Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) (24833 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
MyFlair:

Fool. Obi of onitsha was not among those chiefs there. These are just Igbo chiefs that live in the north. Obi of onitsha former CEO of shell Nigeria, Stanford trained chemist and Stanford business school alumna, largest shareholder of unilever and chairman of banks, will not bow to any other king in Nigeria

Obi of Onitsha bow and show loyalty to his Northern masters. Whenver he pay hommage to the Almighty North.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abfinest007:
More blessings .obi means "king"

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Is this not the same hall Atiku met the Traditional council the other day?

I thought obidient said it was a rented hall. Which attracted the insults and abuses on the Obi of Oniitsha.

I will always try my best to train my children well so they dont end up like these bunch of disrespectful touts called obidient.

How do you train kids not to be uncouth when you exude same qualities?

Apples don't usually fall far from it's parent tree. May be you have to consider bringing down the old tree and plant nee apple tree so that it could bear you beautiful fruits

You cannot approbate and reprobate at thesame time.

A word they say is enough for the wise
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by Blaze14k: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:

I thought obidient said it was a rented hall. Which attracted the insults and abuses on the Obi of Oniitsha.

I will always try my best to train my children well so they dont end up like these bunch of disrespectful touts called obidient.

As you are pointing out the obvious dont also forget its the government house as stated above. Soludo comes to mind

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Gazelle mischievous urchin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Have you even trained yourself well talk more of training your children. Shame no fit catch you
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by internetpo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wait! Wait. Did he really try to explain that? Pls point me to the thread.

SaiOba:
Ihordspy, the Gazelle Gagaraga explainer.. How's Yola? grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Mugu
better than ur wretched father
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by uba1991: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ipob basterds were busy insulting Atiku when the obi of Onitsha met with Atiku in the same hall. But now their hypocritical voice will be praising Peter Obi for meeting the igwes in the same hall.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by ogascomax: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku met him here and some mumu was insulting him not knowing the tradition of Anambra State. This election is just showing several people stupidity and nonsense behavior. People just talk anyhow nowadays because of election. My future this my future that, what concern who I voted for with your future.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by ifihearam: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
he must have gone to bribe them

They will betray as usual and work for highest bidder.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by Ybholy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Agbogidi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by chuksdenanny: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Correct, that's my Uncle And Igwe Behind in the first pics
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by UNDFTD: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
These so-called Anambra traditional rulers and elders are a hopeless bunch. None of them deserves the respect of Anambrarians. Was it not the same Obi of Onitsha that committed a sacrilegious act and denigrated his stool of office by leaving his abode (palace) to welcome Atiku when he visited the state? The citizens of Anambra should ask the Obi, to tell us if he had ever seen any of the Fulani emirs leave their palace to welcome any of the presidential aspirants when they visit their various states. It's a tradition that politicians and heads of state when they visit a state or country, they do pay a courtesy call to "real" traditional rulers at their palace and NOT the reverse.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by 927adekola: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
God bless the incoming President of NigeriaGod bless the incoming President of Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Ihordspy, the despecable, you were the one rejoicing that Obi had no support in his state. Now, his state has tuenwd up for him.

Shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119899348:

Most of you are ignorant, I could remember I wrote that day that the hall is for Anambra state traditional council located at Anambra state temporary government house Awka, that since any of the presidential candidate is meeting with all the traditional rulers in the state, the meeting will take place there and not Obi of Onitsha Palace, Obi of Onitsha is the chairman of Anambra State traditional rulers, VIPs pay him homage when they visit Onitsha

Stop wasting your time on ihordspy. Even if he knows the truth, he will still talk rubbish.

You can't convert a religion bigot to see beyond his nose.

If you tell ihordspy to choose between an immoral muslim and a moral non-Muslims, he will always go for immorality because he has been deceived to think he is doing it for Islam.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) by zomby(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You wonder why obituary isn’t going nowhere.
The lowlife supporters have sabotaged his chance many months ago. And the silly man (lazy peter) didn’t have the necessary common sense to caution his supporters until it’s too late.

Fast forward to today, 98% of obituary supporters are now FlatHeadsss.
The big question is, how do you expect to win a presidential election in Nigeria with just igbos’ votes? The votes that have no value.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Hunters Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / 2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.