Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Chelsea Respect Science - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Respect Science (193 Views)

AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme / (VIDEO) Messi Skills! Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Respect Science by owanguy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
� Chelsea is the only Football Club that respects Science no matter what.

‼️10 points away from Relegation and 10 points away from the Top 4... In Chemistry it's called Equilibrium Constant.

‼️ Jumped from 7th to 8th to 9th and to 10th without missing any number.... In Mathematics it's Called Arithmetic Progression.

‼️ Isaac Newton told us in Physics that everything in the Universe remains in the same state without moving unless they are acted upon by an External Force but Chelsea broke that Theory by moving from 8th to 9th without playing a game....

‼️My only advice I have for Chelsea is that they should Sign Brentford manager Thomas Frank.... He Won Tottenham, Manchester United, Manchester City and draw with Chelsea.... exactly what Potter did before Chelsea signed him....

‼️ Funny enough his name is Thomas Frank which is a Combination of the first name of Chelsea last 2 Coach that was Sacked.
Thomas Tuchel and Frank Lampard.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Create A Sportybet Account Now And You Earn 100k Immediately / Manchester Derby; Will Manchester Be Red Or Blue Today? / Currently Joining The 2 Odds Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.