Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (80817 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Boyfriend, Paulo, As She Marks Her 45th Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Starships4u(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

What's the name of your friend
So that
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Starships4u(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

That chit is plain butt-ugly and I could not care less how the repulsive deformity came about. I love nothing more than to feast my eyes on images of fit, toned young women with natural breasts and no surgical deformities added, which is why I checked this topic, only to be confronted with a hideously deformed old woman trying to ape the even uglier Kim Lardassian of the monster silicone udders fame.

Anyway, to each his own. The same gigantic buttocks that I find repugnant and profoundly disgusting, are evidently appealing to some people with zero taste, so hey, it is well, as they say haha.

After the prolonged episodes yhu have just showed yhu are a voluptuary.
And I have absolutely nothing more to say to yhu.
Please do have a nice day...
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Semaj77(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:
Very nasty and ugly with a commode-breaking weight of plastic buttocks deformity added on for bad measure.

One can only hope this ridiculous fashion trend of massive deformed buttocks will fade away before long because it is a truly hideous look.

Jakumo of old , good to know you're still around

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Starships4u:

After the prolonged episodes yhu have just showed yhu are a voluptuary.
And I have absolutely nothing more to say to yhu.
Please do have a nice day...

I would have loved to respond to the point you must be trying to make, but I understand neither Latin nor Greek. I am indeed having a wonderful day, and thanks so much for asking
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by PrinceMajestic: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Before na coke, Fanta and cabin biscuits we dey advertise for our birthday pictures. cheesy
Now na body them dey advertise. undecided
you all are rubbish cheap scum and sperm dumps that s why
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by DKM123: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
See the manwh0res who rushed to view the nude pictures are the ones condemning it. Yet, Nigerians are the most subscribers of p0rn in Africa even with our bad internet and poverty, we still came first.
Smelling hyp0crites...
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Semaj77:

Jakumo of old , good to know you're still around

I still dey here since olden days, dey inspect any yansh when show face, an den come pass judgment when all pellow kwantiri-mans go take korro-korro eye see am and write am down for book.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Menezandy: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Marketing strategies ;Developing
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
DKM123:
See the manwh0res who rushed to view the nude pictures are the ones condemning it. Yet, Nigerians are the most subscribers of p0rn in Africa even with our bad internet and poverty, we still came first.
Smelling hyp0crites...

Papa God know say na yansh I come look but nobody warn me say na terrible oversize silicone yansh when fiti scatter toilet dem go come show pinshure here. Na him make me come begin dey vess like policeman when no see betta weekend ting for shecking duty
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Soundmind(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:
Very nasty and ugly with a commode-breaking weight of plastic buttocks deformity added on for bad measure.

One can only hope this ridiculous fashion trend of massive deformed buttocks will fade away before long because it is a truly hideous look.

Even though i didn't understand your grammar well. i like what you said.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Gbeng30(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rubbish, and some people will be celebrating this nonsense
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by kbbanj10(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mammy water. Hmm The end is near
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Obansy112(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Photos)

Big Brother Naija star, Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, popularly known as Chichi has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 23rd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos of herself. One of her posts was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnNlJVZoH-6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Just 23?
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Opportuneke(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Bros, pls look at it from a demand and supply standard. Although prostitution comes naturally to some of these ladies, you will discover that there are many men out there even on nairaland who just love the company of prostitutes. As long as those men exist, these type of ladies will do everything to market themselves. Those women who do yansh surgery, where do you think they get the money from? It's their bfs and sugar daddies that sponsor those frivolities. So we men also need to look inwards because we facilitate these things

This is absolutely correct, we men should also do better.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Alexbio: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Chichi 23 years old undecided

Ican never dress like this

Iwont be comfy

Watch perverts salivate over the fourth picture

Upbringing matters
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Starships4u(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

I would have loved to respond to the point you must be trying to make, but I understand neither Latin nor Greek. I am indeed having a wonderful day, and thanks so much for asking
Mind I join in sharing the wonderful day with yhu?
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Regardless of where that disease occurs, it is just horrible to behold and it is a truly sad commentary that such amusing disfigurement is actually sought out by mentally slow women who allow quack surgeons to play such a grotesque joke on them as to disfigure them for life in this comical way in exchange for payment. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, and often far more visually disgusting.

Steatopygia isn't a disease neither is it a deformity or "disfigurement". It simply has to do with the extent to which tissues and fat are deposited in a woman's buttocks and thighs. It is simply known as endowment. There are women who aren't endowed in the waist region but the chest region hence big breasts. Its not something that should give you sleepless nights because it is as natural as you having beards.

Where anyone should be concerned is the plastic surgery aspect. Women in SA dont bother about it. Their own is factory fitted. In Nigeria, women are doing yansh surgery to increase their prostitution business. Sometimes, it doesn't always end well

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
I never expected anything less from a stripper.

23 years? Death to all liars
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Before na coke, Fanta and cabin biscuits we dey advertise for our birthday pictures. cheesy
Abeg help me tell them wooooo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by rabiudon: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Very rubbish yansh
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Steatopygia isn't a disease neither is it a deformity or "disfigurement". It simply has to do with the extent to which tissues and fat are deposited in a woman's buttocks and thighs. It is simply known as endowment. There are women who aren't endowed in the waist region but the chest region hence big breasts. Its not something that should give you sleepless nights because it is as natural as you having beards.

Where anyone should be concerned is the plastic surgery aspect. Women in SA dont bother about it. Their own is factory fitted. In Nigeria, women are doing yansh surgery to increase their prostitution business. Sometimes, it doesn't always end well

Oh my Gawd that is phucking revolting and seriously nasty. That woman is probably dead from infection by now, which is probably just another instance of natural selection at work as postulated by Charles Darwin in his seminal treatise entitled "Origin of the Species". The woman discussed here in this topic who posted her own scary anal deformity is most likely going to wind up with a horrific infection that will end her miserable life without imparting one tiny iota of common sense to any other woman with comparable mental illness.
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Kwal: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
This view show something hiding in the smoke

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Kwal: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Something hiding in the smoke from this view

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kwal:
This view show something hiding in the smoke

Yes, there is something in that smoke, and I suspect it is toxic ammonia gas erupting from the rotting anus implants she used to enlarge her anus so that it is gigantic enough to frighten little children, goats nd chickens

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by MrBroke(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Small children of life
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Lumina1702(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Photographers dey see something o....but in all honesty, this is an odious and insane advertorial of imbecility

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Opportuneke:
What is it with women and nudity nowadays?

What kind of generation of women do we have in our society now?

Moral has be thrown out of the window, hawking their body all over the internet.

What a shame.

They will claim they are living their truth!
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by Zony94: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nothing by any means hurt me if you like mad for street l fear no evil
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by ufotunang: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beebah321:
.abi .. even birthday cake they do not advertise...they advertise their market...naked body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by ufotunang: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
If ladies do not advertise their market... boobs, nyash they seem not to look beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by ufotunang: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bombeverybody:
I wonder how the next 15 years would look like (2038)
...by then ladies will be walking in the streets totally naked...be going to work, to school totally naked...I trust girls to do this
Re: BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) by SodiumValproate: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Chichi 23 years old undecided

Ican never dress like this

Iwont be comfy

Watch perverts salivate over the fourth picture
Even me who is a decorated pervert is not attracted to this... It is a waste of Vaseline/Soap for me because no matter how I try on this, I still won't cum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.