Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 (17808 Views)

Liverpool Vs Fulham EFL Cup Semi-Finals (2 - 1) On 10th January 2024 / Sir Bobby Charlton Is Dead. / EFL Cup Semi-Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 10th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Emax911: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=119912973]Nice game today
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Mattwillz: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Fira09:
This unknown club will draw a point with Man U and AET will be decider.
Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by LedRock: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2023
English fa has fixed crystal palace v man utd on 18th of this month, while Arsenal have lots of rest before the Man U game.
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 4:46am On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:

Oya fly to the top nah. sad
Enemy of peace
wait till May
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Graficient: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Manchester united till I die

.Solomon's wealth no reach everybody but Adam's sin reach all of us.
That story no clear. ��

Abraham's blessings reach those that believe, and they are not under the law of sin and death caused by Adam's sin
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Graficient:

Abraham's blessings reach those that believe, and they are not under the law of sin and death caused by Adam's sin
yinmu
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

There is nothing logical in football

The unexpected always happens

How can inter milan be struggling to get a goal today against parma

Infact parma scored first
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Allylic:
Who are you? See tongue like razor

I like you too, doll.
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Teeroyzimma: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:

Oya fly to the top nah. sad
Enemy of peace
Assnal will not win the league, I repeat assnal will not win the league
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Betgold84: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Man you us winning the league.
They'd beat arsenal and Man city.

Place your bet. .
4m naira
5k dollars
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Graficient: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu
Be it unto you
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Chi133(f): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Ray07:
me way cash out b4 ticket bust. cheesy
May we leave am for next game.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by promisedeco(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:

The EL u dey struggle wit ATM it is by him. God no pass am den.
Ungrateful being

1. Which position did Man United finish at before his arrival?
2. Which position did Man United finish at during his stay?
3. Which position is Man United now after his departure?

Just give me a simple answer abeg

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by davidtemi(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wait till May
Ok bro. I ll call u out in May
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by davidtemi(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
promisedeco:

I tink ur Qs are baseless, why...
** Was Ronaldo Man U player before his arrival? Wen Ronaldo arrived I am 100% sure u applauded him for coming back.
** Was Ronaldo the only player Man U had during his stay?
** Man u
** How many coaches have Man U employed after Ferguson?
** What have the coaches achieved after Ferguson?
Whether we like it or not, Ronaldo's image alone as a Man U player is enough for his team mate. He is done, yes, but at the mention of CR7....
Please bro be grateful for Ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by davidtemi(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Assnal will not win the league, I repeat assnal will not win the league
U for no repeat am �
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by olayiwola72(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
promisedeco:

grin grin

Most of thsse guys watchhh football from the bak of the screen… they know nothing concerning football… penaldo is a big fruad grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Jokerman(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:
** Was Ronaldo Man U player before his arrival? Wen Ronaldo arrived I am 100% sure u applauded him for coming back.
** Man u
Whether we like it or not, Ronaldo's image alone as a Man U player is enough for his team mate. He is done, yes, but at the mention of CR7....

You have time replying these Barca fans bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by ibtommy(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Thank God the old man was sent packing. See how Man U has woken up from their Ronaldo-inflicted slumber. Pls, don't relent o.
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Stevocalipa(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:
** Man u

Bro... Your love for CR7 has blinded the reality,

1) Ronaldo wasn't the only Man United player when the team was playing bad, but there is no doubt after his first season the team wouldn't be built around him,
(Most especially the team that needs total overhaul)

2) Man United has signed several Coaches after SAF, some won European League, FA cup, League cup and FA community Shield.

3) Ronaldo's Image isn't enough to give United trophies, why will you suggest image is only what the other players needs?

4) Are you going to keep a*s licking Ronaldo after retirement or you focus more on the club?
* Some people always look for a human god to worship
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Buddha3:

Your pain is not because of the people who come online to claim they need just a game to score a huge ticket. You're also not vexing that they derail the threads.

E dey pain you say ontop all the account details wey you don drop, none of those niggas don "show you love". Their giveaway never reach you so you wan pursue them with bad belle.

Calm down! Consistency is key in life. Keep begging, you go benefit one day!
Pls learn how to talk cos you're not making sense. I expressed my thoughts, I didn't ask anyone for anything or even dropped my account. Haven't done that since I came to this platform. Whoever wishes to give anything to anyone is his/her choice. I'm not against that. I don't beg whether offline (not because I have or very comfortable) but within my means. If you are a beggar I wish you well but it's rude speaking anyhow to someone you don't even know. You should ask yourself, how many times have you seen someone who claims to win tickets doing giveaway here. They'll come saying they won humongous amounts n gullible people will drop account. Ask any of them for the tickets n see how they avoid it like plague grin if you doubt me create your own story for today's live football thread. Tell them remaining ONE game. Cheers
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by ModCaller: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

There is nothing logical in football

The unexpected always happens

How can inter milan be struggling to get a goal today against parma

Infact parma scored first

Logical does not mean always correct. If we say a person is a logical person, it does not mean the person is always correct. Hope you get it?

A logical bet has the highest chances of being won. That your bet was one of them. There is always margin for error in EVERYTHING in this life
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by promisedeco(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:
** Man u
You're the one who sounds utterly baseless.
Don't get it twisted, i am a Ronaldo fan but not a fanatic.

Since you dodged the simple questions, let me answer them for you...
Before he joined, we were 2nd on the log. He came and we finished 6th after causing problems. Now he's gone we're in top 4 and top form.

What exacly should I be grateful for?

Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by mayor1814: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
davidtemi:
** Man u

so the Europa league, FA CUP, Carling Cup etc won by man utd after d departure of Sir Alex are toys abi.

Tapnaldo image? what's d usefulness of a badly damaged hummer jeep, rollsroyce or chrysler that is not working again? at dat point even a golf car is better.

See d reality is dat Tapnaldo game has gone down but u his fans and himself do not want to accept reality. dia is no argument as been one of d top players to ever play d game but wen sunset is coming u just have to accept.
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Blake755:

Is offside bro

Fuc.k you....
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Chi133(f): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ray07:
me way cash out b4 ticket bust. cheesy
May we leave am for next game.

Remember to send me this weekend games pls. Via my email plss
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Ray07(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Chi133:

issorite.
Re: Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 by Ray07(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Chi133:

81C0F26D Sportybet. Edit the games you don't want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must Barca Cheat To Win! / Manchester City Vs Dortmund (2 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Rubin Kazan Vs Chelsea: Europa League (3 - 2) On 11th April, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.