as the country's representative in the UN on matte[/b]rs political, economic and international.

"You will agree with me that these men will most be suitable in the roles I have earlier mentioned because of their track records in both their private and public lives.
"As I have said, the move is meant to demonstrate that we are all partners in progress in our desire to see our country regain it's lost glory, as well as deliver to it's millions of citizens the true dividends of democracy.

"The move will also send the message that appointments will only be given to those who merit it in the kind of reformist government we are planning to run.

"The concept of square pegs in square holes shall be the guiding principles of our government under the umbrella of Accord -- the party that preaches oneness and togetherness," he said.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by nihinlade(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okay
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by OfficialP: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Small nyash sef dey shake
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Generation1: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
This guy make sense ….

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Pipapi1: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
We are talking about animals with two horns on their head, snail is also coming out to be one of them.
No be your fault, na Obi and other kwashiorkor politicians cause am!
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by delpee(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
The young shall grow.... smiley
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by hisexcellency34: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
your name na real Mumu
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
So he can build a Town Hall in Russia, please say another thing.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Moh247: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
smiley

Optimistic guy

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by penta(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
That's Professor Christopher Imumolen of Accord Political Party, the true Youth Presidential Candidate... At 39, he has supported more Nigerians especially the Youths than other presidential candidates..

olamidedivotee:
Who be this masquerade?

angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by seleroms2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Who be this masquerade?

angry angry
What position are you that is known contesting for?
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by ZINNYBANKS: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
How I wish hes elected as president . make all these old hag go rest..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:
obi might end up not campaigning some of the northern state like borno, kebbi etc nigga no want go far north
That will be a huge mistake.
The kind Awolowo did
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Osariemen12: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by gbemishile: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Who be this one? I blame nairaland for making him popular
We only blame ur parents for giving u a phone early in ur childhood
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
If we must consider age, this guy instead of Obi, Tinubu or Atiku because he is younger than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by 1Dray(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Joker, dey play, you hear.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Trollronaldo: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol cheesy
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Lolachef(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Learn to appreciate God's creation.

Nobody everytime insult.

He's somebody's son,brother, husband and daddy.

olamidedivotee:
Who be this masquerade?

angry angry
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Emola12(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Who be this masquerade?

angry angry
e better pass all your ancestors
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by sukar886: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Person wey never chop go make obi my president minister of trade , oga go chop first
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by bentenny(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:
obi might end up not campaigning some of the northern state like borno, kebbi etc nigga no want go far north
...and what if he does?
Will that assist in increasing your blood pressure?
Why are you monitoring a candidate you urchins tag as inconsequential and structureless?
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by BigYash: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Meat dey raise head inside soup,crayfish still dey show head grin
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Eternitymedia88: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning Prof.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by MartinsD12(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Afro3:
I'll make Tinubu special envoy, Obi trade minister if I become Nigeria's president -- Accord party's candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen says he would adopt the principle of all-inclusiveness in selecting his cabinet if he becomes the country's president in next month's eagerly awaited general elections.

According to him, the task of rebuilding a nation like Nigeria, battered by years of poor leadership and corruption, needed the inputs of all Nigerians, including those of his co-aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi now also vying for the coveted office of president.

In his attempt to build an economically sound country where every Nigerian would feel loved and wanted, he says he would solicit the help of the best brains in whatever fields of human endeavour to come and contribute their quota.

"The task of rebuilding our country is an onerous one. It is not going to be a one-man show. Every one who has the idea, capacity to add value to governance, no matter their background or party affiliations, shall be called upon to do so," Professor Imumolen said on Sunday.

"For his adeptness and aptitude as a business man of no mean standing, I will be appointing Peter Obi, the current Labour Party presidential candidate as my minister of trade and commerce, while Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will serve as Nigeria's special envoy to the United Nations.

"[b]Tinubu it is who will coordinate, as well as help to enhance the coherence of the collective work of the UN on behalf of Nigeria in the West Africa sub-region.
"Tinubu's wealth of experience in administration, mentoring and his understanding of Nigerian politics will stand him in good stead as the country's representative in the UN on matte[/b]rs political, economic and international.

"You will agree with me that these men will most be suitable in the roles I have earlier mentioned because of their track records in both their private and public lives.
"As I have said, the move is meant to demonstrate that we are all partners in progress in our desire to see our country regain it's lost glory, as well as deliver to it's millions of citizens the true dividends of democracy.

"The move will also send the message that appointments will only be given to those who merit it in the kind of reformist government we are planning to run.

"The concept of square pegs in square holes shall be the guiding principles of our government under the umbrella of Accord -- the party that preaches oneness and togetherness," he said.
He is a comedian, not to be taken seriously, what a joke.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trade Minister will be too exerting for Obi to cope with! Third Class philosophy graduate? For where! Head, Toll B of the Second Niger Bridge will be more like it! And the place is just a stone's throw from his family hut in Upper Iweka.
Re: I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen by adslipps: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
After election he will become former presidential aspirant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election / Pipeline Blast Opposite Shoprite, Effurun, Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.