Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise (4673 Views)

South-East Security: Buhari Meets Uzodimma, Approves Deployment Of Technology / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima Will Win Presidential Election – Lalong / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
ELECTING TINUBU/SHETTIMA WILL GUARANTEE EDUCATION, SECURITY, ECONOMY, PRESIDENT BUHARI SAYS IN DAMATURU

Ø WE WILL DEFEAT WHOEVER DOESN’T LIKE THE UNITY OF NIGERIA

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday urged eligible voters in Yobe State and the northeastern part of the country to ensure that his party’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is elected in the forthcoming general elections.

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign rally at August 27 Stadium in Damaturu, the President said a vote for Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima, would guarantee the sustenance of progress made in the security, economy and education sectors of the country.

The President vowed that following the victory against terrorists in the region, the APC-led government is more than ever before energized to defeat whoever threatens the unity of Nigeria.

The President, who addressed the mammoth crowd in Hausa language, recounted how Boko Haram inflicted damage on the people, their property and the economy, before their decimation by Nigeria Armed Forces and security agencies.

Emphasizing the need for education in countering the despicable ideology of Boko Haram, the President told parents and guardians in Yobe:

‘‘Make sure you send your children to school and make them understand that whatever you have in this world can be taken away from you except the knowledge you have in your head.

‘‘I was an orphan; I did not know my father. I spent nine years in a boarding school and because of education, I was enlisted into the Nigerian Army.

‘‘I want you to strengthen your faith, try your best to uphold the children and family God has entrusted to you. Do not betray that trust’’

To the APC flagbearers in the forthcoming general elections, President Buhari challenged them to ensure good governance when elected and not to disappoint the electorate.

He declared that the governing party has done its utmost in the last eight years at the Federal level and would continue to ensure the progress, prosperity and stability of Nigeria.

In his remarks, the presidential candidate of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, urged Nigerians to reject the lies peddled by the opposition parties on the Buhari-led administration.

‘‘This government is a government of progress, integrity and honesty,’’ he said.

The APC Presidential candidate, who lauded Buhari for the return of peace and normalcy in the Northeast region of the country, promised that his government would turn the region into the Agro-allied processing Centre of Nigeria.

‘‘We will give you good jobs that you can depend on. Agriculture will come back. Hunger will go away. We will give you what is necessary, consumer credit to build houses and roofs over your heads,’’ he said.

Tinubu also promised to make the perennial ASUU strikes history, adding that undergraduates will not need to spend extra years in the university beyond the standard duration of course of study.

He, therefore, urged the people of Yobe and Northeast Nigeria to vote APC candidates in the general elections, assuring that Nigeria economic prosperity will blossom under his watch.

Senate President Ahmed Lawan promised that APC would win every contestable seat in Yobe State, because President Buhari has done wonderfully well in the seven and half years he has been in office.

He accused PDP of destroying Nigeria during its 16 years in power, saying ‘‘they should be ashamed of themselves and have no right to go around Nigeria seeking for votes.’’

‘‘We are all Buharists and that Buharism- integrity and love for country-will continue when you (President Buhari) hand over to Asiwaju,’’ Lawan said at the presidential campaign rally attended by all the APC governors from the region, the National Chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu, the Vice Presidential Candidate, Shettima as well as Plateau State Governor and Director General of the Presidential Campaign Council, Simon Lalong, among others.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 10, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid036epSDAS128TfL8f99WVyLQxWyDVnK3mUuvyb8xVGm5zHZpuYrNpw2VHY5hY81KTFl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

8 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by SLAP44: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
When a person who is an illiterate and had his own traditional ruler kidnapped by bandits is promising you education and security, RUN! grin grin grin

I didn't mention names o

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Llight101(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
A retired General and Head of State can't guarantee Security but want us to believe that a SHETIMA and Tinubu can.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Aufbauh(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
I will advice Tinubu to slow down on his campaign as he has already won this election.

He will win by majority votes and the only candidate that can achieve the 25% in 24 states plus FCT.

I've predicted Nigeria presidential election since 1999 and it has not failed.

Meanwhile Atiku should work harder if not Obi will take his position.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by StrongandMighty: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
God doesn't hate Nigerians so much to allow tinubu and shettima Govern this country!
It can never happen!

13 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
StrongandMighty:
God doesn't hate Nigerians so much to allow tinubu and shettima Govern this country!
It can never happen!

Better put sniper closer to you and get ready to do the needful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Llight101:
A retired General and Head of State can't guarantee Security but want us to believe that a SHETIMA and Tinubu can.

Rubbish. Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. The ones in operation NOW Are been sponsored by Peter Obituary

2 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Wàhálà wàhálà wàhálà
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Agopalace: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Deeper and deeper

Buhari listen to me -STOP THE MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN. you're too big for these cheap lies sir.

2 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by MrSensor(m): 6:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Obi is the solution

2 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by etrange: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol.... that's funny coming from him.

1 Like

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Heroicvic(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2023
V
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Gisttwister(f): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2023
undecidedwaisted a whole 8years you cant garantee that, and you want that drug lord to do that.

. undecided failed party.

5 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ityP(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:
I will advice Tinubu to slow down on his campaign as he has already won this election.

He will win by majority votes and the only candidate that can achieve the 25% in 24 states plus FCT.

I agree with everything you've said o. Especially Atiku working very hard. He might be shocked in February to come 3rd
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Buhari4dullard: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2023
gggg
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by loydsis(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Anybody still supporting APC deserves painful and excruciating death.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ityP(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2023
StrongandMighty:
It can never happen!

We go know who really dey serve God. Cause my God says Tinubu is President already
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CheapHomes1: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rubbish. Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. The ones in operation NOW Are been sponsored by Peter Obituary

So obu is sponsoring bandits in Katsina, zamfara and Niger states?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/20/bandits-occupy-12-25-local-government-areas-niger-state-governor-laments
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Kajaard: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2023
SLAP44:
When a person who is an illiterate and had his own traditional ruler kidnapped by bandits is promising you education and security, RUN! grin grin grin

I didn't mention names o

This is deep, Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by xpressionx(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2023
It will guarantee thuggery(agberoism),drug proliferation and Terrorism.

Buhari better continue that handing over our precious country to these two people.

Unto of the aforementioned, they have started preaching and celebrating Jihad in kano.

Just like when we warned them about Buhari they didn't listen,now we are warning of Tinubu.
They think it's a tribal thing,but they don't know its the soul of Nigeria thing.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CheapHomes1: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2023
ityP:

We go know who really dey serve God. Cause my God says Tinubu is President already

When did your god say so?
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Ahmed0336(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Gbam
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Benitoh: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2023
If you want your children and your future generations to fraudulent, hardened criminals, fakers and drug pushers then go ahead vote and elect tinubu as president.

APC and PDP has failed nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by kafeii123: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2023
etrange:
Lol.... that's funny coming from him.

Very funny o

1 Like

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CheapHomes1: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

For 8years, buhari that you supported couldn't guarantee security and education yet you expect Tinubu to guarantee security and education. On what basis are you expecting Tinubu to win.

2 Likes

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by caylakays: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Omo see promise from theives
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by kafeii123: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2023
While I agree...that the best person to safeguard a thing is someone who knows about the different ways through which that item can be stolen.

Just looking at the picture well....Buhari is holding up sheytima's hands.not even that of his friend and benefactor
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Yus2020: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu shettima will promote terrorism don't vote them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. / This Is The Best Project Ever By The Best Governor In The SE Since 1999. PICS. / AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.