Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah (35659 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Leaked Video: Association of Entertainment Practitioners lend support to Empress Njamah

The Association of Entertainment Practioners of Nigeria, on Monday, announced its support for Nollywood star, Empress Njamah over her leaked video.

A statement signed by the president of the Association, Agility Onwurah, and obtained by our correspondent, stated that the nude video leak is nothing to worry about, adding that the explicit material would not reduce the pedigree of the the film star.

While appealing to online media practioners to cooperate with the association, Onwurah said that the association would deploy every available legal option to ensure justice in the matter.

The statement partly reads: “Our great association makes bold to say that the video does not in any way reduce the enviable personality of Njamah who has distinguished herself in the industry both in character and professional prowess and her image is not in any way at stake as she did not indulge in any scandalous affair.

“We are not oblivious of the circumstances that led to the leaked video as she was said to have called off her engagement to an enemy in disguise who goes by the name Josh.

“We make bold to say that the video is a regrettable height, undesirable elements can desperately go in proving a point where none exists, and it leaves us to wonder what the suspect seeks to achieve with his demonstration of frustration and low life.

“The perpetrator had intended to malign and cause hate and disaffection in the minds of right-thinking members of the public against the fine actress, Empress Njamah but he has succeeded in exposing his low life and never-do-well spirit inhibiting him.

“This is not the first time our people are coming across such a scenario. In fact is a recurring decimal that induces little or no euphoria. What is however worrisome is now a man who was preparing for marriage, a man who claims to have attained maturity and ready to house a wife and father children could stoop so low and debase himself even lower than could ever be imagined that a right thinking person can go.

“What is more cheering to our great association and indeed Nigerians is that they understand the character of Empress Njamah who has consistently remained a model of decency and sound character even right from her teenage age. Never has she been associated with any scandal of any form.

“Whatever thing that may have transpired between her and the fellow who claimed to have loved her was just an honest act of trust which does not in any way impede on her morals.

“We are by this statement calling on the Nigerian Police, the DSS and INTERPOL to track and arrest the blackmailer so that he will answer for his deeds. Our association will continue to protect the image of members against desperate blackmailers whose aim is to undermine years of hard work and efforts to build a flourishing career.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/leaked-video-entertainment-practitioners-lend-support-to-empress-njamah/

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Honchoslim16(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
You know she a eater, why you wife her??

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by salbis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dis kind video no dey carry weight nowadays. No be with nude pictures/ videos some girls dey take celebrate birthdays. Las las such videos dey increase their customer base.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by codesport(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by MrAdam: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don't understand, what's this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by VictoriaIsland(f): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
OK!
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by JoeNL22(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
This man below will lend support to her.
For with her, through him, a long lasting relationship in Nigeria for Nigerians is PO'ssible.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Stupid association.......

Why won't they stand with her after all she be woman na angry. If to say na guyman dem expose him gbola, everybody for don dey condemn am like say he kill person undecided

Instead of dem to dey condemn and bash her for her stupid act angry

Na wa lipsrsealed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by ImoleNaija: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
The guy is nothing but a low-life.

Anyone who releases others' nudes shouldn't be allowed to go unpunished by law.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by newnet: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why was she nude.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by FeliciaOja(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Am I the only one that read the headline as

Nude Video Association Of Entertainment Practitioners  (N.V.A.E.P) grin grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Which support are they rendering her, after all she's fond of doing it

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by abobote: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pls where can I find the video.

At her age she will be recording sex video up and down

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Golan007: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shebi blue film na part of entertainment?

Na joke o.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by chriskosherbal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Empress my lady...I use to like her very well especially her eyes.

.eyaa Dem wan finish her career.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Adesina18111(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
I stand to be corrected...In as much as I don't and I will never support the act of the guy that leaked the videos...Ladies/women need to be very careful who they deal with...and I still don't know why someone would record you naked while bathing...all because of one mumu love...why didn't he show his unclothedness and his face while recording?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Switruth: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
She really messed up in that video. Not everything you spill out online. Internet is a great hunter. She’ll be fine as nothing much happened. Just herself.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by advanceDNA: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
All of u recording yourself while fvcking are all mád...... to what end?? U have amnesia??
Or u wont remember u had sex...so u want to watch play back....

Órí yín tí dárú

11 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by breathcutter(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nude video nude video nude video wey some of us never see that one na nude video...

We need to see it and then lend our support to the actress at well☺️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by jaszplus12(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Prevention is better than cure!

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Princessdainty(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where is the video?

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Searchingvictor: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
J
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Cosmatikka: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
But Where's the video?
Me I nva see am.
Tinubu just carry his comedy of campaign full Internet, psn no come know wen Empress Njamah video commot from Internet cry cry
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Pondabrown: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
All these actresses self, sending niggars nude for money secretly. If the thing cast they go begin shout blackmail

7 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
They just they make people like me that have not seen any of the video to want to see it

But na where I go see the video so now

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Carlyboi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
breathcutter:
Nude video nude video nude video wey some of us never see that one na nude video...

We need to see it and then lend our support to the actress at well☺️
Lol
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Carlyboi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shit is crazy
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Primusinterpares(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
These nude things is getting out of hand these days o.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Wickedfacts: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na she sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.