Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? (3060 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
We just that Bola Tinubu has arrived in the country after a weeks of his stay abroad on health ground. How can the president-select arrive ad no picture of him coming down from his private jet waving and shaking hands with people as we saw during the campaign period?

I hope all is well with Bola Tinubu that they has to smuggle him into the country like a box filled with cocaine undecided

It is well o

12 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
We just that Bola Tinubu has arrived in the country after a weeks of his stay abroad on health ground. How can the president-select arrive ad no picture of him coming down from his private jet waving and shaking hands with people as we saw during the campaign period?

I hope all is well with Bola Tinubu that they has to smuggle him into the country like a box filled with cocaine undecided

It is well o
Hehehe thank God he wasn't deported back to Nigeria in a caneo like one criminal grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Jerryherd: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Go school, you say na boy boy you won do

Ok

Tinubu hasn't returned, This days Newspaper only speculated about his return from information gathered from his Aides

16 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by helinues: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
So as you wasted 8 years chasing Buhari's shadow, you have resumed another 4 years of wailing with Tinubu.

Ahead ahead Asiwaju jor

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by helinues: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jerryherd:
Go school, you say na boy boy you won do

Ok

Tinubu hasn't returned, This days Newspaper only speculated about his return from information gathered from his Aides

Go which school, na when him go get time to hawk Gala and fan yoghurt?

grin

21 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Akungitit: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Since Peter Gringory Obi lost the election woefully, IPOB goats have now become jobless and depressed but their tears make us happy 😂🤣😅😇😇
Please jump into the lagoon when you finish crying, you will not be missed .

12 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by simpleseyi: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It is well o

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Make we Sha dey pray for Bola Tinubu
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SalamRushdie: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
So as you wasted 8 years chasing Buhari's shadow, you have resumed another 4 years of wailing with Tinubu.

Ahead ahead Asiwaju jor

Buhari also wasted 8 years of Nigerias destiny..no winners under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Jerryherd: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

grin

Hahahah

Prince of Imo don suffer for this street

9 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by simpleseyi: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

grin

And we will not see Gala and La Casera to buy inside holdup. They are contributing to the Economy by running inside the traffic to sell. Some people are destined to suffer

5 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
How can they smuggle human being like a pack of sadine back into the country?

Tinubu matter don tire everybody

1 Like

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

And we will not see Gala and La Casera to buy inside holdup. They are contributing to the Economy by running inside the traffic to sell. Some people are destined to suffer
The agberos chasing after bus under the sun to collect "Owo mi da" in Lagos are yorubas

1 Like

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
How can they smuggle human being like a pack of sadine back into the country?

Tinubu matter don tire everybody

Tinubu is not in Nigeria at the moment. The press statement only said he will arrive Nigeria on Monday. Today is still sunday. So, we are expecting him to arrive Nigeria tomorrow. I hope you now understand?

10 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not in Nigeria at the moment. The press statement only said he will arrive Nigeria on Monday. Today is still sunday. So, we are expecting him to arrive Nigeria tomorrow. I hope you now understand?
I've lost count the number of "Mondays" that we've been told that he will arrive and still no show . If Tinubu is seriously sick, then he should give way for more healthy person to lead
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by helinues: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
seunmsg:

The opposition are really anticipating for Tinubu to return more than Tinubu's supporters self.

Wondering who Tinubu would be replaced with this time. They forgot to tell us who repatriated Jubril back to Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by sreamsense: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It is well o
Haba, you no dey tire? How long do you want to dwell in Tinubu's hate? The more you hate him, the more he excels and comes out victorious. Remember failure makes you abandoned your @PrinceofLagos moniker, when it was cleared that failure was written all over it after Obi scam presidential election. You wailed for 8years of Buhari, yet it had no effect on him. Withing that 8yrs, all his children got married to billionaires, but you are still here wasting your productive life on writing propaganda and economically useless articles and texts over one man Tinubu that has acheived all he wants in life. If you have talent of writing, why can't you make it productive and economically viable in 2023 instead of continuing keeping vigils over Tinubu matters? Tinubu is your president, swallow that bitter pill and accept reality.

We warned you before election that your ANAP and Bantupage reports are too far from reality. You roared and did all sorts of abuse on Tinubu, yet reality overtook you as you failed woefully at federal and at GRV levels. God has given you lots of signs and warning via this election, yet you don't want to accept supremacy of God. God chooses whoever he wishes and not always according to your interest. Don't harm yourself because of hatred of Tinubu just like kanu pushed himself into problem while ipob/esn turned to wild animals living inside bushes. Christianity preaches love even your enemies and not to hate. Don't be Christian by mouth and deny it in deeds.

5 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Ihateheadslamer: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
You can't force someone to like what he dislikes tongue
sreamsense:

Haba, you no dey tire? How long do you want to dwell in Tinubu's hate? The more you hate him, the more he excels and comes out victorious. Remember failure makes you abandoned your @PrinceofLagos, when it was cleared that failure was written all over it after Obi scam presidential election. You wailed for 8years of Buhari, yet it had no effect on him. Withing that 8yrs, all his children got married to billionaires, but you are still here wasting your productive life on writing propaganda and economically useless articles and texts over one man Tinubu that has acheived all he wants in life. If you have talent of writing, why can't you make it productive and economically viable in 2023 instead of continuing keeping vigils over Tinubu matters? Tinubu is your president, swallow that bitter pill and accept reality.

