Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke (1302 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by ExAngel007(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
He must face the law - Police PRO reacts to viral video of man giving a baby marijuana to smoke

The spokesperson of the Nigerian Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has said the police will ensure that the man captured in a viral video giving a toddler marijuana to smoke, will face the law.

The video made the rounds on social media on Monday, January 9, with many condemning the man.

Reacting via his Twitter handle, Adejobi wrote;

''Every one of us can see this again. How did he get the baby? His son? Or niece or cousin? Whatever it is, mothers must learn from this, do not entrust ur baby to wrong hands. Not everyone can babysit or take care of ur baby for u. We need more info about him.

He must be caused to face the wrath of the law.

This is too bad. But above all, mothers must learn from this. Ire o.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/he-must-face-the-law-police-pro-reacts-to-viral-video-of-man-giving-a-baby-marijuana-to-smoke.html

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by God1000(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
He must be seriously dealt with, it seems his wife/girlfriend tolerated it too.

That child should be taken away from them
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Jashub: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
The mother should also be apprehended for negligence. Because it is only an irresponsible woman with multiple body counts can happliy deliver her child into the cannabis- welcoming arms of a jobless igbo-smoking lowlife undecided

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by adioolayi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one don enter police wahala......if he dey inside hole...dem go find am
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nice from you sir.

But make una dey keep the same energy and seriousness when it's about rioting or people robbing somewhere.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Jennyclay(f): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
I can never leave my daughter under the care of any man not even her father. Men are evil and heartless!

This nitwit should be sentenced to Life Imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Officialgarri: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
If the guy is Igbo , please better let him be or else the whole social media will tell you he is innocent and you should go to the North and arrest other smokers .
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Candidlady: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Whatever it is, mothers must learn from this, do not entrust ur baby especially girl child to any man.

when said Mr popo
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Bombastically00(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na how Lil Wayne start be this grin grin
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by ThoughtOfYou: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by agadez007(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:
If the guy is Igbo , please better let him be or else the whole social media will tell you he is innocent and you should go to the North and arrest other smokers .
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by NaijaCover(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cha E
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by shagasha: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's not only the man should be arrested. Someone was recording and laughing in the background. Both should be arrested and prosecuted
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Emmanuel909090: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can never my daughter under the care of any man not even her father. Men are evil and heartless!

I guess you are aware that the babies mother is also there.

Responsible men can raise their kids single handedly, I won't insult you or your gender.

We love you.

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Ikea81: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can never my daughter under the care of any man not even her father. Men are evil and heartless!

Ahan , e ro ra. Sorry for the pain you had to endure. It's well
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Don't say what you won't do.
After all, why must you spread your legs for a man you can't trust to take care of your child

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Gadafii: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
I saw the video on Instagram this morning, papa Dey puff Dey pass give piling wey never reach 1 year, mama Dey record Dey laugh for back ground, I wish I had super powers to locate them,

I was sick to my guts, please they should be fished out and the child taken away from them
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Gadafii: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

men are evil but you will still get pregnant and have kids for men, what is the color of your stupidity

Beside, the mother was the one recording and laughing in the background, Abi u never watch the video ?
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by kereman1: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
One of tunubu's urchins.

Urchins must urchinate, 4th law of thermodynamics

2 Likes

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by kereman1: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:

Urchins must urchinate

2 Likes

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Tzar91: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Life in prison just because of this small thing?
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
YbNeverBroke:
Postinor don damage your womb
Sorry but it's No longer possible undecided

Back to the Topic
The young man has every right to do whatever he wants with his baby.
The baby didn't die after so what is the big deal undecided

Imagine.

A man, A MAN O, was giving marijuana to a little baby and Jennyclay condemned him and attacked the man, rightly, but just look at what you're saying... undecided undecided

Waf? What disgusting take is that?

Swear on your life that you do not value that if it was a woman giving weed to her child that you'll post this comment...

But you've deluded yourself into thinking you're some moral person to be 'adjudging' right or wrong, abi?

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy
That guyman fit be boogyman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Are Currently Killing Non-citizens / My Boyfriend Raped Me. / NOUN Student Clubbed To Death Settling Feuding Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.