Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) (4215 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yobe Northeast, govern by APC imagine rally Buhari attended with many governors, it's clear Atiku will clear Northeast.

Front open back scanty grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buhahaha. No wonder urchins have been masturbating on Peter Obi's thread..

I can feel their pains tho.

Yobe in the bag grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by kereman1: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu drop another banger.

"anybody that can hold gun, cock gun, clean the chamber, cock gun and shoot, Is technically able to repair a tractor in the farm".
Dude's brain is on reverse.

Mandate2023, okoroawusa, afamed, GeneralPula, The Chameleon,
Officialgarri, KingKO22, Beerfraud

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Moh247: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
A full stadium on a hot afternoon in Yobe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Buhahaha. Explanation begins.

Shameful outing with even the President on ground

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
I can see you're blind, which full stadium

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even with Buhari present cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Hahahahaha
mohammed aren't you ashamed ?
with your mouth you always twist your pain ?
na wa for you ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Even with Buhari presence cheesy grin

E shock you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Moh247: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119907159:

I can see you're blind, which full stadium

Are people supposed to sit on barricade or what exactly are you pointing at

You guys can't even pull this in PortHarcout

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu is a regional candidate predicting to win 4 or 5 states in West, Kwara with small margin and Borno state

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

E shock you?
I'm not shocked , it's expected

Like I've said before that Buhari presence won't do much for Tinubu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Ogbeni shut up and stop crying for the shameful disgrace with Buhari, Ministers, Governors, Party structure.

This is all you could mobilize?

Be like Tinubu money don finish before the main deal grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shay thisone get work atall?
Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119907236:
Tinubu is a regional candidate predicting to win 4 or 5 states in West, Kwara with small margin and Borno state

Win which West?

Please stop this joke.

Tinubu can't win anywhere.

Lagos this is where the flogging will begin
Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun are out of his reach.

He might try in Ekiti.

Stop making it look like he's popular.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Moh247: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Ogbeni shut up and stop crying for the shameful disgrace with Buhari, Ministers, Governors, Party structure.

This is all you could mobilize?

Be like Tinubu money don finish before the main deal grin

I really pity you Ibo people... This one no normal again
Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

After the canopy rally in Ondo, Adamawa and now this charade.

God forbid. If I am you, which is not possible, I will deactivate my account instead of defending this Chieftaincy title

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by LegalWolf: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Win which West?

Please stop this joke.

Tinubu can't win anywhere.

Lagos this is where the flogging will begin
Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun are out of his reach.

He might try in Ekiti.

Stop making it look like he's popular.

I am curious, why Ekiti? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

I am curious, why Ekiti? cheesy

They are not up to 200k voters. It's easy to muster that kind of vote than millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Chairman, shebi you dey claim to reside in the north? There was even a time you commented on tinubu worshipping in a northern mosque where Datti-Baba Ahmed saw and greeted him...that you saw him in the mosque today, as you put it then. You should know better of northern weather nah. Na harmattan dey dia now. The weather is cold but very dry so, there's no excuse for the stadium not to be filled up under that cold weather . Even if its sunny, it won't have any impact cos the weather is cold. Even here in lagos, as congested as it is, we experienced harmattan today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by donphilopus: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku visited Borno which is more populous than Yobe but the stadium was empty.

Tinubu visited Yobe and the stadium was filled. This is Atiku's zone yet Tinubu was able to pull a bigger crowd yet you're here wailing.

Can Peter Obi try his luck in any of Borno, Yobe and Gombe? I want to check something.

Besides, Obi was supposed to visit Sokoto today. Why did he "bone" Sokoto for Anambra which still flopped despite being his State? Una never see anything. Little wonder you guys are called zombiediots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Moh247: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Chairman, shebi you dey claim to reside in the north? There was even a time you commented on tinubu worshipping in a northern mosque where Datti-Baba Ahmed saw and greeted him that you saw him in the mosque. You should know better of northern weather nah. Na harmattan dey dia now. The weather is cold but very dry so, there's no excuse for the stadium not to be filled up under that cold weather . Even if its sunny, it won't have any impact cos the weather is cold. Even here in lagos, as congested as it is, we experienced harmattan today.

Bro I dey Ibadan

Tv stations broadcasted this event live yet you guys are here openly decieving yourself

From the airport to Governors Lodge even the palace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
donphilopus:
Atiku visited Borno which is more populous than Yobe but the stadium was empty.

Tinubu visited Yobe and the stadium was filled. This is Atiku's zone yet Tinubu was able to pull a bigger crowd yet you're here wailing.

Can Peter Obi try his luck in any of Borno, Yobe and Gombe? I want to check something.

Besides, Obi was supposed to visit Sokoto today. Why did he "bone" Sokoto for Anambra which still flopped despite being his State? Una never see anything. Little wonder you guys are called zombiediots.

Yobe is APC state stop defending this Class room. Called rally.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by yarimo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hahahah poor Photoshop alert from oOoOO chaiii
post=119907056:
Yobe Northeast, govern by APC imagine rally Buhari attended with many governors, it's clear Atiku will clear Northeast.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Bro I dey Ibadan

Tv stations broadcasted this event live yet you guys are here openly decieving yourself

Oh. OK. Where you in Kaduna that time?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Bro I dey Ibadan

Broadcasted which thing live?

You mean your edited videos.

You think we don't know why Tinubu always go with TVC?

The last time Channels covered it, we saw the empty stadium in Kaduna.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
kereman1:
Tinubu drop another banger.

"anybody that can hold gun, cock gun, clean the chamber, cock gun and shoot, Is technically able to repair a tractor in the farm".
Dude's brain is on reverse.

Mandate2023, okoroawusa, afamed, GeneralPula, The Chameleon,
Officialgarri, KingKO22, Beerfraud
is it not the same place where he said "electricity for popcorn" seems the man at old age is so much in love with anything corn �.

It is surprising and petrifying to see people cheering this man to the seat of presidency when he should be in old people's home.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Kingsmeal: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahah poor Photoshop alert from oOoOO chaiii

Cover your face in shame than defending this library gathering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

pity you Musili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by kereman1: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
I've always suspected apc media with their filter photos, the photos always has this effect that even ape like jagaban, becomes prettier than Desmond Elliot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos) by Misterone: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119907056:

it would have been better if you hsd focused more on Obi's crowd in Anambra. It's a shame really. A flop in a presidential aspirant's backyard is too much tp handle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Updates From The Appeal Court (PEPT). / See What Happens When A Leader Is Truly Chosen By The People / Bombshell : Tradition Of Same Gender Marriage In Igbo Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.