Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (80795 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Boyfriend, Paulo, As She Marks Her 45th Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by sameks08(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
I know some are zooming that back side even asking her to bend down
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Lolachef(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olosho pikin dey Sabi him fellow oloshos
G00DHardDick:

What is wrong with you oloshos on this platform?

Someone said the plain truth and you're saying it's well with his soul? Why the truth dey pain you?
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by TruthHurts100: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
When you have no shame, you disrespect yourself this much and you expect us to respect you.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by lereinter(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
She knows her target market
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Before na coke, Fanta and cabin biscuits we dey advertise for our birthday pictures. cheesy
Now na body them dey advertise. undecided

Nyach is life grin
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Flakky26(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Join wisdom 4 christian singles group for daily wisdom tips on how to choose a life partner right.

a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other christian singles click [url]sites.google.com/view/singles101[/url]
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Grandemperor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
1. She is naked not nude.
2. That's an inner wear, on the ready to get dressed and hit the road.
3. There's no Indecency or excitement here - prevalent on the beach or any comfortable outdoor arena.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Guyman01: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

That chit is plain butt-ugly and I could not care less how the repulsive deformity came about. I love nothing more than to feast my eyes on images of fit, toned young women with natural breasts and no surgical deformities added, which is why I checked this topic, only to be confronted with a hideously deformed old woman trying to ape the even uglier Kim Lardassian of the monster silicone udders fame.

Anyway, to each his own. The same gigantic buttocks that I find repugnant and profoundly disgusting, are evidently appealing to some people with zero taste, so hey, it is well, as they say haha.

Remove that picture, not necessary in this topic
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by snoopz: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Make una say una like, at least 1 rich Maga go don enter her DM
Next birthday shoot go be in dubai
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by staneless(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na Bobrisky sister she be? Cos they look much alike
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Kajaard: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

One can only speculate as to how many innocent toilet fixtures shattered under the massive weight of that monstrous buttocks deformity.

The ugly and disgusting medical condition afflicting this unfortunate woman is called Steatopygia. Here is the Wikipedia explanation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

First time I am hearing that word, thanks for the education.

It seems lots of Nigerian women suffer from this condition called Steatopygia undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
staneless:
Na Bobrisky sister she be? Cos they look much alike

Na man me too I tink say this one be o, as I been dey see am.

God fobit bat ting. I sure say dem hide him blokkos to deceive man pikin. Abomination.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by davidl7: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Next month she dey buy benz n house for lekki!

Small geh, massive God.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by doneback04: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na camera man enjoy this view pass grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Snitch24(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lmao if she's 23
I might be 7 then grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yep it’s prostitution
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by sageb: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Photos)

Big Brother Naija star, Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, popularly known as Chichi has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 23rd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos of herself. One of her posts was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnNlJVZoH-6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

why go nude for your birthday photo shoot?
indecent
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by chimeremodlyn: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
see wahala. How can someone show her whole butt in public like this. Btw she looks like bobrisky
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who is she
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by staneless(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Na man me too I tink say this one be o, as I been dey see am.

God fobit bat ting. I sure say dem hide him blokkos to deceive man pikin. Abomination.

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

23 and Plastic
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Originalsly: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Chichi 23 years old undecided

Ican never dress like this

Iwont be comfy

Watch perverts salivate over the fourth picture

Maybe something's wrong with me ... she is just damn disgusting.... all these fish brain people soo desperate to become celebrities.... anything to attract attention. Five years from now she is hiding from the public.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Well not bad,not bad at all smiley but this is not nude.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Alezy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Chichi 23 years old undecided

Ican never dress like this

Iwont be comfy

Watch perverts salivate over the fourth picture
wait, I don't understand. Do they make money from these nudes ?? Cosss ha
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Funflipper: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fabricated ass
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by gaspology(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:
Very nasty and ugly with a commode-breaking weight of plastic buttocks deformity added on for bad measure.

One can only hope this ridiculous fashion trend of massive deformed buttocks will fade away before long because it is a truly hideous look.
OLOSHO pays grin It is the latest mineral resource discovered in Nigeria grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Otasikwe(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bombeverybody:
I wonder how the next 15 years would look like (2038)
oo boy no go dia r go be as purely as eve tym
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Sniper101(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
This old_looking cargo.

23yrs old?

grin joke of the week.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rubbish....

Her deep voice gives her away, as someone within the age of 33yrs.

These girl thinks we are fools or something.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dshocker:
Rubbish....

Her deep voice gives her away, as someone within the age of 33yrs.

These girl thinks we are fools or something.

Deep voice eh? You might be looking at a transvestite then. Ya never know. The muffug is certainly ugly and deformed enough.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by rickleye: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Its her body
You're only 23 once.
Her booty though doesn't look natural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.