Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe (24746 Views)

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by TheChameleon: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yobe state alone will cancel all the tiny states in southeast.

Yobe capital only.

Igbos will hide under their beds during voting.

All Simon Ekpa needs to do is open his Gmail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by funshint(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari failed to turn up as I earlier said

Buhari didn't go to Adamawa because of Tinubu, he went there because of the APC governorship candidate of the state , Binami

Tinubu will lose no doubt
You're pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by azikiweironsi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yobe is locked down already.
Let's see what the Obi supporters will say.
They are paid urchins. Confused set of people.
Since yesterday, I kept checking on my newly arrival of my PVC. It's my AK47 to shoot down the SCAMMER they're packaging going about doing town hall meetings that they criticised Jagaban from holding. Church visit has stopped for now, looking for another copy copy strategies from Jagaban himself. Unprepared set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Samade7: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
These abokis no get work i swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Olaolex: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
Unfortunately I can't, your mentor was a greater urchin for 8 years without a single benefit
Is that not the vulture griller?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Midemi1: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:

Yesterday u said d crowd came out to see Buhari.....who did today's crowd came out to see

U have mental disorders grin
Big one bro..am scared the guy may poison himself once they announce asiwaju Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Karlovych: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olaolex:
Is that not the vulture griller?
grin It's not him
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by donphilopus: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Don the Edo blood. Been a while Awauu?

Sure boss. I gbam wella. You guys are giving them woto woto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Olaolex: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
grin It's not him
Please who is that? I want to know that chief urchin
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

And what if South-East delivers 10m votes.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Can you compare the crowds with Peter Obi campaign in Anambra state (his home state) and Jagaban BAT in Yobe state today January 10, 2023.
donphilopus:
The good people of Yobe State are already trooping out for the Jagaban of Borgu. They're out to listen to his message of #RenewedHope
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by ItsTutsi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol how, Why?
senatordave1:

I dont trust buni
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by drlateef: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:
The good people of Yobe State are already trooping out for the Jagaban of Borgu. They're out to listen to his message of #RenewedHope

Is Obi still campaigning I know Atiku is already considering stopping all campaigns.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by daygee12: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Just look at how angry and sad they all look, the difference is always clear between paid urchins and selfless supporters. I'm certain fight will soon breakout once they are not paid in full like it did in Imo State

Ur eye go soon clear
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by olatuns2017: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:

The zone that will determine winner in 2023

The north.

The west.

The SS.

SE

We are all equal in terms of voters cards

Aboki kolili and all your Grammer...

Na numbers not education

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Hassanmaye(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:
Wow

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by karnap(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by AutoConsult: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari didn't go to Adamawa because of Tinubu, he went there because of the APC governorship candidate of the state , Binami

Lol
Hope your disappointment has not made you go grab that rat poison you've been keeping

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol how, Why?

His face looks unconcerned.he was the leader of those fighting tinubu when he was the caretaker chairman
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by izubext007: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Surely they shall gather ... but.........
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by zionstaar75: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:

Are you normal? Buhari has been in Yobe since yesterday. He would join them at the stadium for the campaign.

Why am I even engaging you? You initially denied Buhari ever raising Tinubu's hands in Adamawa yesterday even with picture evidence. You claimed it was when APC conducted its primaries. But your brain didn't tell you Buhari wouldn't wear an agbada that Tinubu's name is boldly written on, on a day of primary election.

You'll wail till 2039 if Jesus tarries.
I get upset when when people respond to this guys,he has lost it.just ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by ademolu719: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
that picture denotes what u igbos will do after electionthat picture denotes what u igbos will do after election...

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

I had a discussion with two aboki yesterday and it was scary
Scary for who
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by rolams(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu may not win here because majority of these people are Fulani.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Belluski: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sentiment aside, by politics... tinibu has done well in most of his rallies... but he is still not the best candidate for Nigeria now!
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by Amayabor1: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

And you are sure Tinubu will win Yobe?
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by ekhai(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Just look at how angry and sad they all look, the difference is always clear between paid urchins and selfless supporters. I'm certain fight will soon breakout once they are not paid in full like it did in Imo State
I WANT TO BE LIKE TINUBU THAT HAVE SO MUCH TO BE BUYING CROWD LIKE THIS.
SAI JAGABAN.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by MeineMutter: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes. You are right. Arí’nú r’óde.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by ItsTutsi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
It doesn't mean anything, its all about interest at that time.. but when permutation changes, you align

Will you say ameachi, lawan, Yahaya bello etc are against Tinubu because they contested with him?

And Yobe is a kanuri state, Buni can't dump his brother Shettima.. there are states that are 100% Tinubu/APC, no need for the governors to even campaign, Yobe is one those states
senatordave1:

His face looks unconcerned.he was the leader of those fighting tinubu when he was the caretaker chairman
Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by MeineMutter: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

And what if South-East delivers 10m votes.

Kano’s vote nko? The tormentor of all votes. Go and ask GEJ. Na him fit explain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.