Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Are We Serious In This Country At All? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Serious In This Country At All? (374 Views)

Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Serious In This Country At All? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yesterday, I received an email from my bank (UBA) informing me that their ATMs were now loaded with new notes nationwide.

So, this morning, during lunchtime, I drove down to the closest UBA branch to finally withdraw new notes.

To verify UBA's claim, I requested #2000. The ATM prepared to dispense, and I was anticipating the new notes.

Mind you, I am yet to see the new notes physically, not to mention, touch any one of them.

In summary,the ATM dispensed old notes. And not just old notes, but VERY old, and dirty notes.
Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by Bigredmachine: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Taking Nigeria serious is a sign of unseriousness ... In Nigeria it's Lawful to be unlawful in an unlawfully society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by Osobi32(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Taking Nigeria serious is a sign of unseriousness ... In Nigeria it's Lawful to be unlawful in an unlawfully society
You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by Bombastically00(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Country hard you dey find new note around grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by phrancys001(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sadistic uba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
The ATM was like

"Sorry, what were you expecting? Just dey play, weyrey! Dey Play oo, just dey play"

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Serious In This Country At All? by yesloaded: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
Yesterday, I received an email from my bank (UBA) informing me that their ATMs were now loaded with new notes nationwide.

So, this morning, during lunchtime, I drove down to the closest UBA branch to finally withdraw new notes.

To verify UBA's claim, I requested #2000. The ATM prepared to dispense, and I was anticipating the new notes.

Mind you, I am yet to see the new notes physically, not to mention, touch any one of them.

In summary,the ATM dispensed old notes. And not just old notes, but VERY old, and dirty notes.

I had same experience yesterday here in Ibadan

Very dirty old note

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

a / President Buhari To Attend Dakar International Conference In Senegal / Obi and Datti: The Underrated Undertakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.