Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State (22249 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by okoliobinna84(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2023
As I'm making this report, the crowd outside the stadium is 10x greater than those already in the stadium

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by onidal: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Massive turnout

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Gunayo(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Op to you now APC will win in imo state just because the people outside are 10 times those inside the stadium as alleged.
Let me tell you, APC will not see 20% in Imo state.
Imo is for Peter Obi

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Luckylife(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
okoliobinna84:
As I'm making this report, the crowd outside the stadium is 10x greater than those already in the stadium
You don't say that. Lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by oyin44: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gunayo:
Op to you now APC will win in imo state just because the people outside are 10 times those inside the stadium as alleged.
Let me tell you, APC will not see 20% in Imo state.
Imo is for Peter Obi

So to you, obi 'ld win Lagos ba just cos he went to market to campaign ...

I have told you people that a rally in an open market place is the greatest crowd puller..

So don't be fooled by obi's lies and deceit. .

My brother, obi can't win ...stop wasting ur data

92 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by fortunateme: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wake up imo. Kolet ur moni

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by MaliCampus: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
This are IPOB members na.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Gunayo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

I have told you people that a rally in an open market place is the greatest crowd puller..

Are we talking about Lagos here?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by oyin44: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gunayo:
Are we talking about Lagos here?

So why are you doubting tinubu 's chance in imo state.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Chaii so it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI very unfortunate for a presidential candidate
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi

#Lagos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by DSC7: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
They are there for the bullion VAn loot cheesy cheesy..

Nobody in his right senses will support Tinupoo without financial inducement......

Check well, No happy facesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obi is better...

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by FreeStuffsNG: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
okoliobinna84:

Awesome!! Thank you for this update.

God bless our beloved patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters.Thank you for rising above the politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and bigotry to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best and most patriotic of all the candidates. We send them massive love from here in Lagos.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Zulum500: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
fortunateme:
Wake up imo. Kolet ur moni

Keep hallucinating..
Obidense 😁🀭

10 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Zulum500: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
See trouncing for their backyard 😁🀭

3 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Zulum500: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter obi backyard see trouncing 😁🀭🀭

6 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by stylishwears: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by SenatePresdo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by princeade86(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Remain how many days now
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rented crowd. Collect your money. I remember how they worked out on APC the other day grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by seunlayi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

You are absolutely correct. 100%

They should tell Peter to realign with his boss towards a powershift from Atiku to Obi in 2027. Obi can't win this 2023 but he stands the best candidate for 2027 which he can easily get with his current rating which he has build. PDP am sure will be willing to work with him rather than those ranting G5.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Bornbiafra: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rented crowd...we will hear the after mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by warizi: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
All of them dey get crowds, but how many of them will vote?

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cool 😎

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Dmama1991: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
They are mobilizing people from umuahia lol they called me i told them to bring 100k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by bewla(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
U
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by bewla(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Happy people on a valentine day SHOW love

To. In coming presido
Oko kemi
Baba eko
Omo Nigerian re re

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by Yibo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
TINUBU AMAKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by BestMan001: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for a NEW NIGERIA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by melonsgroup: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
They said the guy in the middle wants to be President of Nigeria.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Imo State by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.