Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise (4684 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu, Shettima Will Start Paying Toll Fare At Airports / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima Will Win Presidential Election – Lalong / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Menclothing: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Buhari is going home to rest soon
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Benmob: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2023
d same buhari that education and security be came a laughing stock,his promises nigeria that is party man,who say he will continue were buhari stop.
Thiz must be joke of all century.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Juanmike(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:
I will advice Tinubu to slow down on his campaign as he has already won this election.

He will win by majority votes and the only candidate that can achieve the 25% in 24 states plus FCT.

I've predicted Nigeria presidential election since 1999 and it has not failed.

Meanwhile Atiku should work harder if not Obi will take his position.
Yes. This election is different, n't hand picked as usual
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Aufbauh(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes. This election is different, n't hand picked as usual
So are my criteria for considerations too keep changing with the dynamics.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ityP(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

When did your god say so?

Him don tell me since January 2021. When did yours tell you? Remember, February go test which God be real; yours or mine
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CheapHomes1: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2023
ityP:

Him don tell me since January 2021. When did yours tell you? Remember, February go test which God be real; yours or mine

Where did you see him that he told you?

What makes you think I have a god or need one to help me make a political decision?
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Victor Adaojo the poverty stricken urchin claiming to be a staff of Aso Rock
He's. just a boy. A badly-trained boy.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by bayelsaowei(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2023
grin..just as Buhari guaranteed the same security. .

Nigerians make ona enjoy ooo
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ada9ja(f): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu promised on behalf of Buhari....zero

Now a failure is promising on behalf of a failed bookmaker
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ityP(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Where did you see him that he told you?

What makes you think I have a god or need one to help me make a political decision?

I answered someone
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Geniuelander: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rubbish. Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. The ones in operation NOW Are been sponsored by Peter Obituary

I can't comprehend your own stupidity o

Boko Haram have been defeated Technically since 2007 undecided undecided undecided

Just dey play

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Fabbyking: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2023
The heart of man...
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ADEADE292: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Dey play
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CheapHomes1: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2023
ityP:

I answered someone

I know. Where did you see him that he told you?

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Tayorshd2(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2023
StrongandMighty:
God doesn't hate Nigerians so much to allow tinubu and shettima Govern this country!
It can never happen!

If it eventually happens then leave Nigeria to lybia for survival

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by DanielPop(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Education, economy and security received the beating of their lives under the orphan President even as Nigerians have and are still receiving beatings from him and his kinsmen in the Bush. He is supporting lokan emi because he has received the commitment of the developer of Lagos that his and his kinsmen's atrocities will not be probed.

You that support the orphan President I want to ask you a simple question - is our education, economy & security better today than it was in 2015? No insults pls, just honest and smart answers are required.

[/b]Any Insult and you have proven your low life situation and character.[b]
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Banbutton: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2023
CSTRR:

I don't understand.

Is your currency different from the currency of the obidients?

Do you live in a different economy?
I am curious to know.

A failed president from a failed party is telling you that you will get a better life if you vote for his party again,and it did not occur to you that it is scam.

Your greatest enemy in this world are your fellow citizens looking for a change.?

Do you have a goal in life?
The way OBI made Anambra wealthy? Or how doctors went on strike for 13months, or how he owed salaries...
Are you voting party or candidate??
I tire for some ppls mode of thinking cry
Are you sure you'll make it in life?

Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ariesbull: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Shettima guaranteeing security akd educayion...the last time I checked North is still backward in education...do you give what you don't have ?

If Datti is saying this I will agree cos he has university

Osun state education is the lowest in South West how do they do that
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Emola12(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
See dis old useless Man wey no know in papa no be so you and tinubu promised us in 2015 and 2019 where we dey now Nobody go fool me again trust me
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Juanmike(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

So are my criteria for considerations too keep changing with the dynamics.

Your criteria are gabbage.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Okoroawusa: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
StrongandMighty:
God doesn't hate Nigerians so much to allow tinubu and shettima Govern this country!
It can never happen!
Make una commit sniper near this man o!
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CSTRR: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Banbutton:

The way OBI made Anambra wealthy? Or how doctors went on strike for 13months, or how he owed salaries...
Are you voting party or candidate??
I tire for some ppls mode of thinking cry
Are you sure you'll make it in life?
Obi never owed salaries.
Not one penny.

Have you bothered to ask why the doctors went on strike?
And if they ever went on strike ever again under his tenure, because it seems that is the only point urchins like you yap about.

Btw, what do you mean by wealthy?

What is the IGR of anambra that you want obi to make you wealthy as governor?

Do you know what anambra was before Peter obi took over?

Did tinubu make you wealthy when he was governer of a super rich state?

We are talking about proper management of resources for the common good, you are talking about wealthy.

If you want to get wealthy, go and set up a business.

The objective of any good government in Nigeria right now, should be to drastically reduce the severe poverty and corruption, create jobs and increase the middle class, not make you wealthy.

Has apc done the above in 8yrs?

You get sense at all.?
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CSTRR: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
As more and more of the smartest Nigerians leave the country due to immigration and brain drain, urchins would completely dominate the electorate and create a country in their own image.

A grim prospect.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Banbutton: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
CSTRR:

Obi never owed salaries.
Not one penny.

Have you bothered to ask why the doctors went on strike?
And if they ever went on strike ever again under his tenure, because it seems that is the only point urchins like you yap about.

Btw, what do you mean by wealthy?

What is the IGR of anambra that you want obi to make you wealthy as governor?

Do you know what anambra was before Peter obi took over?

Did tinubu make you wealthy when he was governer of a super rich state?

We are talking about proper management of resources for the common good, you are talking about wealthy.

If you want to get wealthy, go and set up a business.

The objective of any good government in Nigeria right now, should be to drastically reduce the severe poverty and corruption, create jobs and increase the middle class, not make you wealthy.

Has apc done the above in 8yrs?

You get sense at all.?
Ok OBImumu.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD NEVER TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL, CAUSE HE'LL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by CSTRR: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Banbutton:

Ok OBImumu.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD NEVER TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL, CAUSE HE'LL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
And you are the chief of fools.

Illiterate spreading bigoted rumours that only takes a simple Googling to debunk.

Bigot oshi.

Selling your children's futures for bigotry.

Your children will curse you.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Banbutton: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2023
CSTRR:

And you are the chief of fools.

Illiterate spreading bigoted rumours that only takes a simple Googling to debunk.

Bigot oshi.

Selling my children's futures for bigotry.

Your children will bless you.
And you're already cursed grin
E pain am, tongue
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by Goalgetter23(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2023
I thought some people were jubilating on this platform that Buhari didn't support Tinubu in Yola. Now, that he is categorically telling everyone to vote Asiwaju Tinubu, what else do they have to say again, hatred, cursing, intimidations don't win elections and now that SDP wants to align with Tinubu, it's clear that only calculated moves win elections.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by orisa37: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
ALMAJIRI JIGIDA.
Re: Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise by ladychioma: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Story for the gods

BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri / Pastor Tunde Bakare's State Of The Nation Broadcast.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)