Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (54447 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by cablenews: 2:24pm On May 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuvDJrok5o

''Kidnapping anyone, especially a law enforcement officer on duty, is a felony. This man is already a suspect''- Lagos Police PRO speaks on viral video of female officer begging for help as driver zooms off with her in his car

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdvK0AyAPFD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by omowolewa: 2:32pm On May 19, 2022
Who will help her

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Ttalk: 2:32pm On May 19, 2022
cry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Mickykarim: 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Was this a case of Egunje gone awry?

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by saintokwuluora(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2022
Looks like a skit, anyway if it's not then the passenger who made the video is also an accomplise. But the police hasn't categorically said the woman police is one of their own. It's a skit till proven otherwise...

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Maxymilliano(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2022
Entering someone's car without permission should also constitute a criminal offense because na only thieves dey enter properties wey no be their own.

719 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Fasindo: 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
shocked

Policeman go see white but e go tell u say that think na black... African China.

Those that look like kidnapping?
So entering someone car illegally is not a felony?
Anyday any police will enter my car like this I will just go and drop him/her in the next two states.

You can never see a foreign law enforcement officer entering ones car in such manner, it's only in Nigeria that such happen and police high authority instead of condemning it will be romancing it

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Fasindo: 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
shocked

Policeman go see white but e go tell u say that think na black... African China.

Does that look like kidnapping?
So entering someone car illegally is not a felony?
Anyday any police will enter my car like this I will just go and drop him/her in the next two states.

You can never see a foreign law enforcement officer entering ones car in such manner, it's only in Nigeria that such happen and police high authority instead of condemning it will be romancing it

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Sheuns(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2022
How’s that a kidnap Mr. PRO? I’m 100% sure she entered his car to either collect bribe or threaten to take him to the station. Educate your officers on how to enforce arrests the proper way.

236 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by HeRulesMen: 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by gasparpisciotta: 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
It is unethical for that police woman to enter into a stranger/suspect’s car.

For anyone’s information, a traffic warden does not have the constitutional right to effect an arrest.

However the guy could have handled the matter differently.

A security guard in my area was almost killed by armed robbers in a similar case of overzealousness.

No sense no tact

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Ceenachi: 3:10pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin This country you can never be angry

Abeg oga carry her dey go her husband house grin grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 19, 2022
The PR should be ashamed...the Nigerian police... God why ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by ThePlugg(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
Na bribe cause am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2022
Lagos Police P.P.R.O, please check penal code from 40-50 and revert back.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by MideMrPossible: 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
I really feel for the woman, she's super scared already!

_______ ___
Pls support my YouTube hustle by subscribing to my channel and turn on the notification button. https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Na inside booth kidnappers dey drop their victims.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by BigYash: 8:39pm On May 19, 2022
Next time,she go get sense... E no go pass bribe wen she be wan collect..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by backnbeta(f): 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Entering someone's car without permission should also constitute a criminal offense because na only thieves dey enter properties wey no be their own.
So true grin grin

The guy should shave his beard and be free... even the policewoman won't recognize him without that Osama beard...finally, it's just a case of hunter turned hunted grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by WibusJaga: 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
grin

The Police PRO should not pretend to be naive. Nothing like Kidnapping here.
It's obvious the woman forcefully trespassed into the man's car to obtain bribe but the man did not oblige & drove off.
But who the hell was doing the filming? Looks too real to be a skit. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by koolaid87: 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
PRO, you no well at all.

So the people you're trying to fool are ignorant of the fact that its part of y'll MO to jump into people's cars, demanding for bribes or threaten to take them to the station

At least you tried but we know better

Dirty Organization

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by iCauseTrouble: 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
Na only for South all these police dey do anyhow. No task force officer get mouth for North here. Do any how and receive beating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2022
Big cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by SailorUgo(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Axxy56d: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by BigDawsNet: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
embarassed IMAGINE LAPD Officer shouting help me help me..

Chia... what a disgrace...
So embarrassing...

In my next life...
I will try and pass my earth entry exam very well... so my cutoff mark can send me to atleast Norway as country of birth undecided

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by mozona(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
see as our police don turn am to kidnapp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by solid3(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
If I'm that guy, I will report myself already.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by SVC6000: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
Monkey wan chop banana ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.