We warned you before election that your ANAP and Bantupage reports are too far from reality. You roared and did all sorts of abuse on Tinubu, yet reality overtook you as you failed woefully at federal and at GRV levels. God has given you lots of signs and warning via this election, yet you don't want to accept supremacy of God. God chooses whoever he wishes and not always according to your interest. Don't harm yourself because of hatred of Tinubu just like kanu pushed himself into problem while ipob/esn turned to wild animals living inside bushes
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Curious345: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tinubu will not perform up to 30% of his installed capacity .

We in for a big Hit
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by sreamsense: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You can't force someone to like what he dislikes tongue
You can continue to hate Tinubu to your destruction. Hate of Buhari landed kanu in regret, he doesn't even know who is servicing his wife now. Hate pushed Ipob/esn to enter bushes until they started living with wild animals and behaving like animals. Hatred of isrealite led pharo to his destruction. Nobody is forcing you to choose between destruction or life, bend down and make your choice, but know that God warns that you must love even your enemies and pray for them. Not making that choice means you are marching yourself into destruction. Christianity teaches about love and not hate. Even if you are not Christian, morality also teaches to love others. You have your choice to make

6 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by otosa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Ahead ahead Asiwaju jor
This is what I don't understand about these people. They wasted their precious 8 years calling Buhari a Jubril from Sudan. And they were even treating that he will not finish his tenure. And now, they have started another unprofitable business for another 8 years. Jobless people,

3 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by sreamsense: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:

We in for a big Hit
What did the one you thought will perform did as governor in Anambra or you want us to wait on trial and error?

5 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
sreamsense:

Haba, you no dey tire? How long do you want to dwell in Tinubu's hate? The more you hate him, the more he excels and comes out victorious. Remember failure makes you abandoned your @PrinceofLagos moniker, when it was cleared that failure was written all over it after Obi scam presidential election. You wailed for 8years of Buhari, yet it had no effect on him. Withing that 8yrs, all his children got married to billionaires, but you are still here wasting your productive life on writing propaganda and economically useless articles and texts over one man Tinubu that has acheived all he wants in life. If you have talent of writing, why can't you make it productive and economically viable in 2023 instead of continuing keeping vigils over Tinubu matters? Tinubu is your president, swallow that bitter pill and accept reality.

We warned you before election that your ANAP and Bantupage reports are too far from reality. You roared and did all sorts of abuse on Tinubu, yet reality overtook you as you failed woefully at federal and at GRV levels. God has given you lots of signs and warning via this election, yet you don't want to accept supremacy of God. God chooses whoever he wishes and not always according to your interest. Don't harm yourself because of hatred of Tinubu just like kanu pushed himself into problem while ipob/esn turned to wild animals living inside bushes. Christianity preaches love even your enemies and not to hate. Don't be Christian by mouth and deny it in deeds.
You forget to remind me that Tinubu son married from the tribe that you hates much , The Igbo .

Ok ok that's nice

You just reminded me of one Helinues
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by sreamsense: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

You forget to remind me that Tinubu son married from the tribe that you hates much , The Igbo .

Ok ok that's nice

You just reminded me of one Helinues
Hate! Me hate! I don't hate anybody or any tribe. I can't hate somebody I can't create. I can tell you fact, but that doesn't translate to hate. I am not rigid, I don't have room for hatred in my life not to talk of hating another tribe I can not create. But when you are going outside boundary of morality, good sense, we can warn you and guide you to right path. I am always at peace with all men and tribes. So, I don't habor hate for any unique creation of God

And beside this, how does Tinubu's son married Igbo translated to voting for Tinubu? Or are you saying Obi getting 97% of votes in Anambra is a scam if influence of Tinubu's son married to Igbos can't be felt?

4 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Felabrity: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
You fit no see tinubu in public gathering till May 29th
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Globad(f): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It is well o

Lamentations of Losers (LOL)

Stay strong as you have 8 years to lament 😂

6 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by Globad(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:

We in for a big Hit

Pessimist sighted

Many Nigerians are positively poised for a change for themselves and the country. Your pessimism won't flow to us

4 Likes

Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by SpartaOfLagos: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na wa
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by jumper524(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It is well o
the news said he would arrive tomorrow.
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by AntiTerrorist: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

It is well o
Tinubu is currently in a vegetable state so they have to avoid camera like plague.
Re: Was Tinubu Smuggled Into The Country At Night ? by November1857(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

grin
Yet , it is far better than hiding behind inherited brown roof and be mining skulls.... Lazy stunts !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayor Of Cleveland,ohio-a Nigerian, Covicted For Public Corruption & Tax Evasion / Pdp Loses Out On New Cabinet / 2011: Obj Declares For Jonathan - Says, It’s ‘operation Totality’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.