Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah (35675 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Isabi4lov: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
God will see her through cry

Some people are just animals in human form , even animals have empathy on each other .

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
abobote:
Pls where can I find the video.

At her age she will be recording sex video up and down

She even allowed the useless guy video her as she spread her legs over the bathtub washing her kpekus...see Bobby, see folds & bush everywhere na. grin

No be JuJu be that - That girl no try at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Ominie(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lending support after dem don watch the video...see finish grin

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is nonsense!

As old as Empress Njamah is, if she still hasn't realised that old age should come with a fine measure of wisdom, then nobody should disturb us with noise if her nudity ends up in the public glare.

This is how you people enable stupidity and moral decadence. Since I begin watch movies as a child in the early 90s, I've always known Empress Njamah on the screens. To this very day, the woman still is not sensible enough to know there are boundaries to the things you do in the name of love and intimacy. Now her kpekus dey outside, una dey form nonsense solidarity ontop ashawo wey lose guard!

Una dey ment!

8 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Isabi4lov:
God will see her through cry

Some people are just animals in human form , even animals have empathy on each other .

I believe sending nudes is one of her fantasies but na the leak she regret.

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Stupid association.......

Why won't they stand with her after all she be woman na angry. If to say na guyman dem expose him gbola, everybody for don dey condemn am like say he kill person undecided

Instead of dem to dey condemn and bash her for her stupid act angry

Na wa lipsrsealed

She needs all the support she can get, not bashing.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Princessdainty:
Where is the video?

Call the mumu who leaked it.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buddha3:
This is nonsense!

As old as Empress Njamah is, if she still hasn't realised that old age should come with a fine measure of wisdom, then nobody should disturb us with noise if her nudity ends up in the public glare.

This is how you people enable stupidity and moral decadence. Since I begin watch movies as a child in the early 90s, I've always known Empress Njamah on the screens. To this very day, the woman still is not sensible enough to know there are boundaries to the things you do in the name of love and intimacy. Now her kpekus dey outside, una dey form nonsense solidarity ontop ashawo wey lose guard!

Una dey ment!

Calm down biko, she enjoys her fantasies. grin
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by ISellBeer: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
I never see the video sef
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Gingerbreadman2: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
abobote:

At your age, you're looking for leaked nude video up and down to marstubate to.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Ance4Liverpool: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Show us the video i want to check something
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by ovieigho(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Stupid association.......

Why won't they stand with her after all she be woman na angry. If to say na guyman dem expose him gbola, everybody for don dey condemn am like say he kill person undecided

Instead of dem to dey condemn and bash her for her stupid act angry

Na wa lipsrsealed

Lolz

She is not doing it on live show or Instagram! She was doing it for someone she trusted
The video I saw , it was obvious the guy was bringing out his “Gbola” too while empress was shylishly covering her eyes , unfortunately the idiot covered his part with clock…

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Tunagee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
chriskosherbal:
Empress my lady...I use to like her very well especially her eyes.

.eyaa Dem wan finish her career.

She has very cute eyes just like her brother john. She also used to have a very tempting backside wayback. She is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Homeboy26: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
But, is there anything behind this sextape?
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Tunagee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Her boobs sef no too fine like that, but she got some classic ass though
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by koby86: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
I never still see that video up till today.....
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by koby86: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
KanuSE:

She even allowed the useless guy video her as she spread her legs over the bathtub washing her kpekus...see Bobby, see folds & bush everywhere na. grin

No be JuJu be that - That girl no try at all. undecided

Guy share video na

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Fuckyoumod: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Honchoslim16:
You know she a eater, why you wife her??
please go back to nursery school and learn English.

What an incoherent remark or comment.
Spit!
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
support for her changes nothing, Empress unborn Children will grow up to see those videos
they will see how useless senseless and Iresponsible their mother was
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by chriskosherbal(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tunagee:

She has very cute eyes just like her brother john. She also used to have a very tempting backside wayback. She is beautiful
yeah you right ....real tempting figure then grin. .same reason I kind of like ahnie idibia...her eyes too

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by kanya85: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Am so impressed with the Association, well done!
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Isabi4lov: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Isabi4lov: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
KanuSE:

The guy might also ask for her nudes , after all they were both lovers the guy just wanted to punish her and tarnish her image .

Now someone needs to be very careful, the person you thought he or she loves you today might be your greatest enemy tomorrow.

The guy just acted like a child.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by jahsharon: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
JoeNL22:
This man below will lend support to her.
For with her, through him, a long lasting relationship in Nigeria for Nigerians is PO'ssible.

Yes nah. Fellow nudists.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by jahsharon: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
They are MAD
If they are truly in support of her, they should all post their nude pictured and videos since they all have mental disorders.

Any idiot that strips nakked and take pictures and videos of himself or herself, such an idiot is mentally deranged, and such pictures and videos should be posted all over the world for everybody to see and judge the level of madness that is madening the person. It may be dry madness (Werey Gbigbe), wet madness (Werey tutu), early madness (Werey tuntun), inherited madness (Werey adayeba), or generational madness (Werey irandiran).

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Sambai65(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
abobote:

don't mind the old cargo,na because all this nonsense most of them refuse
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by CaptainFM1: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Till today I still never see the video! Na so I no see Tiwa's own too. I don't know which kind social media I dey use so!

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by jibrilELsudan: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
NAIRALAND BOYZ WHEN THEY FINALLY FIND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD HER NUDES

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by oluwaseyi0: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
abobote:

She was film cleaning up herself
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Enemyofpeace: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Solomon's wealth no reach everybody but Adam's sin reach all of us.
That story no clear. ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / King Sunny Ade Meets With Adeboye To Kick Off 70th Birthday Celebration [ / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.