Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State (847 Views)

APC Shut Down Etche Local Government , Rivers State / APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu / APC Shut Down Economy Years Ago Over N65 Petrol Price, Now Fuel Unavailable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by wwwihy: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Again, Bola Tinubu Shut Down Yobe State

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by wwwihy: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
This election is done and dusted

States in the bag for APC in North East:

North East:

Yobe-100%
Borno- 100%
Gombe- 80%
Bauchi-80%
Adamawa-46%
Taraba- NGA

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Fira09(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
wwwihy:

North East:

Yobe-100%
Borno- 100%
Gombe- 80%
Bauchi-80%
Adamawa-46%
Taraba- NGA

Lad, due to the the certitude that you will use their voters card if they even care to have one to cast in the 100% votes right?

Mad species everywhere on NL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by dawnomike(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
I wish Tinubu all the best In the coming election. I Must admit that he is Putting a lot of hardwork into this.
But, for Me and My family,We are Obidient no matter the Outcome.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Mindcure: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gathering of thieves and almajiris
Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu and urchins just love deceiving themselves. GEJ had more crowd than this. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by wwwihy: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindcure:
Gathering of thieves and almajiris
They feed your generations since 18 century

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Indispensable85(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
wwwihy:

North East:

Yobe-100%
Borno- 100%
Gombe- 80%
Bauchi-80%
Adamawa-46%
Taraba- NGA

Adamawa and taraba naaaaahhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by wwwihy: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Indispensable85:

Adamawa and taraba naaaaahhhhh
Taraba is like South East, they always vote PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by NothingDoMe: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm more interested in what he said cheesy
Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Indispensable85(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
wwwihy:

Taraba is like South East, they always vote PDP

Absolutely
Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by ThoughtOfYou: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Nwaetche(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
I learned that Tinubu and the APC governor paid 1k for each begger and babiala from far flung territories of neigbouring states and country.

Some of the rented crowd were ferried with Malu trailers and trucks to the venue starting since yesterday.
grin grin grin

wwwihy:

North East:

Yobe-100%
Borno- 100%
Gombe- 80%
Bauchi-80%
Adamawa-46%
Taraba- NGA

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by vhykeeytor(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
wwwihy:
Again, Bola Tinubu Shut Down Yobe State

Yes they shut down the economy of Yobe state, the means and livelihood of the people...and made them gather under the sun for 2 useless old men. You don't necessarily need to declare public holiday to hold rallies. If you are popular, the people would surely come out for you. I can't remember any state Declaring public Hols for GEJ even when he was a sitting president. This is why the northerners are still very far behind in terms of productivity.
Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by Nijablast: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
dawnomike:
I wish Tinubu all the best In the coming election. I Must admit that he is Putting a lot of hardwork into this.
But, for Me and My family,We are Obidient no matter the Outcome.
I respect you bro, that's is the spirit of sportmanship. May Jagaban time favour all of us.
ASIWAJU LO KAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations to TINUBU as president elect

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu Campaign, Chased Away In Edo State / Tinubu, Ribadu Support Groups In Adamawa Collapse Structures For PDP / APC Won Former Osun Governor And Buhari's Aide Polling Units In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.