Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma (52200 Views)

Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Abule Egba Explosion: Police Arrest 4, Declare Prime Suspect Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
As young as they are, dem don dey already drag man.

What a life!
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by TestingNV: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dshocker:
Same scenario played out in a polytechnic in Nassarrawa last year.

Below is the video

https://twitter.com/sammiemanini1/status/1612460462225883136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1612460462225883136%7Ctwgr%5Eb7b2a4d4b949db172fbe69a25683532b4c28129b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fexclusive.co.ug%2Fvideo-girls-severly-beat-up-a-fellow-identified-as-pretty-nichole-for-snatching-a-man-2%2F

The girl in question na 14yrs

This is how you people post fake news, that's not the incident. What you posted is a completely different story
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Realist777: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
That girl should go after each of them and ruthlessly wipe their mutherfucking limbs off so they can live their entire lives regretting their actions.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by izubext007: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Opportunity to get extra babe nal day mumu man go cast
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Emmanuel909090: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
All shades of wrong
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Guyman01: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ifenide:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help me. the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

How many Moniker you don create this year?
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by everythinggirly(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Teenagers and men are like bread and butter. grin
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by ibinaboonline: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
At world's end.
Running away from home at 14 to lead a wayward life.
Even her mother knew she'd failed as a parent.
But all these were foretold in the Bible.
Get God, get sense.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by ImoleNaija: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
These ones could kill over a bf/manfriend.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Dshocker(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
TestingNV:

This is how you people post fake news, that's not the incident. What you posted is a completely different story

Which one fake?
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by babatee90(m): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2023
cocoboss:
Right now I think it is no longer a debate that Nigeria has the most stupid set of girls in the world

But this happened in Uganda
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by 2023NaijaVoter: 3:35am On Jan 11, 2023
wehavesome dumbfucks thatpostwithoutcompletelyreadingtheop. sad
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Mummiesboy: 4:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Faber:
Even thoug they deny it, women are aware that men are scarce and the real price. In my next world I will still come back as a man. If men done finish, I will beg God to make me a male lion or a male elephant, even male snake...I prefer coming back in the next life as male of any other animal than a female human being.
I think male goat(He-goat) will be fine.
Looking like a goat already undecided
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by CheapHomes1: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Jennyclay siofra candidlady....this is a very interesting topic. Pls read this....

In her statement, the victim’s mother, Aisha Kwagala, a resident of Kagaba zone, Kiringente Sub-County, in the Mpigi district said the victim ran away from home.

"She escaped from my home but I was surprised to see her being beaten by people I don’t know,” Kwagala said in a statement.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by gracealonev: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2023
That's in Uganda.
A similar case of assault in Nigeria, which even involved the father of the main suspect, has yet to record any arrests.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by francium001: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Did you even read through the article, this thing happened in Uganda and not Nigeria

Learn to read before making unnecessary conclusions
cocoboss:
Right now I think it is no longer a debate that Nigeria has the most stupid set of girls in the world
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by faceLAGOS: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2023
I’m so happy I’m a man.

I 8 whoemen so much.

Disgusting set of an!mals with defects.

Only good for dumping cum.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Nobodysboo(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Fighting because of gbola
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by HltSong: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
Some feminists will get angry when you say men sre the price

Huzzle o... One inch d|CK no dey keep woman.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by HltSong: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Faber:
Even thoug they deny it, women are aware that men are scarce and the real price. In my next world I will still come back as a manmale. If men done finish, I will beg God to make me a male lion or a male elephant, even male snake...I prefer coming back in the next life as male of any other animal than a female human being.

Men don finish for naija....Na only transgendered like you remain.
Imagine wetin you dey talk...you prefer be male animal. E be like say you dey straff animals for bush. Tueh!!!
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by HltSong: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’m so happy I’m a f@gg0t.

I 8 whoemen so much.

Disgusting set of an!mals with defects like my mum.

I am Only good for drinking cum.

Fixed.
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by faceLAGOS: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2023
HltSong:

Fixed.

Ignored.

I already passed my message across.

Pucci ni66a
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by HltSong: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Ignored.

I already passed my message across as a f@gg0t

Pucci a$$ I have got.

grin
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by Pat081: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Naija girls are useless, all of them. Even you this bitch reading this now
You have problems do you read Nigeria in the context
Re: Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma by VawuIenceProMax: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pat081:
You have problems do you read Nigeria in the context
Nigerian girls are useless , all of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.