Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns (29884 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by seguno2: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bomboiy:
Where exactly is Tinubu's stronghold?

Northerners will go with their brothers, leaving Tinubu with just SW,shey na only Yoruba votes him go use win Election?

Even the Yoruba votes are not guaranteed in bloc, since ThiefNuibu don shit for church, calling Christians church rats who eat poisoned Holy Communion.
Maybe he can get some votes in Oshodi with the help of agberos like MC Oluomo. Just maybe if he is lucky.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Owologbo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

He will see in akwa ibom and almost all ss states.
can you mention the SS state? you think we are fools like you?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Jerewise332(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
APC Akwa ibom state yak ado light light... But una dun carry una hands destroyed the party structure in the state.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by drlateef: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol they find hard to believe in a northerner because I'm supporting Tinubu.. to them, you can only be a northerner if you support Atiku!

They are ignorant of the way of thinking in the north now. They think Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed will use the influence of his brother in Northern Elders Forum to get votes for Obi in the north Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by ItsTutsi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not much, but it means everything to me
danngnews:

How much is your life savings?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by IfnobeGod20: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
I hope you read this “The CPC, therefore, urges all APC candidates, their campaign councils, supporters and party members across the 31 local government areas in the state to redouble their efforts at mobilising the party faithful for the rally,”
All APC believe in is spending and spending the money and that is why the country is bankrupt and turned to poverty capital of the world.
Nigerians be warned, don't buy market that will continue in this mess and vote for character you will never pray for your children. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by searchlight: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aiel123:

I like your straightforwardness.
Unlike those expecting to reap where they never lifted a finger to sow.
Urchin the state of the ZOO currently need not to play politics with. We need a capable hand that will rescue some animals in the ZOO. If the Agbado crooner has the magic wand he would have given it to Buhari. The ZOO will keep sinking untill it is rid of animals of your kind

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by broadman20: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I'm a northerner, and majority are voting Tinubu

You are a Yoruba man of North Central extraction, please stop claiming to be part of the core north.

A Yoruba man is a Yoruba man, if you like come from Kogi or Kwara.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by wiseone28: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
He shouldn't come we are for Obi
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by edungene7: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
The same Tinubu and shettima who used propaganda to denie GEJ second term wants to win votes in south south I laff in Swahili APC would be more than disgraced in the south south if u want to bet put yr money APC will not win a single state in the south south
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Levels1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bomboiy:

Northerners will go with their brothers, leaving Tinubu with just SW,shey na only Yoruba votes him go use win Election?

Remember the population of the Southwest is much more than that of the dot region in total.

Remember dot region are minority in Nigeria and as such they can never attain peak.

Remember we are the only one recongize when they mentioned the southerne region.

Remember we are born to rule the South.

Remember to cast your vote for BAT

God bless
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Aiel123: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
searchlight:
Urchin the state of the ZOO currently need not to play politics with. We need a capable hand that will rescue some animals in the ZOO. If the Agbado crooner has the magic wand he would have given it to Buhari. The ZOO will keep sinking untill it is rid of animals of your kind
Why is my harmless comment bothering you?
Or I hit those soft spots...it your conscience is judging you?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by edungene7: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Levels1:

Remember the population of the Southwest is much more than that of the dot region in total.

Remember dot region are minority in Nigeria and as such they can never attain peak.

Remember we are the only one recongize when they mentioned the southerne region.

Remember we are born to rule the South.

Remember to cast your vote for BAT

God bless
mumu Itz not by pollution itz about winning more states and having 25% across board Hw many Yoruba Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Levels1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
edungene7:
mumu Itz not by pollution itz about winning more states and having 25% across board Hw many Yoruba Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim ticket?

Oloribu, which certainly he's getting already
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by edungene7: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Levels1:

Oloribu, which certainly he's getting already
idiot from Iragbaji Hw is that possible even Lagos is not sure for the drug baron
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Mfetenang: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bomboiy:

Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

He will see in akwa ibom and almost all ss states.
Kikikiki grin
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Mfetenang: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
T
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Na too much prick dey affect u!
Provided it's not an uncircumcised preek like you
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by abidem4real: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-shettima-group-shifts-akwa-ibom-rally-as-cpc-chair-resigns/
The president and commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari will be attending the Akwa Ibom rally.

See how he sounded confidently announcing the imminent appearance of the least face reasonable Nigerians would want to see. Idiot!
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by ItsTutsi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm from Zamfara state
broadman20:

You are a Yoruba man of North Central extraction, please stop claiming to be part of the core north.

A Yoruba man is a Yoruba man, if you like come from Kogi or Kwara.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by ItsTutsi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Your female relatives wai dey do ashawo no carry dat one for head.. Na to chop indomie be their concern
BeardedmeatR:
Provided it's not an uncircumcised preek like you
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by kolasoft: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buhari led apc government achieve more than the two previous pdp government
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Psoul(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
If I speak about Atiku, Russians will come for his arrest within 24 hours, Atiku committed the worst fraud since the history of Russian Federation. If I release a statement about Tinubu,

Singapore will declare him wanted immediately, Pablo Escobar of drug lord is a child compared to the crime Tinubu committed in Singapore. Because of Tinubu Singapore had a collapsed economy for 15 years. When I say Peter Obi is my candidate, nothing can stop that. I want to let the world know that am fighting my last fight to recuse Nigeria through Peter Obi.

It's better I release all the confidential information that will break Nigeria than Peter Obi to lose under my watch, it's not a threat, it a Promise. Obasanjo fire APC and PDP to leave Obi alone.

-Olusegun Obasanjo-
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Levels1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
edungene7:
idiot from Iragbaji Hw is that possible even Lagos is not sure for the drug baron

Olofo, he's winning your community includesive
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Onces he reach the promise land only 50 peoples will come out to campaign for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by edungene7: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Levels1:

Olofo, he's winning your community includesive
werrey onikure my community can't be bought with amala
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by 2tpick: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I'm a northerner, and majority are voting Tinubu

You are right comrade but they are voting APC and not BAT. Replace BAT with a non-igbo mannequin them go still vote APC.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by LUAN1: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
It doesn't matter akwa ibom is PDP strong hold....our 25% is okay for us over there
you won't see 3% over here. Go to the north and beg for the 25%
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by LUAN1: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
2saviourfriday9:
Onces he reach the promise land only 50 peoples will come out to campaign for him
I dey tell you, I know of one saviour Friday from ibiono or ikono. Are you the one??
Re: Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns by Levels1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
edungene7:
werrey onikure my community can't be bought with amala

Olubu it will soon clear for your face 25th of Feb is neae aree omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master / Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.